Kneel and Squeal

So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see...
Way over blown....we have the best cops int the world....
At what are they good at?
you obviously don't care and believe everything you hear on MSM. funny. Cops go into unknown situations and risk their life and here you are. yeah, you think message board bullying is the way of the future for you I see. Thank a cop daily. Thank a cops family as well. punks like you are just punks.
It's an opinion and I gave it. What you do with it is up to you..
I did

AF.jpg
I had too many speeding tickets when I tried to join in 1981.
I had quite a collection of them myself, but they "wavered" them. Had to hand write out explanations for each and every one of them.
I had nine in one month.
I think you beat me, and I had 'foot in carburetor' disease.
I would have been a good pilot...Speed didn't bother me.
I just bought a brand new 2017 2SS Camaro. 455hp and a 6 speed manual. I love speed.

I flew in an F-4 Phantom and an F-16 Falcon. You really can't hear anything or have any sense of how fast you're going, until you start pulling G's, then your stomach is either in your throat or in your boots.

I had quite a collection of them myself, but they "wavered" them. Had to hand write out explanations for each and every one of them.
I had nine in one month.
I just bought a brand new 2017 2SS Camaro. 455hp and a 6 speed manual. I love speed.

I flew in an F-4 Phantom and an F-16 Falcon. You really can't hear anything or have any sense of how fast you're going, until you start pulling G's, then your stomach is either in your throat or in your boots.
You guys got the expensive stuff like seat belts, in the army in an open pit chopper, no seat belts.

So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see...
Way over blown....we have the best cops int the world....

Overall? I agree. But allowing the few bad ones to get away with shit ruins a lot.
bad ones should be prosecuted just like any criminal. no one should be above the law, not even a cop.
"Bad ones" have the book thrown at them.
Any cop who has somehow fallen between the cracks of extensive screening who is caught so much as farting in the elevator is very quickly excised.
A bad LEO can literally bankrupt a police department which has to settle lawsuits.
Some of you LIB dummies don't have the slightest clue about what happens inside a police department when it comes to rooting out any dirty LEO.
In large urban police departments there are people especially hired to root out any bad apples. They have undercover LEOs who report the slightest incident straight to HR.
I witnessed a LEO get fired for picking up and eating a fallen apple from someone's orchard when he and his partner were on a call.

I had nine in one month.

You guys got the expensive stuff like seat belts, in the army in an open pit chopper, no seat belts.
I got a ride in a Huey at MacDill AFB to observe jets at the gun range, doors open, that was the closest I ever came to throwing up in an air craft. That pilot was nuts. Probably wanted to see if he could make the zoomie vomit... :lol:

Real men are playing in a championship right now, the NHL
Those players are from all over the world and they Know how great the USA is. Football players are mostly dumb pituitary cases, a few thinking positions but not many. Thus, they are easily manipulated into displays of non existent grievances
Libs make up lies, repeat and pander to the lies and call the rest of the world racists for not joining the fakery

The entire nation is fat, especially the millennials... who are not surprisingly majority indoctrinated democrats...

Pentagon: 7 in 10 Youths Would Fail to Qualify for Military Service

Millennials 'set to be fattest generation'
No mine he is a truck driving, gun owning, bald single guy and is a licensed minister. And has a crumb catcher that touches his chest.
Who?
My oldest a millennial..One thing that does embarrass me, he was in the air force..

AF.jpg
I had a bad back but couldn't get a doctor to lie for me Should've asked trump for his

No mine he is a truck driving, gun owning, bald single guy and is a licensed minister. And has a crumb catcher that touches his chest.
Who?
My oldest a millennial..One thing that does embarrass me, he was in the air force..

AF.jpg
I had a bad back but couldn't get a doctor to lie for me Should've asked trump for his
and have a wad o' cash...

I had nine in one month.

I got a ride in a Huey at MacDill AFB to observe jets at the gun range, doors open, that was the closest I ever came to throwing up in an air craft. That pilot was nuts. Probably wanted to see if he could make the zoomie vomit... :lol:
Yes, they have seat belts so they don't care...

im still laughing at shelia jackson lee who took a knee and a leg of chicken in the chambers months ago,,,and boy did she make a total shaven gerbil of herself in front of 500 Million Americans.

im still laughing at shelia jackson lee who took a knee and a leg of chicken in the chambers months ago,,,and boy did she make a total shaven gerbil of herself in front of 500 Million Americans.
I bet she didn't have a napkin.

I bet she didn't have a napkin.
no...just drinking out of a 2 litre bottle of grape soda.maybe that's what made her senile

Getting a ticket for no seat belt is not fighting crime...Not when an entire school bus of kids has no seat belts...It's just a way to pull you over and check you out.. No one needs a seat belt driving thirty miles an hour....

Forum List

Back