False Flag? Bomb detonated outside Soro's home

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to the New York Times, an explosive device was found near globalist George Soros’ home in Westchester County, New York and was detonated by bomb squad technicians.
False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Dam it , that SOB needed to be stepping on it so it went off on this pos. Talk about crimes against humanity..

Probably trying to make it look like it was a right winger who did it, for a few reasons

Most dumbasses on the left don't even know who he is.

or some bs story these lying bastards will make up.

According to the New York Times, an explosive device was found near globalist George Soros’ home in Westchester County, New York and was detonated by bomb squad technicians.

Dam it , that SOB needed to be stepping on it so it went off on this pos. Talk about crimes against humanity..

Probably trying to make it look like it was a right winger who did it, for a few reasons

You get the right coming on here saying "the left is violent" and then something happens when it looks like the right did it and "it's a false flag".

Funny that, funny how EVERYTHING is so fucking convenient.

Perhaps you need to realize that what you say actually has consequences.

You get the right coming on here saying "the left is violent" and then something happens when it looks like the right did it and "it's a false flag".

Funny that, funny how EVERYTHING is so fucking convenient.....Perhaps you need to realize that what you say actually has consequences.

Stop defending your master Rachael.

As a republican, i have to admit that your post is fair.

How THE FUCK can anyone start floating false flag theories already? God damn i fucking hate InfoWars. It poisons weak minded people, then i have to hear those idiots ramble on about the dumbest shit and its super annoying.

I guess the OP noticed that my thread on this exact topic was summarily removed without notice today. I guess he has exclusive rights to the topic. As far as my search took me, it wasn't even combined with another thread. Odd.

It came with a poll where about 6 people voted (100%) that the story was a stunt from dems meant to try to spur outrage and votes in their favor.

Those damn violent murderous Snowflakes!
Odd with all Soros' security that someone could waltz up to his mailbox and place a bomb in there...unless he knew it was going to happen beforehand.

Dude, if you don't stop watching Infowars you're gonna end up don't yourself permanent damage.

If the thing was real it was stupid who built it. No one with experience would use explosives because it is not a good target hitter, just not used. Makes it kind of suspicious. FBI and the AT F will track and find who built it. The explosives have trace tags in them. They can tell who made the explosive and where it was sold.

If Soros is murdered you'll celebrate, but then Infowars will go bankrupt with their material all gone.

If Soros is murdered you'll celebrate, but then Infowars will go bankrupt with their material all gone.

Boom goes the dynamite!

How THE FUCK can anyone start floating false flag theories already? God damn i fucking hate InfoWars. It poisons weak minded people, then i have to hear those idiots ramble on about the dumbest shit and its super annoying.
If her posts bother you so much you could put her on ignore. But then what would you bitch about.

When I heard the story, that was my first thought (Soros aka Dr Evil) did it.

Last edited:

If her posts bother you so much you could out her on ignore. But then what would you bitch about.

When I heard the story, that was my first thought (Soros aka Dr Evil) did it.

Half the dumb fk public doesn't even know what false flag means either that's their stupidity level. Often we have to get the meaning of it for these asses.

If the thing was real it was stupid who built it. No one with experience would use explosives because it is not a good target hitter, just not used. Makes it kind of suspicious. FBI and the AT F will track and find who built it. The explosives have trace tags in them. They can tell who made the explosive and where it was sold.

Experts can and will make something that looks like an amature did it. An amtaure doing it isn't always the case.

This thread didn't age well.

It turns out that it WAS a right winger....Yup! Pro Trump nut case! And the Liar in Chief speak peace out of his mouth one minute and encourages violence in the next.

"THE PRESS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

He is a piece of garbage...

It turns out that it WAS a right winger....Yup! Pro Trump nut case! And the Liar in Chief speak peace out of his mouth one minute and encourages violence in the next.

"THE PRESS IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

He is a piece of garbage...
Seems like a big fan of Alex Jones. Don't know for sure, but he seems the type.

Forum List

Back