Kyrsten Sinema takes the lead in Arizona

Ballot stuffing by the Dems for sure. There was no way she could swing over 17000 votes with less than 80,000 ballots.

Just remember folks, if it's inconvenient for the right, it must be wrong.

There is absolutely no way the Republican governor gets 57% of the vote and yet somehow the Dem running for Senator wins.

Why is there "no way"?

The Governor is completely different to national politics.

What do you think the percentage of swing votes in Arizona is?

Arizona voted 48.67% for Trump and 45.13% for Hillary. Not much in it. 90,000 votes.

In 2012 when Obama did WORSE than Hillary, it was 49% to 46% for Republicans.

McCain always did well. The turnout this time was much lower. McCain gained 1.3 million, in 2012 Republican got 1.1 million, this time 900,000. You take 200,000-400,000 Republican voters out and you see what changes.

Once again democrats attack our democracy and "find" uncounted ballots in urban areas where democrats enjoy taxpayer paid for housing, food, and birthing costs.
The votes were not "found".
They were counted. Stop making up fraud without proof.
Did you think states stop counting on Election night.?
More conservatives in the thread will claim fraud solely based on their annoyance that the Democrat is beating the Republican.
Found. Why is it that when Democrats "count" votes, there are always more Democrat votes than Republican votes? Always.

Can you provide some evidence it is the Democrats that are counting the votes?
Broward and Dade counties. Enough said.

That is enough to show that you are a mindless sheep that has no clue as to what the realty is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Still waiting to see links/documentation that illegals are voting in great numbers, or even any numbers for that matter. I mean, this is a major tenet/belief of far right wingism.

Once again democrats attack our democracy and "find" uncounted ballots in urban areas where democrats enjoy taxpayer paid for housing, food, and birthing costs.
The votes were not "found".
They were counted. Stop making up fraud without proof.
Did you think states stop counting on Election night.?
More conservatives in the thread will claim fraud solely based on their annoyance that the Democrat is beating the Republican.
Found. Why is it that when Democrats "count" votes, there are always more Democrat votes than Republican votes? Always.

Can you provide some evidence it is the Democrats that are counting the votes?
Broward and Dade counties. Enough said.

That is enough to show that you are a mindless sheep that has no clue as to what the realty is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
hmmm, no, it shows I know the history of Broward and Dade counties, and also the criminal character of the Democrats who run them. I watched the shenanigans they engaged in during the 2000 election.

Ballot stuffing by the Dems for sure. There was no way she could swing over 17000 votes with less than 80,000 ballots.

There is absolutely no way the Republican governor gets 57% of the vote and yet somehow the Dem running for Senator wins.

Why is there "no way"?

Arizona voted 48.67% for Trump and 45.13% for Hillary. Not much in it. 90,000 votes.

McCain always did well. The turnout this time was much lower. McCain gained 1.3 million, in 2012 Republican got 1.1 million, this time 900,000. You take 200,000-400,000 Republican voters out and you see what changes.
We know what changes: the ballots when they are handled by Democrat criminals.

It was 26,000 votes, in a miracle she erased the 17,000 vote deficit then pulled another 9,000 votes ahead. And by miracle I mean Dem's are rigging and cheating.

arizona will regret this.

liberalism is like a nude beach. it sounds good until you get there

Why is there "no way"?

what a stupid question that is. what a stupid question that is. but i read your posts a lot. you make a lotta stupid statements.

Why is there "no way"?

what a stupid question that is. what a stupid question that is. but i read your posts a lot. you make a lotta stupid statements.

I'm not surprised you think what I write is stupid. If you think this is a stupid question, then you must live in some alternative reality.

Like someone else said, plenty of states have governor one party (wait, you couldn't even spell governor properly, apparently it's me who is stupid in an age of spell checks on browsers) and senators of other parties.

Alabama has one Democrat and one Republican Senator, and a Republican governor.

Colorado has one Democrat and one Republican Senator, and a Democratic governor.

Florida has one Democrat and one Republican Senator, and a Republican governor.

Indiana has one Democrat and one Republican Senator, and a Republican governor.

Louisiana has two Republican Senators and a Democratic governor.

Maryland has two Democratic Senators and a Republican governor.

Massachusetts has two Democratic Senators and a Republican governor.

Okay, I've got to Massachusetts alphabetically and found out enough information there to destroy your lame ignorance.

Many states have different voting patterns that according to you are "stupid".

Maybe if you informed yourself, you wouldn't go around insulting people and making yourself look silly because you don't know the reality.

Last edited:
Republican definition of cheating - Democrats are winning.

Obama winning? Fraud! Where is his birth certificate??!!!

Hillary winning? Election is fixed! Millions of illegals!

Democrats winning close elections? Boxes with fake votes!!!

Last edited:

And once again, a Trumpbot spews forth hate-filled accusations without posting one ounce of unbiased proof to back them up.

Last edited:
"Curing".

Total bullshit.

This place is going to go insane if McSally loses.

it's in the air.

"Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!" - President Trump

This is bullshit, of course, but I doubt you care. It was 120,000 ballots, and the swing was only about half what you are suggesting. IIRC the last thing I had seen was that McSally's lead was less than 10,000 before the next batch was included in the totals. The ballots were from heavily Sinema friendly precincts. It's not surprising that she took a thin lead. There are still many absentee ballots to be counted, and many of those are expected to be military voters that are expected to favor McSally.

Every time boxes of ballots are mysteriously found they are always for Democrats.
The GOP needs to fight this...not sit back and take it...its the voters that are getting screwed....

What the fuck are you morons talking about? Fight what? All that is happening is that they are counting ballots. This is entirely normal. It happens every year in Arizona. It always takes a long time for Arizona to count its ballots because they have a mail-in option that relies on a lengthy signature verification process. You just never noticed before because most races of national interest in Arizona aren't very close, so the winner is usually able to be projected early in the process. This one can't be projected because it's too close. So the slow count will continue, just like it does every election.

"Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!" - President Trump

I am going to laugh my ass off when McSally pulls into the lead and Trump tweets about how awesome the system is.

Every time boxes of ballots are mysteriously found they are always for Democrats.
The GOP needs to fight this...not sit back and take it...its the voters that are getting screwed....

What the fuck are you morons talking about? Fight what? All that is happening is that they are counting ballots. This is entirely normal. It happens every year in Arizona. It always takes a long time for Arizona to count its ballots because they have a mail-in option that relies on a lengthy signature verification process. You just never noticed before because most races of national interest in Arizona aren't very close, so the winner is usually able to be projected early in the process. This one can't be projected because it's too close. So the slow count will continue, just like it does every election.

It is a byproduct of our instant gratification society, nobody cares about accuracy anymore, just speed.

This is bullshit, of course, but I doubt you care. It was 120,000 ballots, and the swing was only about half what you are suggesting. IIRC the last thing I had seen was that McSally's lead was less than 10,000 before the next batch was included in the totals. The ballots were from heavily Sinema friendly precincts. It's not surprising that she took a thin lead. There are still many absentee ballots to be counted, and many of those are expected to be military voters that are expected to favor McSally.

No, on election night it was reported a little over 80,000 ballots were out. The number just keeps increasing. Today they said it was over 450,000.

Forum List

Back