La Nina is a little bitch!

We privatized the DMV here in NJ a few years ago and it's been a cake walk ever since.

Wish they would privatize it here. As it is they're dumber as dog dung here. Well depending which one you go to. I have hanicap plates. Before I got them I only used the handicap placard. I already had one that was still good for 2 - 2½ years. I go to obtain a second one (you're allow 2). The lady tells me you need a doctors statement that you're disabled to get one. I tell her I already have one and only want a second one that is good for the remainder of time my current one is stiil good for. she still insists I need doctors statement. So I give up on the AIRHEAD and go across town and have success there.
Baack to the first AIRHEAD place, I'm getting plates for what had been a window van (Light Truck). I've bolted a rear seat in it, making it a station wagon for purposes of plating. She (AIRHEAD) says that I cant get wagon plates because it's a TRUCK. I tell her yes I can because i've put a REAR SEAT in it which makes it a STATION WAGON. She says "Where did you put the rear seat?".
2091059094.jpg
"DOH, UH BEhind the front seat". The lady working next to her loses it. Starts laughing out loud and shit. Well I finally got my plates and I have never been back to that DMV. I always take the extra 20 minutes to drive across town. It's much quicker that way.

Wish they would privatize it here. As it is they're dumber as dog dung here. Well depending which one you go to. I have hanicap plates. Before I got them I only used the handicap placard. I already had one that was still good for 2 - 2½ years. I go to obtain a second one (you're allow 2). The lady tells me you need a doctors statement that you're disabled to get one. I tell her I already have one and only want a second one that is good for the remainder of time my current one is stiil good for. she still insists I need doctors statement. So I give up on the AIRHEAD and go across town and have success there.
Baack to the first AIRHEAD place, I'm getting plates for what had been a window van (Light Truck). I've bolted a rear seat in it, making it a station wagon for purposes of plating. She (AIRHEAD) says that I cant get wagon plates because it's a TRUCK. I tell her yes I can because i've put a REAR SEAT in it which makes it a STATION WAGON. She says "Where did you put the rear seat?".
2091059094.jpg
"DOH, UH BEhind the front seat". The lady working next to her loses it. Starts laughing out loud and shit. Well I finally got my plates and I have never been back to that DMV. I always take the extra 20 minutes to drive across town. It's much quicker that way.

Sooooo, how did you manage to attribute Paulies' post to me? Kindofaneattrick.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ringel05
We privatized the DMV here in NJ a few years ago and it's been a cake walk ever since.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back