You Know What These Protests Today Actually Did?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
They made more people go out and BUY GUNS, and more people JOIN THE NRA, not to mention give more Americans PROTEST FATIGUE.

I say keep it up, lefties, keep it up. You're the best friend gun sales has ever had, and the NRA... :lol:

In fact, I think I'll go out tomorrow and buy another gun, and donate another $100 to the NRA... :lol:

Soon the NRA will be so powerful because of this constitution hating fascist democrat garbage, no one in Washington will ever oppose them.

WELL PLAYED dems, WELL PLAYED.

The mistake is in thinking that everyone is at the march for the same reason, guns. That's not true. They are there protesting any number of issues. Some aren't protesting anything. They were bussed in and it looked like a good time. Just like the women's march.

The mistake is in thinking that everyone is at the march for the same reason, guns. That's not true. They are there protesting any number of issues. Some aren't protesting anything. They were bussed in and it looked like a good time. Just like the women's march.
Your typical snowflake conversation - "like, what are you doing tomorrow? IDK, like there isn't anything to do. Well, like I heard that like there's this protest tomorrow, we should like go. What's it like about? Who cares, they're going to like give us a buss ride there and like all we have to do is like walk. LIke that's amazing, let's like go."

Well... "TORO" was the first snowflake to be triggered by the truth in my OP... :lol:

Poor TORO.

They made more people go out and BUY GUNS, and more people JOIN THE NRA, not to mention give more Americans PROTEST FATIGUE.

I say keep it up, lefties, keep it up. You're the best friend gun sales has ever had, and the NRA... :lol:

well, no one thought it was going to make your ilk any smarter, pale.

we didn't think you could be bigger fraidycats, though.

sad

You're so full of shit it's coming out of all of your orifices.
You hate democracy in action but loved the tea bagger movement.
Hypocrite.

You pisspots are so petrified of these kids and their large movement you trumpanzees have created about a half dozen threads about it today.

You pisspots are so petrified of these kids and their large movement you trumpanzees have created about a half dozen threads about it today.

Almost as many threads as stormy Daniels, who started those I wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I open-carried most of the day. Nobody seemed to object.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

sad
There's no reason to be afraid of little pussies like you, smell, or any other little fat ass millennial that 75% of can't even qualify for military service.

You fuck knobs are your own worst enemies, but are too stupid to realize it.

Carry on... help gun sales and the NRA some more... we love it.

Almost as many threads as stormy Daniels, who started those I wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a toss up who willl bring down Trump first. Stormy or Mueller.

sad
There's no reason to be afraid of little pussies like you, smell, or any other little fat ass millennial that 75% of can't even qualify for military service.

I'm sure kids guts splattering all over their classrooms gives you an erection.
You're one sick fuck.

-REPORTED-

So in other words, they're just protesting to be protesting. :biggrin:

"Look over there! Donald trump just tweeted something! Let's protest!!"

sad

I'm sure kids guts splattering all over their classrooms gives you an erection.
You're one sick fuck.

-REPORTED-
These liberals are lunatics. If you think there’s a better way to do something than giving up Constitutional Rights they equate that with wanting dead kids. It’s insane.

Yeah well, they aren't exactly grownups or of voting age, and by the time they get there, many will realize they've been duped.

francoHFW

Forum List

Back