Kochs buying the election

Are you suggesting that an article in the HuffPuff is 'proof'? :lol::lol:

No dummy, I'm asking if he has proof that Soros is buying the election or if it's just his belief he is. Didn't think I needed to spell that out for you

You did not challenge the OP for the 'Kochs buying the election'... is that because 'proof' is a HuffPuff article? I'm trying to establish a baseline here... a notoriously left wing site is not proof... any more than a notoriously right wing site is proof. I didn't think I needed to spell that out for you either. Apparently, I have a higher standard of 'proof' than you do.

It's a thing called individual thought that escapes his grasp.

Koch Brothers Plan To Funnel Tens Of Millions To Conservative Allies To Influence 2012 Elections

And if they can't buy the election, they've always got all those voter suppression laws.

Much worse than corrupt GObP/Repubs is that so many anti-American rw's are in favor of it.

You guys! Always complaining the rich aren't spending enough money.... Here you have a couple a guys spending money like crazy (legally), and you are crying about it. They are STIMULATING the economy, giving people jobs. They should be applauded!

If we don't need IDs to vote, why do I need to present an ID to get on an airplane? use a credit card? get into the white house? see a doctor?

ID laws are to prevent the dead from voting every election, but the dems seem to have a problem with that, why is that?

No dummy, I'm asking if he has proof that Soros is buying the election or if it's just his belief he is. Didn't think I needed to spell that out for you

You did not challenge the OP for the 'Kochs buying the election'... is that because 'proof' is a HuffPuff article? I'm trying to establish a baseline here... a notoriously left wing site is not proof... any more than a notoriously right wing site is proof. I didn't think I needed to spell that out for you either. Apparently, I have a higher standard of 'proof' than you do.

I also didnt challenge the notion that you are a girl but that isnt because I believe proof is your name. The reason I didnt challenge both things is because that isnt what I chose to talk about. What about it? You want to forward me a breakdown of what my responses should include? Send it to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

WHY you fail.

If no laws are being broken....how do you feel about both sides doing it? :eusa_whistle:

I dont like it...now your turn. How do you feel about both sides doing it?

I have no problem with it as long as it's done legally.

Well thats where we differ. If someone is allowed to contribute unlimited amounts of cash, their voice is louder than the people that dont. You know what happens when people give money they usually expect a favor or two.

I also didnt challenge the notion that you are a girl but that isnt because I believe proof is your name. The reason I didnt challenge both things is because that isnt what I chose to talk about. What about it? You want to forward me a breakdown of what my responses should include? Send it to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

WHY you fail.

Your responses only consist of two types: Stick your finger in someones eye response or jerk someone elses dick response. Thats as deep as you get

Last edited:
The medias voice is louder than others ... how can we control that?

BEFORE citizens united, corps were outspending unions and conservation groups 30-50x. Pub dupes, busy voting against their own interests since 1872...

I also didnt challenge the notion that you are a girl but that isnt because I believe proof is your name. The reason I didnt challenge both things is because that isnt what I chose to talk about. What about it? You want to forward me a breakdown of what my responses should include? Send it to [email protected]

Soros has just announced plans to donate another $2m to help 'buy' the election for Obama. And the silence from you is deafening on that.... however, you meltdown over the Koch's donating to the GOP. Why? Why do you say nothing when it is the party you support, and have a hissy fit when it is the party you don't support?

Fucking hypocrisy.... no need for email. But, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I'm honored that you chose to copy my sarcastic spoof email crack. :lol:

Looks like it's only the Taxpayers getting screwed again. They will end up paying for this sad & pathetic Union/Democrat travesty. The costs for this Recall Election are soaring. Unions/Democrats are always screwing the Taxpayer. And isn't what this fight is all about? I hope the People of Wisconsin stick it to the Unions/Democrats on this one. And then present them with the Bill.

I dont like it...now your turn. How do you feel about both sides doing it?

Well thats where we differ. If someone is allowed to contribute unlimited amounts of cash, their voice is louder than the people that dont. You know what happens when people give money they usually expect a favor or two.

Until you show me what favors you think or have seen, I just think it's all about the "evil rich".....you know the class warfare garbage that this administration needs to campaign on.

I also didnt challenge the notion that you are a girl but that isnt because I believe proof is your name. The reason I didnt challenge both things is because that isnt what I chose to talk about. What about it? You want to forward me a breakdown of what my responses should include? Send it to [email protected]

Soros has just announced plans to donate another $2m to help 'buy' the election for Obama. And the silence from you is deafening on that....

Actually Vicki the Victim I asked for proof of that and all I got was your whining mouth.

however, you meltdown over the Koch's donating to the GOP. Why? Why do you say nothing when it is the party you support, and have a hissy fit when it is the party you don't support?

Actually Vicki, I said that I dont like either sides donating unlimited funds to canidates. Since this confuses you, you continue to act as if I'm attacking your side because of you're gifted at playing the victim

Fucking hypocrisy.... no need for email. But, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I'm honored that you chose to copy my sarcastic spoof email crack. :lol:

"You're sooo vain...you probably think that post was about you..."

Until you show me what favors you think or have seen, I just think it's all about the "evil rich".....you know the class warfare garbage that this administration needs to campaign on.

No one gives large amounts of money to a canidate just because...If you believe that then I cant take off the rose colored glasses for you.

No one gives large amounts of money to a canidate just because...If you believe that then I cant take off the rose colored glasses for you.

Oh come on...they give money to a candidate that reflects their ideology, in this case, business. That is something that Obama knows nothing about, CC.
No rose color glasses for me, just reality.

Oh come on...they give money to a candidate that reflects their ideology, in this case, business. That is something that Obama knows nothing about, CC.

I agree with you but are you saying that no one could possibly give money in return for favors? If its a possibility, thats the problem with unlimited donations

Reality for some is subjective unfortunately.

I agree with you but are you saying that no one could possibly give money in return for favors? If its a possibility, thats the problem with unlimited donations

Donations are also a form of speech...wanna limit it?

Reality for some is subjective unfortunately.

Your responses only consist of two types: Stick your finger in someones eye response or jerk someone elses dick response. Thats as deep as you get

Stop jerking dicks

Forum List

Back