Ladies.. Off with the Pants

What happened to the days of women wearing dresses and skirts, I liked those days..

I don't know Lumpy 1, but I loved those days when women wore dresses.

A guy I knew had a great 'shoe mirror', and to this day he still swears that this one lady had a real life tattoo of Willy Nelson with his beard up there.

Okay.. well ah ...that's a little odd..

What happened to the days of women wearing dresses and skirts, I liked those days..

Sure you did.....

Fat+Woman.jpg

Who's up for a Wal-Mart trip?
(I'll stay home thank you.)

Oh good grief. That has to be staged, nobody would let that fat butt hang out in public.

That butt ain't fat. That's robust...full-figured.

Sure you did.....

Fat+Woman.jpg

Who's up for a Wal-Mart trip?
(I'll stay home thank you.)

There are certainly some visual advantages to dresses and skirts Butt alas some visions simply terrify the kids and leave them scarred for life.

What a terrifying image.

Makes me want to hide salami or something.

Me too. I hate to think it but I guess those days are gone forever. It was much more appealing to me and it made women more sensual. Today, about all you see women in are jeans or sweat pants. It's a shame.

Those of us who have good looking legs show them off, like short shorts,dresses & skirts.
Those that don't always were pants.

Forum List

Back