Kneel and Squeal

Getting a ticket for no seat belt is not fighting crime...Not when an entire school bus of kids has no seat belts...It's just a way to pull you over and check you out.. No one needs a seat belt driving thirty miles an hour....
guess you never went head on into a tree or telephone pole at 30 before. I have. Wish I would have had my seat belt on back 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Getting a ticket for no seat belt is not fighting crime...Not when an entire school bus of kids has no seat belts...It's just a way to pull you over and check you out.. No one needs a seat belt driving thirty miles an hour....
guess you never went head on into a tree or telephone pole t 30 before. I have. Wish I would have had my seat belt on back 40 years ago.
im a pretty safe driver,,my biggest fear is being tailgated at a red light,,,thats when u really need a seat belt

So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see...
Way over blown....we have the best cops int the world....
At what are they good at?
Fighting crime, retard. Why are your questions so fucking stupid?
Cause they have never fought crime for me..
What the fuck are you babbling about now? At some point your posts need to at least make a little sense.

Busting degenerate pot smokers.

The real criminals they are afraid of so they run from them, like school shooters.

Could you provide a brain fried dictionary so I can decipher that post?

guess you never went head on into a tree or telephone pole t 30 before. I have. Wish I would have had my seat belt on back 40 years ago.
im a pretty safe driver,,my biggest fear is being tailgated at a red light,,,thats when u really need a seat belt
myself today, worry about all the idiots reading their phones while going fifty or better. And it's against the Illinois law. yet 70% of drivers I pass have their fking phones in their hands reading while driving. even texting.

myself today, worry about all the idiots reading their phones while going fifty or better. And it's against the Illinois law. yet 70% of drivers I pass have their fking phones in their hands reading while driving. even texting.
right...and now we have woman applying make up and texting and taking while driving.no wonder we have a female shortage!

right...and now we have woman applying make up and texting and taking while driving.no wonder we have a female shortage!
Yesterday on my way home from work, some dude is crossing the center line for two miles. Honk at em and they flip you off. amazing shit. where's the cops when you need em? :21:

Yesterday on my way home from work, some dude is crossing the center line for two miles. Honk at em and they flip you off. amazing shit. where's the cops when you need em? :21:
we could make quite a list of things that puss off drivers.my last one was an a hole in the medium strip with one third of his car in the left lane. right in front of me....I kept honking and honking.I could of been killed via tailgate in that left lane

Not in my state. It’s legal as it should be.

So you live in one of the States with it's own cartel?

I live in a state that realizes there are bigger priorities than people smoking pot recreationally.

Donut shack.

we could make quite a list of things that puss off drivers.my last one was an a hole in the medium strip with one third of his car in the left lane. right in front of me....I kept honking and honking.I could of been killed via tailgate in that left lane
But you must admit, it beats the hell out of having the max speed at 55...

In Arkanslaw there is a larger ratio of women to men, and after you see how big these gals are you'll see why there is more of them than a man.

I live in a state that realizes there are bigger priorities than people smoking pot recreationally.

Yeah, like protecting MS13. LMAO

Yeah, like protecting MS13. LMAO

Yeah sure, dipshit. Because recreational pot smokers are MS13 sympathizers.

Don’t leave your house. You’re so stupid, you won’t find your way back

In Arkanslaw there is a larger ratio of women to men, and after you see how big these gals are you'll see why there is more of them than a man.
what are they eating? small humans and whole fried chickens?

Forum List

Back