Lag B'Omer Evening, Qassam hits Negev

Not really. Israeli liars point to it to call Hamas terrorists.

Well Hamas are terrorists, you don't need the Geneva conventions to tell you that.

What definition do you use or do you just believe the Israeli liars?

No reputational points today, dopey.

US State Department: Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala
The State Department has designated Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma’il Abu Ghazala under E.O. 13224, which targets terrorists and those providing support to terrorists or acts of terrorism. This action will help stem the flow of finances to Abu Ghazala by prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with him and freezing any assets he may have under U.S. jurisdiction.
Designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since 1997, HAMAS has carried out attacks – such as suicide bombings, rocket launches, improvised explosive device attacks, and shootings – against civilian targets inside Israel

Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

So you think that settlers who came to take over the Palestinian's country are innocent families? And that the Palestinians have no right to defend their country?

The Forth Geneva Convention states that nationals (citizens) of an occupying power are not protected persons. (civilians)

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything! they suffered in Europe, so they came to Israel! they had no bussines in some high conspiracy you might think they held against any Arab. They wanted to live in peace! they were mostly women and children! so YES they were civilians!

Just like southerners today are civilians! we're not fighters! we're people!

In the same way we can say about Americans that took over land that didn't belong to them while slaughtering innocent people. you use double morale here!

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything!

There may be some truth to that. My personal opinion is that many Jews were imported by the Zionists to be pawns (cannon fodder if you will) for the Zionist enterprise and their intention was only to find a better life. However, if your family fought in the foreign military against the Palestinians, I would question their motives.

You do understand that it's a duty to get drafted here? and that's nobody LOOKING for wars? you know what's happening to Israelis that don't serve? they're public shame and the society banns them.

Just stating fact. Hamas does not attack protected persons nor does it attack outside its own borders.

Hamas does not fit the definition of terrorists as the liars proclaim.

You are using a document to try and protect Hamas that they themselves wouldn't even piss on if it were on fire, I ask you again since when has Hamas ever gave a damn about the Geneva conventions?

Actually it is Israel who does not give a rat's behind about the Geneva Convention.

What does Hamas violate?

HUMAN RIGHTS!

Who was ever allowed to see Gilad Shalit in captivity?

:mad:

You are using a document to try and protect Hamas that they themselves wouldn't even piss on if it were on fire, I ask you again since when has Hamas ever gave a damn about the Geneva conventions?

Actually it is Israel who does not give a rat's behind about the Geneva Convention.

What does Hamas violate?

HUMAN RIGHTS!

Who was ever allowed to see Gilad Shalit in captivity?

:mad:

Thats what I'm saying, Hamas trying to use the Geneva conventions for anything is a hypocritical joke.

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything! they suffered in Europe, so they came to Israel! they had no bussines in some high conspiracy you might think they held against any Arab. They wanted to live in peace! they were mostly women and children! so YES they were civilians!

Just like southerners today are civilians! we're not fighters! we're people!

In the same way we can say about Americans that took over land that didn't belong to them while slaughtering innocent people. you use double morale here!

My family didn't came over to "take over" anything!

There may be some truth to that. My personal opinion is that many Jews were imported by the Zionists to be pawns (cannon fodder if you will) for the Zionist enterprise and their intention was only to find a better life. However, if your family fought in the foreign military against the Palestinians, I would question their motives.

You do understand that it's a duty to get drafted here? and that's nobody LOOKING for wars? you know what's happening to Israelis that don't serve? they're public shame and the society banns them.

You don't have to get drafted.

Tinmore mentions it every 5 seconds.

Cool, if international law does not apply to them they can do anything they want and it is not terrorism.

Why should "international law" apply only to Israel and not Hamas? Hamas gets to have their cake and eat it too?

Good question. Does international law apply to either Israel or the Palestinians.

If not it is just "wild west." Anything goes.

Cool, if international law does not apply to them they can do anything they want and it is not terrorism.

Why should "international law" apply only to Israel and not Hamas? Hamas gets to have their cake and eat it too?

Good question. Does international law apply to either Israel or the Palestinians.

If not it is just "wild west." Anything goes.

No reputation points for you.

United States Senator Daniel Inouye, President Pro Tempore of the US Senate, Awarded Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Distinguished Service Cross, Bronze Star...
If one looks at most of this world, especially the Middle East, one country stands out as a foundation of stability and as a pillar of democracy. And at a time like this, when you have revolution in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia and Jordan, thank God we have Israel.
Top senator: An attack on Israel is an a... JPost - International

Forum List

Back