"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

No one believes your bullshit. The only reason I don't ignore you is I'm amused by the stupid shit you say.

I think I'm going to cry because you don't believe me. Wait.....I dont even know you. I'm so ashamed.

What were you going for there? Was that an attempt at being funny? Is that your version of humor? That post was sooo fucking uninspired and corny. You are a complete failure and its hilarious to watch. :lol:

Yeah I know. I'm such a failure. Oh well.

I think I'm going to cry because you don't believe me. Wait.....I dont even know you. I'm so ashamed.

What were you going for there? Was that an attempt at being funny? Is that your version of humor? That post was sooo fucking uninspired and corny. You are a complete failure and its hilarious to watch. :lol:

Yeah I know. I'm such a failure. Oh well.

Well, admitting it is the first step.

So what's your point? That the white man is really the boogeyman? That blacks are free to lash out at Caucasians because ALL of them are evil?
Why don't you be honest for ONCE and stop hiding behind platitudes

My point is what I typed. How stupid are you that you got that out of what i wrote. What faintly resembles what you are asking?

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Why bother with this dumbass? :lol:

You can't help yourself. I am a lot smarter than you.
Please let me know when you wish to engage in a battle of insults.
I don't care about forum rules.
Have at it.

Anyone find any videos of the Perps being White and the Victims being Black yet?...

:)

peace...

155636_166018226769478_154368447934456_293260_437943_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's the best you can do? Really? Let me que you in, you can't lynch someone if their feet are touching ground. Looks photo shopped or a movie set anyway.

So what chapter of the Ku Klux Klan are you with? The klan has found a good home in the GOP, huh.
Seriously? A US public education? Whew, talk about dumbing down!

....as apposed to being a totally uneducated bigot. Nice one moron.

Forum List

Back