Kudos to the Cleveland Police

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
All we heard for weeks were warnings of terrible violence at the RNC convention. BLM and the New Black Panthers claimed they were going to disrupt the convention.

And then …. nothing happened!

How Police Succeeded at the Republican Convention

In the end, there were a mere 24 protest-related arrests during the four-day event, which is in sharp contrast to the more than 800 arrests at the RNC in St. Paul in 2008. Smaller demonstrations, community policing tactics and the use of officers on bikes all played a role in the largely peaceful outcome.

Story with a great video @ How Police Succeeded at the Republican Convention

All we heard for weeks were warnings of terrible violence at the RNC convention. BLM and the New Black Panthers claimed they were going to disrupt the convention.

In the end, there were a mere 24 protest-related arrests during the four-day event, which is in sharp contrast to the more than 800 arrests at the RNC in St. Paul in 2008. Smaller demonstrations, community policing tactics and the use of officers on bikes all played a role in the largely peaceful outcome.

That's just "all you heard for weeks" HERE.

The real world is and always was a different thing.

Duh.

Guess the hair-on-fire wacks were WRONG. So the thing to do is go "kudos to the police, they prevented my fantasy from happening".

Fuggin' board needs a psychiatrist.

Cleveland did a great job. Philly may walk, and justifiably so, IMO.

Sharpton called off the riot after the deaths of the assassination of the police officers earlier. Too much bad press at the moment.
Something that would effect me if I was black, was how poorly they are thought of. A poll taken here overwhelmingly expected them to loot and murder. That's sad.

All the local fast food joints were offering free fried chicken all week long.

WHERE??? where??? fries too?? cokes??? quick
tell me where I go for my fried chicken and fries ---NOW ---
NOW!! quick
I drove into Gary, IN last week, right off I-90 to get some fuel. The entire area is abandoned and boarded up. Industry is gone. It was like a ghost town. Except for a few patches of black people and three fast food restaurants; Church's fried chicken, Popeye's and a KFC.
The market doesn't lie.

"Walk"? :dunno:

Yessirree Bob, Cleveland shore did a great job fightin' off them strawmen we imagined were coming. Wonder how they got 'er done.

Saaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...... isn't Cleveland run by ....... Democrats?
hair-fire.gif

"Walk"? :dunno:

Yessirree Bob, Cleveland shore did a great job fightin' off them strawmen we imagined were coming. Wonder how they got 'er done.

Saaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...... isn't Cleveland run by ....... Democrats?
hair-fire.gif
:clap:

Forum List

Back