Kudlow:this is a boom that will be sustainable as far as the eye can see. this aint no 1 shot effort

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
do you think he's speaking the truth? or just bullshitting us?

i know 1 thing: The Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can blame Trump and then he will not get reelected

i know 1 thing: The Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can blame Trump and then he will not get reelected
He's bullshiting and knows better to make such a statement.

Economies are cyclic and he knows it.

• Banned

He's bullshiting and knows better to make such a statement.

Economies are cyclic and he knows it.
what if Trump is president for life. then Don Jr. then Eric. then Barron. not Ivanka, she's a closet liberal!

• Banned
"Private business investment has surged from 1.8 percent the year BEFORE I came into office to 9.4 percent this year -- that means JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!" - Trump

They are looking at tax cuts part two which are apparently focused on the Middle Class. If so, this boom will continue.

I still say there are a few tariff tricks that can be applied that can bring some major jobs back. I also think Trump should work closer with Japan and other large economies to drive investment. He can use his star power in Asia like no other president in history. Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, could all invest heavily in America if Trump makes an overture.

• Banned
when he meets with world leaders, they tell Trump: "Mr President, so nice to meet you, congratulations on your amazing economy!"

• Banned
according to Hannity, Trump has a better economic record than Reagan. i believe him more than i believe CNN

Democrats know how to sustain anemic growth as far as the eye can see, so it makes sense republican policies do the opposite.

Kudlow is nuts to say that, and Trump (as usual) was nuts to predict even stronger growth.

Is this in the fucking White House water?

The national real estate market is cooling very quickly. The deficit is exploding. They should concentrate on their work and stop the bullshit.
Look for increased federal revenues this year.

Kudlow is nuts to say that, and Trump (as usual) was nuts to predict even stronger growth.

Is this in the fucking White House water?

The national real estate market is cooling very quickly. The deficit is exploding. They should concentrate on their work and stop the bullshit.
Look for increased federal revenues this year.
That's probably a good bet, but we'll see how much they eat into the deficit.

Trump said yesterday that "we'll be able to start paying off the debt", which would be a miracle that I don't expect.

My advice to Ocasio-Castro is to basically say: take an economic class with President Trump, with Larry Kudlow, Kevin Hassett.

If Kudlow is right, thanks to Obama and also to Trump for not screwing it up yet.

Reagan 2.0.

Yeah the Dems are hoping for failure.
Trump's economy is 10 trillion times stronger than Reagan's
The student is not greater than the master. It is enough that he be like the master.
The master signed a "one time" amnesty.

The student has learned his lesson well.

Forum List

Back