Ladies.. Off with the Pants

I grew up in the US and I do not even know BZ, but I would put some money on NASCAR and the South being involved some how.

My father used to tell my sister "I do not care what race or religion your marry into, just make sure he is wearing a shirt."

I'm a Brit, may I be so bold as to ask, what are wife beaters?

Tight short sleeved T shirts. You know, the kind wife beaters wear.

When I was a kid wife beaters never wore shirts. How do wife beaters even afford shirts these days?

Dam you cheap Chinese imports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always show wife beaters on TV that way. They have their ciggies rolled into their t shirt sleeves.

So the Fonz and Sha Na Na were wife beating scum?

I knew it!

Not the Fonz. He always wore very white shirts, kind of loose and leather over it.

Wife beaters wear stinky sort of off white shirts and three sizes too small. Get it now? :)

You are right, the Fonz was a jukebox beater. And I suspect he tagged Potsie every now and then. I do not even what to contemplate what he did with Ralph Mouth.

My thread.. my thread reduced to wife beaters... the horror...the humanity... sheezzz

So.. Sarah.. got any summer dresses...

Mr. Lumpy in the interests of diverting your fine thread further I just want to say you look smart in owl feathers.

Mr. Lumpy in the interests of diverting your fine thread further I just want to say you look smart in owl feathers.

I was thinking I should dress up in a Tux, spat's and a small top hat but considering the circumstances a posters beater with a mini box of cigs. and blue jeans, seems far more appropriate.

Last edited:
I still prefer my wife beaters with a mullet and no shirt.

Flip flops optional.

Last edited:
My thread.. my thread reduced to wife beaters... the horror...the humanity... sheezzz

So.. Sarah.. got any summer dresses...

Love them in Spring and Summer. I wear long pants all Winter here in Ohio though.

Ya know.. I'm ready for spring..

We were out shovelling the latest snowfall yesterday. I'm over the snow for this year too.

I do love the seasons though. I will never leave this place.

That diabolical diablo juice will make you think things you never thought and read words that were never written while you wait for the sodden worm at the bottom of the bottle to eat out your soul.

Drink up my friend for tomorrow we....well, don't worry about that now.

Last edited:
never wear dresses....i dont think i even have one...i got a skirt and blouse for funerals...i am actually quite modest....normally my hands and face are the only parts of me not covered...i dont cover my hair...so i prefer pants...its too hot in the summer to wear tights....i find pants much more comfie than the long skirts..plus i try to be somewhat active...(stop laughing) and pants are better for that...

many people ski in modified clothes...bibs cut at the seams and resown into skirts....or bibs with long skirts over them....one ass made the mistake of calling them "snake handlers" within earshot of a staff member....he told them to shut the fuck up...that when you are in the bible belt you show some respect for others ways...(they prefer serpent handlers)

Forum List

Back