Kudlow:this is a boom that will be sustainable as far as the eye can see. this aint no 1 shot effort

Trump has a kryptonite-proof aura of invincibility
The dumb fuck has never had a Real Clear Politics poll number over 50%, most of the time in the low 40's. And President Obama had 4 quarters with better numbers than that. President Clinton had 13 better quarters, and President Reagan had 11 better quarters. Wages rose more in the last 18 months of President Obama's last term, than in the first 18 months of Trump's term. There were more people hired in the last 18 months of President Obama's last term than in the first 18 months of the first term of Trump. Here are the numbers;

"We knew that the Obama presidency was a disaster. But the successes of the Trump presidency are making it look even worse." - Hannity

if the data is used to compare one quarter to the same quarter from a year ago, there were two periods during Obama’s tenure in which growth exceeded 3 percent. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was about 3.1 percent; and between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015, the economy grew by 3.3 percent, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Did Obama never have a whole year of 3% economic growth?
Actually you got some Wierd numbers there my friend.

U.S. Economy Grew at 4.1% Rate in Second Quarter

"...The president touted his own track record since taking office, saying that the economy is growing at a pace 10 times faster than during the presidencies of George W. Bush or Barack Obama.

Actually, the U.S. economy grew faster than a 4.1% annual rate in four quarters of Mr. Obama’s presidency and four quarters of Mr. Bush’s. In the second quarter of 2014, GDP rose at an annual rate of 5.1%—the peak quarterly growth rate of the current expansion so far....

`

Rosh, do you know the dif between 5.1 and 4.1 GDP. Who had the first number: Obama or Trump?

if the data is used to compare one quarter to the same quarter from a year ago, there were two periods during Obama’s tenure in which growth exceeded 3 percent. Between the third quarters of 2009 and 2010, GDP growth was about 3.1 percent; and between the first quarters of 2014 and 2015, the economy grew by 3.3 percent, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Did Obama never have a whole year of 3% economic growth?
Actually you got some Wierd numbers there my friend.

U.S. Economy Grew at 4.1% Rate in Second Quarter

"...The president touted his own track record since taking office, saying that the economy is growing at a pace 10 times faster than during the presidencies of George W. Bush or Barack Obama.

Actually, the U.S. economy grew faster than a 4.1% annual rate in four quarters of Mr. Obama’s presidency and four quarters of Mr. Bush’s. In the second quarter of 2014, GDP rose at an annual rate of 5.1%—the peak quarterly growth rate of the current expansion so far....

`
You’re a drive-by troll pussy.
Ironic post is ironic

Rosh, do you know the dif between 5.1 and 4.1 GDP. Who had the first number: Obama or Trump?
Those numbers are political. Energy drives the economy. Obama intentionally squeezed the economy through his green bullshit energy policy.
He cost our household $80k in disposable income. That’s the number that counts
Thank you for admitting that Obama had the 5.1% GDP, not Trump, and I don't believe Obama cost you $80K in disposable income.

Your points are meaningless in this discussion, Rosh.

I hope Kudlow is right, but I fear Trump will wreck the economy.

No one can calculate what Trump said was the increase in private business investment.

He is trolling and lying again.

Those numbers are political. Energy drives the economy. Obama intentionally squeezed the economy through his green bullshit energy policy.
He cost our household $80k in disposable income. That’s the number that counts
Thank you for admitting that Obama had the 5.1% GDP, not Trump, and I don't believe Obama cost you $80K in disposable income.
I’m not admitting to any economic achievement under obama. Any gain was net loss against his energy policy.
That energy policy drove up the cost of energy and all consumer goods against a static or declining median income. That is a net loss. For our house, $80k worth.

do you think he's speaking the truth? or just bullshitting us?

i know 1 thing: The Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can blame Trump and then he will not get reelected
He's made some spectacularly wrong predictions:

5 Times Trump's Favorite Economic Advisor Has Been Spectacularly Wrong About the Economy

"What Kudlow said: 'The shock therapy of a decisive war will elevate the stock market by a couple thousand points.'

"When he said it: June 2002

"What happened next: Over the next six months the Dow dropped 1,000 points. Meanwhile, the U.S. war in Iraq — the conflict Kudlow was referring to — proved anything but decisive, dragging on for roughly a decade and costing the U.S. Treasury more than $2 trillion."

Capitalism hits the skids about every ten years.
2008 to 2018?
Even Trump and Kudlow can do that math.

Forum List

Back