kyle rittenhouse now broke

Not really. The fact that Rittenhouse had to slink away with his "emotional support dog" when confronted at a college (the closest to a college as he's ever going to get), says it all.

Yeah, really. You were positive he would be convicted. You were positive he would go to prison for the rest of his life.

You were positively wrong on all counts.

What does one have to do with the other.

But but but…you have to deflect every time.
How am I deflecting? You too were positive that he would be convicted. You ignored all of the evidence that proved he was helping people in the riot zone, and you ignored the now proven evidence that he was targeted because he put out a arson fire.

The mob, led by a child rapist tried to murder him for that.

He killed only in self defense and amazingly enough the only people he shot were all violent criminals.

And not one fucking peep from you about them.

Yeah, really. You were positive he would be convicted. You were positive he would go to prison for the rest of his life.

You were positively wrong on all counts.
Well, I wasn't counting on the judge actively suppressing evidence, praising defense witnesses, or undermining the prosecution's case.

I really thought the victims would get justice.

Not to worry, when the civil trials happen, Rittenhouse will need to sell transplant organs.

i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.

Reps said he was going to be super rich from the lawsuits??

hillbilly.jpg

Well, I wasn't counting on the judge actively suppressing evidence, praising defense witnesses, or undermining the prosecution's case.

I really thought the victims would get justice.

Not to worry, when the civil trials happen, Rittenhouse will need to sell transplant organs.
It is quite apparent that you don't know what you are talking about.

Well, I guess I believe what I saw on tape rather than a senile judge who suppressed as much of it as possible.
You "guess" a lot. What evidence was suppressed that you think is so important?

How am I deflecting? You too were positive that he would be convicted. You ignored all of the evidence that proved he was helping people in the riot zone, and you ignored the now proven evidence that he was targeted because he put out a arson fire.

Actually you are wrong. I was not positive he would be convicted and I stated I could see it going either way and and either would be a justified verdict. There is no evidence that he was targeted because he was trying to put out a fire. He was targeted by a mentally ill man who had recently been released, who likely targeted him because he was clearly young and inexperienced and nervous.

The mob, led by a child rapist tried to murder him for that.

False.

He killed only in self defense and amazingly enough the only people he shot were all violent criminals.

oh, so you are ok with vigilante's taking it upon themselves upon to be judge jury and executioner? Rittenhouse has violent past, that must justify killing him I guess. Who needs laws, your opinion is enough to justify murder.

And not one fucking peep from you about them.
They are dead. He is alive. And he has continued to act like the loser he has been all his life while you rightists are milking him dry to score political points.

Kyle hanging out with the Nazi Proud Boys.
Kyle expressing his desire to shoot a black man he saw running from a CVS
Kyle beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl.

Not one of those claims is factual. That's why they weren't allowed you stupid clid.

He may have been acquitted by a sympathetic jury but it is a complete fallacy to say he "did nothing wrong". The Trump Cult cheered when he was acquitted but karma is a bitch, and just like George Zimmerman, these right wing assholes who get off without any legal consequences of killing innocent people, cannot escape the karmic justice of the universe.

Rittenhouse killed two people using a gun he purchased illegally and was not allowed to own. He crossed state lines breaking laws all of the way, because he wanted the excitement of a confrontation. He got way more than a good time hunting libs.
He killed two thugs. Shame he didn't kill the third, but at least he gave him a souvenir/,

He killed two thugs. Shame he didn't kill the third, but at least he gave him a souvenir/,
Yup. Funny how these leftists don't care a bit about just what type of vermin were killed.

Apparently he was denied entry into the Marine Corps and is a high school dropout. I do hope he gets his life together.

Actually you are wrong. I was not positive he would be convicted and I stated I could see it going either way and and either would be a justified verdict. There is no evidence that he was targeted because he was trying to put out a fire. He was targeted by a mentally ill man who had recently been released, who likely targeted him because he was clearly young and inexperienced and nervous.

False.

oh, so you are ok with vigilante's taking it upon themselves upon to be judge jury and executioner? Rittenhouse has violent past, that must justify killing him I guess. Who needs laws, your opinion is enough to justify murder.

They are dead. He is alive. And he has continued to act like the loser he has been all his life while you rightists are milking him dry to score political points.

He wasn't a vigilante. Unlike every piece of shit he shot, he actually WORKED in Kenosha.

They traveled to his place to commit crimes. Defense of property, and defense of self from violent attack are not examples of vigilantism.

I suggest you look up the term so you are at least accurate on the subject.

No one can get any stupider than you, child. It is well known by those who aren't ignorant clods that Kyle supported BLM. It is also well known that he didn't go there to hunt anyone. In video after video he is shown rendering aid to those who have been hurt. He also tried to put a fire out that had been set by arsonists.

Funny how you are blissfully silent about the actual criminals and go after a then 16 year old kid who was forced to defend himself from a violent child rapist, a violent girlfriend torturer/rapist, and a violent marxist.

Nary a peep from you about those OBVIOUS felons committing crimes.

So take you bullshit claims and shove them up your corpulent ass.

So in the dark of the curfew that night you knew who the felons were and their rap sheets.

He wasn't a vigilante. Unlike every piece of shit he shot, he actually WORKED in Kenosha.

They traveled to his place to commit crimes. Defense of property, and defense of self from violent attack are not examples of vigilantism.

I suggest you look up the term so you are at least accurate on the subject.

Rittenhouse also traveled to Kenosha with his weapon to break curfew and act out his vigilante fantasy.

Forum List

Back