Lag B'Omer Evening, Qassam hits Negev

American kids shoot rockets into the sky all the time, what's the fuss? :dunno:

I invite you to my house for a weekend full of dreams. Then you'll understand "what's the fuss":doubt:

What's your address, me, Jos and Tinman will be there to party on Friday night.

Will you catch the Qassam in time of Alram? cause I will probably stay in the shelter.:eusa_whistle:

I invite you to my house for a weekend full of dreams. Then you'll understand "what's the fuss":doubt:

What's your address, me, Jos and Tinman will be there to party on Friday night.

Will you catch the Qassam in time of Alram? cause I will probably stay in the shelter.:eusa_whistle:

I'll bring the booze, the lawn chairs and the condoms, I have a policy of "no man left behind".:D

The Color Red siren was heard in several Israeli communities surrounding the Gaza Strip Wednesday evening, just as many of the region's children were sitting by bonfires lighted in celebration of Lag B'Omer.

A few seconds later, a Qassam rocket fired by Palestinian terrorists from the Hamas-ruled coastal enclave exploded in an agricultural field located within the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. There were no reports of injuries or damage.

The last rocket attack from Gaza took place a week ago, when a Qassam landed in an open area in the Ashkelon Beach Regional Council. In response, IDF aircraft attacked a tunnel in the northern Strip.

Israel's southern region also came under fire on the eve of Independence Day. There were no reports of injury or damage in that attack either.

From Ynetnews.com

Who told those settlers that it would be safe raising their families in a war zone on someone else's land?

The Color Red siren was heard in several Israeli communities surrounding the Gaza Strip Wednesday evening, just as many of the region's children were sitting by bonfires lighted in celebration of Lag B'Omer.

A few seconds later, a Qassam rocket fired by Palestinian terrorists from the Hamas-ruled coastal enclave exploded in an agricultural field located within the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. There were no reports of injuries or damage.

The last rocket attack from Gaza took place a week ago, when a Qassam landed in an open area in the Ashkelon Beach Regional Council. In response, IDF aircraft attacked a tunnel in the northern Strip.

Israel's southern region also came under fire on the eve of Independence Day. There were no reports of injury or damage in that attack either.

From Ynetnews.com

Who told those settlers that it would be safe raising their families in a war zone on someone else's land?

ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWS.

And southern Israelis are captives in the hand of both The killers of the Palesinians AND Israeli governments! We deserve to live in PEACE. to be left ALONE:mad:

From Ynetnews.com

And southern Israelis are captives in the hand of both The killers of the Palesinians AND Israeli governments! We deserve to live in PEACE. to be left ALONE:mad:

Not!

You need to step away from Israeli propaganda.

Not!

You need to step away from Israeli propaganda.

What "NOT"?

And it is not Israeli propaganda I'm speaking of! It's life experiences!

What "NOT"?

And it is not Israeli propaganda I'm speaking of! It's life experiences!

Please clarify.

Didn't I say before that I'm southern Israeli? What is to clarify here?

Sure, but the story is incomplete. Didn't you say that your family was burned out of central Israel ( central Palestine) in the '30s? How did they acquire that land? Were they Palestinian citizens? Where were they between then and 1948?

Please clarify.

Sure, but the story is incomplete. Didn't you say that your family was burned out of central Israel ( central Palestine) in the '30s? How did they acquire that land? Were they Palestinian citizens? Where were they between then and 1948?

I don't know the entire story, Just from what I remember my grandparents telling me as a child. The family of my grandmother came from Europe in the end of the 1800's. I don't remember which year was that exactly.

It was in the first Aliya.

They were one of the pioneers who helped putting the first stone in Mazkeret Batya, and they had a ranch nearby. After the fields they had were burned down they moved to Be'er Sheva, which is in the south; My grandmother lived in that house till her death. My mother and both of her brothers were born and raised in Be'er Sheva.

My parents met eachother in the Army service. At some point they moved to Rishon Letzion (Central Israel), then they moved up north to Tzfat, and then completed the army service in Mitzpe Ramon (south Israel). afterwards moved to Lehavim, where we live till today.

In my grandmothers ID, she is recognized as a "Jew of Palestine". That's makes her a Palestinian Jew.

Now, what do you think that means?:eusa_whistle:

I don't know the entire story, Just from what I remember my grandparents telling me as a child. The family of my grandmother came from Europe in the end of the 1800's. I don't remember which year was that exactly.

They were one of the pioneers who helped putting the first stone in Mazkeret Batya, and they had a ranch nearby. After the fields they had were burned down they moved to Be'er Sheva, which is in the south; My grandmother lived in that house till her death. My mother and both of her brothers were born and raised in Be'er Sheva.

My parents met eachother in the Army service. At some point they moved to Rishon Letzion (Central Israel), then they moved up north to Tzfat, and then completed the army service in Mitzpe Ramon (south Israel). afterwards moved to Lehavim, where we live till today.

In my grandmothers ID, she is recognized as a "Jew of Palestine". That's makes her a Palestinian Jew.

Mazkeret Batya was established on November 7, 1883 by 10 pioneers from Russia and 7 local Jews. It was originally called Ekron, the first agricultural settlement of the Hovevei Zion movement. The land was purchased by Baron Rothschild in an early attempt to introduce Jewish farming in Palestine. Rabbi Shmuel Mohilever was instrumental in mobilizing funding and organizing the settlers. Mohilever's remains were later reinterred in the Mazkeret Batya cemetery. In 1887 the name was changed to Mazkeret Batya, in memory of Betty Solomon de Rothschild, mother of Baron Edmond James de Rothschild.

Mazkeret Batya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that mean that they were not "immigrants" but were settlers? That may explain the hostilities.

Mazkeret Batya was established on November 7, 1883 by 10 pioneers from Russia and 7 local Jews. It was originally called Ekron, the first agricultural settlement of the Hovevei Zion movement. The land was purchased by Baron Rothschild in an early attempt to introduce Jewish farming in Palestine. Rabbi Shmuel Mohilever was instrumental in mobilizing funding and organizing the settlers. Mohilever's remains were later reinterred in the Mazkeret Batya cemetery. In 1887 the name was changed to Mazkeret Batya, in memory of Betty Solomon de Rothschild, mother of Baron Edmond James de Rothschild.

Does that mean that they were not "immigrants" but were settlers? That may explain the hostilities.

By "hostilities" you mean....:confused:

By "hostilities" you mean....:confused:

Like the attack in the '30s

Like the attack in the '30s

So what might explain that? I don't get it.:eusa_eh:

The Zionist's stated goal was to take over Palestine. The major part of implementing this goal was to import as many settlers as possible.

The attacks on the settlers were actions taken by the Palestinians to defend their country from this stated takeover.

Israel is attacking the Palestinians to protect the country. So why is not that justified in the same way that you think it's justified to burn down a house full of children?

Not to mention, those Arab teens who burned down the house used to live there with them. They were orphans, my greatgrandfather felt pity on them and took them in. He fed them, gave them cloths, beds and blankets, and they stabbed him in the back.

But I guess that the Palestinian cause is always justified?:doubt:

Forum List

Back