La Nina is a little bitch!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
We could get nine more inches of snow by tomorrow. We already got twenty all together last week, which has not melted. We only need four or five by midnight tonight to break our record for November.

Hot tottie?

make-_hot-tottie_-200X200.jpg

We could get nine more inches of snow by tomorrow. We already got twenty all together last week, which has not melted. We only need four or five by midnight tonight to break our record for November.

and none of you fuckers knows how to drive in it. :razz:

Are you kidding me? I took drivers ed in the winter, a winter where we had record snow and an ice storm that shut down the city for a week. :eusa_shhh:
It is the dumb ass Californian that move up here who can't drive. I think you are thinking of Seattle. ;)

and none of you fuckers knows how to drive in it. :razz:

Are you kidding me? I took drivers ed in the winter, a winter where we had record snow and an ice storm that shut down the city for a week. :eusa_shhh:
It is the dumb ass Californian that move up here who can't drive. I think you are thinking of Seattle. ;)

Oh fuck. You know what? I am thinking of Seattle. My bad. They stop in the middle of the freeway when there's an inch of snow.

I love playing with rear wheel drive vehicles in the snow.

I love playing with rear wheel drive vehicles in the snow.

I bet you do.

Just imagine how much snow is in the mountains, Paulie. You should take a bus here, to ride the big boy mountains. :razz:

London: A city older than both Islam and Christianity that has endured more than any city can suffer.

One inch of snow and the whole metropolis comes to a grinding, terrified standstill.

London: A city older than both Islam and Christianity that has endured more than any city can suffer.

One inch of snow and the whole metropolis comes to a grinding, terrified standstill.

You see a lot of SUVs and trucks in this area.

Welcome to DC........ But then any excuse for an extra government day off is the norm around here.

Welcome to DC........ But then any excuse for an extra government day off is the norm around here.

I don't feel bad for some government workers, but for others I do. If I worked at the DMV, I would proudly take a snow day. When I am sitting there for an hour because it always seems to be busy at the DMV, I see the complete whack jobs that come in there.
I worked customer service, I would never want their job.

I don't feel bad for some government workers, but for others I do. If I worked at the DMV, I would proudly take a snow day. When I am sitting there for an hour because it always seems to be busy at the DMV, I see the complete whack jobs that come in there.

I was referring more to the Federal Triangle, the ones without a DMV unless you consider the FAA a kind of DMV............ :eusa_whistle:
The government workers who get off almost every holiday that comes down the pike including "My cat puked and I have to take her to the vet" day.

We privatized the DMV here in NJ a few years ago and it's been a cake walk ever since.

We privatized the DMV here in NJ a few years ago and it's been a cake walk ever since.
How does that work? You get your drivers license from a private company?

I was referring more to the Federal Triangle, the ones without a DMV unless you consider the FAA a kind of DMV............ :eusa_whistle:
The government workers who get off almost every holiday that comes down the pike including "My cat puked and I have to take her to the vet" day.
I know. ;)
I am just saying certain departments, I understand why they need a vacation.

How does that work? You get your drivers license from a private company?

No the documents issued are still government documents, but a private contractor runs the service for the government and gets paid per customer processed. I would imagine they probably make money off the top of the various fees as well, but I don't know the exact way it's done.

The government doesn't have any incentive to push customers through quickly because the customers HAVE to be there, and they will simply get to them when they get to them. There's no profit incentive to keep a constant flow.

Forum List

Back