Kushner Gave The Saudi Crown Prince A Hit List Of Enemies From US Intel Including Khashoggi

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-935169698.jpg

In this week’s update in the Trump Russia Corruption Timeline as the Saudi government twists and turns to come up with a way to quietly admit to kidnapping, torturing and murdering Washington Post Journalist Jamal Khashoggi while at the same shielding Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman from having any links or responsibility, even though they've now admitted that at least five of the 15 men who implemented the plot are linked to Bin Salman including his top aide Saud al-Qahtani who actually ran the entire operation via Skype.

And there now seems to be a problem for the Trump Whtie House.

That's because it appears that last November Jared Kushner allegedly shared classified U.S. intel with Crown Prince MBS about his “enemies" in the kingdom.

Kushner gave the Saudi Crown Prince a "hit list" of enemies from US intel, including Khashoggi?

This is the very definition of giving aid and comfort to the enemy. This is a capital offense, and Kushner should be made to face that possibility in the future. There are no statute of limitations, and the Republicans can only protect you for so long.

In this week’s update in the Trump Russia Corruption Timeline as the Saudi government twists and turns to come up with a way to quietly admit to kidnapping, torturing and murdering Washington Post Journalist Jamal Khashoggi while at the same shielding Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman from having any links or responsibility, even though they've now admitted that at least five of the 15 men who implemented the plot are linked to Bin Salman including his top aide Saud al-Qahtani who actually ran the entire operation via Skype.

That's because it appears that last November Jared Kushner allegedly shared classified U.S. intel with Crown Prince MBS about his “enemies" in the kingdom.

Kushner gave the Saudi Crown Prince a "hit list" of enemies from US intel, including Khashoggi?

This is the very definition of giving aid and comfort to the enemy. This is a capital offense, and Kushner should be made to face that possibility in the future. There are no statute of limitations, and the Republicans can only protect you for so long.
Jared Kushner international assasin. Your meds are still in the container, go get them.

Was Hillary's name on that list?

That would be pretty kewl.

This thread is proof we are winning....losers have lost their minds....no one wants people that would believe this crap back in control of our nation.....

Since when are they our enemy?

Did you learn that today in skool?

Since when are they our enemy?

Did you learn that today in skool?

FDR made friends with the Saudis in the first place. They're a Dem legacy.

The saudis have been enemies of America ever since the first oil wells were drilled. I remember when I was recruited to be a roughneck on a drilling rig that I was told I could never mix with the people and had to stay away from all women. I could not have alcohol or be intoxicated in their country as it was a death sentence to do any of those things. I did not take the job as no money is worth selling my soul for.

The saudis have been enemies of America ever since the first oil wells were drilled. I remember when I was recruited to be a roughneck on a drilling rig that I was told I could never mix with the people and had to stay away from all women. I could not have alcohol or be intoxicated in their country as it was a death sentence to do any of those things. I did not take the job as no money is worth selling my soul for.

And why do you continue to post nonsense?

Is truth so hard for you to believe?

Is truth so hard for you to believe?

So you are now over 160 years old?

Forum List

Back