Putin gave Trump a soccer ball with a computer chip in it!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Apparently, the soccer ball that Trump received from Putin has a microchip in it. CNN reported that it did, but apparently, ALL the soccer balls that were used at FIFA World Cup are microchiped so that the company can provide updates to your phone.

Doesn't mean that it couldn't be used for nefarious purposes though. Here is what Snopes had to say on the subject, and they said that while all those soccer balls have them, the Russians could have replaced it with a similar looking chip that can hack phones.

I posted links to both the Snopes article, and what CNN reported, so that you can make up your own minds.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/07/26/soccer-ball-putin-chip/

Vladimir Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

Well I guess the only question we have to answer now is which will transmit our classified secrets faster to Moscow, Trump or the Ball?

Apparently, the soccer ball that Trump received from Putin has a microchip in it. CNN reported that it did, but apparently, ALL the soccer balls that were used at FIFA World Cup are microchiped so that the company can provide updates to your phone.

Doesn't mean that it couldn't be used for nefarious purposes though. Here is what Snopes had to say on the subject, and they said that while all those soccer balls have them, the Russians could have replaced it with a similar looking chip that can hack phones.

I posted links to both the Snopes article, and what CNN reported, so that you can make up your own minds.

Vladimir Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

CNN now Channeling The Onion :rolleyes-41:

The Clown News Network :rolleyes-41:

C74iFNRWsAIIv4g.jpg

C-Q3wQpUIAEzDfk.jpg

My word, the TDS is off the charts!! .... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Wait until he wins in 2020.

Leftists will be on suicide watch.
Will anybody care?

This is their 2018 Election Platform Condensed, IF a majority of Americans vote for the below then IMHO America deserves to get fucked, I mean it's NOT as if America has not been WARNED that the Leftists are Neo-Marxist and have wet dreams about their heroes Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky and Mao:

DdmQGzUU0AAXQn8.jpg

Also: if Trump is Putin's bi*ch (like Dems have been screaming for two years) why does Putin even need to have a computer chip in a stupid soccer ball? One contradicts the other, NO LOGIC from Dems. As always!
Would you expect any logic from a lib?

Wait this may be serious... What if, just what if the chip activates the Nuclear Arsenal and the suitcase is called the 'Football'...

Nuclear-Football.jpg

And to think we have a ABikerSailor to thank...

I'm not complaining ... but I imagined the nuclear football looking a lot cooler. That looks like a bag my grandma bought from K-Mart.

Forum List

Back