Ladies.. Off with the Pants

blackcorset1front.jpg

I was really hoping you were using the British definition of pants.

As for the age of dresses that is dying in a Darwinian frenzy of feminism, except in the transvestite community.

All I wear in the spring in summer and early fall are sun dresses or skirts, way more comfortable than pants! (Plus our building has no A/C)

There are still many women who enjoy dressing as such. They are to be admired and complimented. Appropriately. Take note, gentlemen. If we do it right, it could become a movement.

Yes, but where do we hide the construction workers?

On an slightly related, or perhaps unrelated note, I am trying to re-establish the male tradition getting the mail in your underwear.

My father did it and I owe it to his memory.

Don't even ask me what I get up to in my back yard.

I live in jeans and wife beaters, I think I own 30 wife beaters, add flip flops to that and you have my wardrobe. I do have a skirts I wear once in awhile in the summer, but I am not a girlie girl. When I was pregnant I did wear capri's and I think they are called Bermuda shorts, but that was about it. I also had many maternity jeans, which my two pregnant friends are benefiting from now.
I do have a black cocktail dress, which you are always suppose to have, and I have a few dresses but they never get worn unless there is a funeral or a wedding. :lol:

All I wear in the spring in summer and early fall are sun dresses or skirts, way more comfortable than pants! (Plus our building has no A/C)

VA-Va-Vooooom...Ladies in sun dresses, I hope that catches on..

That's outstanding Echeaux.. Beauty, brains and style.. you got my vote...

I live in jeans and wife beaters, I think I own 30 wife beaters, add flip flops to that and you have my wardrobe. I do have a skirts I wear once in awhile in the summer, but I am not a girlie girl. When I was pregnant I did wear capri's and I think they are called Bermuda shorts, but that was about it. I also had many maternity jeans, which my two pregnant friends are benefiting from now.
I do have a black cocktail dress, which you are always suppose to have, and I have a few dresses but they never get worn unless there is a funeral or a wedding. :lol:

Oh come on.. break the chains of the misguided womens rights movement, buy a summer dress or two and allow the men to delight in your glorious femininity in an all new way.

Become the Goddess you were meant to be..:eusa_drool:

Oh come on.. break the chains of the misguided womens rights movement, buy a summer dress or two and allow the men to delight in your glorious femininity in an all new way.

Become the Goddess you were meant to be..:eusa_drool:

Yes! What Lumpmont said.

Especially on windy days!

Thats a shame and I don't even know you. The fact you wear the wife beaters tells Me that you know you have a nice rack and don't mind flaunting it.

But why no skirts?

The dogs wanna know.

Forum List

Back