Kudlow:this is a boom that will be sustainable as far as the eye can see. this aint no 1 shot effort

do you think he's speaking the truth? or just bullshitting us?

i know 1 thing: The Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can blame Trump and then he will not get reelected
Reagan 2.0.

Yeah the Dems are hoping for failure.
Trump's economy is 10 trillion times stronger than Reagan's
The student is not greater than the master. It is enough that he be like the master.
Reagan's the student. Trump's the master. deal with it.

i know 1 thing: The Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can blame Trump and then he will not get reelected
Reagan 2.0.

The student is not greater than the master. It is enough that he be like the master.
Next thread you'll be trashing Trump while the rest of us are mentally stable. Deal with it.

Reagan 2.0.

Next thread you'll be trashing Trump while the rest of us are mentally stable. Deal with it.
yeah, kissing Trump's feet at every chance is very stable. i thought i was the gay one.

Reagan 2.0.

yeah, kissing Trump's feet at every chance is very stable. i thought i was the gay one.

We aren't the only ones. He is worshiped globally and across race lines:

according to Hannity, Trump has a better economic record than Reagan. i believe him more than i believe CNN

In the few opportunities I gave Hannity's show a chance to impress me, I felt he came up way short. This comparison of the economic record between Reagan and Trump marks another reason for me to avoid the show. Reagan took over in the middle of Fed's effort to get a decade's run-away inflation under control by tightening the money supply. I recall the 21% home mortgage rates during the summer of '81 which kept me as an apartment dweller for 2 more years. Reagan had been in office all of 6 months and part of that was recovering from a bullet to the chest. Trump has done well, but the comparison of situations is ridiculous.

Kudlow: Trump’s GDP achieves Mission Impossible (and shocks his critics)

"Incredible numbers. I remember when “the experts” laughed about breaking 3%. Just because Obama never broke 2% doesn’t mean that someone with great policies can’t. Let’s keep this going." - President Trump

if the data is used to compare one quarter to the same quarter from a year ago, there were two periods during Obama’s tenure in which growth exceeded 3 percent. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was about 3.1 percent; and between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015, the economy grew by 3.3 percent, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Did Obama never have a whole year of 3% economic growth?

They are looking at tax cuts part two which are apparently focused on the Middle Class. If so, this boom will continue.

I still say there are a few tariff tricks that can be applied that can bring some major jobs back. I also think Trump should work closer with Japan and other large economies to drive investment. He can use his star power in Asia like no other president in history. Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, could all invest heavily in America if Trump makes an overture.

I agree. Trump has done business all over the world and he knows how to get things done.

Crazy Bernie: the reason Trump's poll numbers are good is the economy is very strong...but worldwide it is strong...in Mexico, Japan, and Canada

Cuomo: but people like the tax cuts

Crazy Bernie: no they don't...um, yeah they like the tax cuts

He's bullshiting and knows better to make such a statement.

Economies are cyclic and he knows it.
what if Trump is president for life. then Don Jr. then Eric. then Barron. not Ivanka, she's a closet liberal!
Then there is no longer a United States of America, just the Kingdom of Trump. That you are idiotic enough even to suggest such a thing tell anyone all they have to know about you.

Forum List

Back