Kushner failed to disclose over 1 Billion dollars in debt on disclosure form

Notice that the article said the following:

"In addition to his assets and liabilities, Mr. Kushner omitted more than 100 contacts with foreign parties prior to officially joining the White House."​

As I have noted in other posts, the form says the following:

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign nation."​

That doesn't mean having a couple of conversations or meeting with someones. it means a person you see regularly, like a friend or girlfriend. You aren't required to list any foreign parties you simply spoke to one time. Nevertheless, Kushner agreed to provide that information.

The fact that the article lied about that tidbit leads one to conclude you can't believe anything in it.

It's fake news.

"In addition to his assets and liabilities, Mr. Kushner omitted more than 100 contacts with foreign parties prior to officially joining the White House."​

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign nation."​

That doesn't mean having a couple of conversations or meeting with someones. it means a person you see regularly, like a friend or girlfriend. You aren't required to list any foreign parties you simply spoke to one time. Nevertheless, Kushner agreed to provide that information.

The fact that the article lied about that tidbit leads one to conclude you can't believe anything in it.

It's fake news.

He lied...that is why he can't get a permanent clearance

It's fake news.

Then isn't that the end of story? He cannot get the clearance. Time to move on crybaby.

He really sucks at filling out forms, he did the ones for the White House wrong, he did the ones for NY City wrong. If I were Ivanka I would be double checking to see if they are really married...it could be her chance to escape.

He really sucks at filling out forms, he did the ones for the White House wrong, he did the ones for NY City wrong. If I were Ivanka I would be double checking to see if they are really married...it could be her chance to escape.

Javanka needs to be kicked out of DC....she is "dumb as a rock" and he...like his father is slimy like a snake.

It's fake news.
what part of and/or baffles you, trumpling?

It's fake news.
The orange and his family can't do wrong , huh?

It's fake news.
Not enough to get impeached.:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back