Lag B'Omer Evening, Qassam hits Negev

Cool, if international law does not apply to them they can do anything they want and it is not terrorism.

Why should "international law" apply only to Israel and not Hamas? Hamas gets to have their cake and eat it too?

Good question. Does international law apply to either Israel or the Palestinians.

If not it is just "wild west." Anything goes.

You tell me, you are applying all these laws to the Israelis but yet for Hamas its open season.

Why should "international law" apply only to Israel and not Hamas? Hamas gets to have their cake and eat it too?

Good question. Does international law apply to either Israel or the Palestinians.

You tell me, you are applying all these laws to the Israelis but yet for Hamas its open season.

Hamas is in Gaza, meaning under Israeli law, so they're not anyone's problem but Israel's.

Life is good where I live. :cool:

International law provides no protection to the Palestinians so it is safe to say that it does not apply to them.

Israel never has to follow the law so it would not apply there either.

It looks like the wild west to me.

International law provides no protection to the Palestinians so it is safe to say that it does not apply to them.

Israel never has to follow the law so it would not apply there either.

It looks like the wild west to me.

You first need to graduate from high school before you can eventually go to law school :badgrin:

You can't even get one reputational point in a messageboard. Baby steps! :badgrin:

if not then why did the Israelis stop the boats from going ashore in Gaza?

Why should the Israelis let Hamas recieve shipments of rockets and arms to use? thats crazy.

Which means that Gaza is under Israeli control, thus Israeli law, to do how they see fit, which was my point.

Ima Dunce, you can't even achieve one reputation point in a messageboard but you're now citing the law?

Maybe, first graduate high school before pretending to be a lawyer, Ima Dunce.

Forum List

Back