Kneel and Squeal

So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see...
/—-/ No you imbecile. It’s putting things into perspective.
Like comparing apples to oranges and throw in a banana also.
/——/ If loose wheels falling off cars kills 3 people a year while drunk drivers kill 40,000 a year where do you focus your concern,?
A car has no Constitutional rights.
/----/ That wasn't my question, but nice dodge.
View attachment 196903
Here is your logic.

A Single Death is a Tragedy; a Million Deaths is a Statistic

Philly Cleveland GS tell trump to F himself

Negroes hate that a white man is President again...A white man whom expects Americans to be and do better really bothers them, they hate expectations.
They’ve had to pull down those portraits of the Hussein family and they’re still pissed.
One colored fellow out of 45 presidents and you claim they are pissed by one?

We went from a nutless black President whom praised, championed and over funded bottom feeding filth and encouraged criminality to a white president whom pushes his nuts around in a wheelbarrow and makes bottom feeders and criminals feel like the piece of shits they actually are.
Which type of character would you guess blacks prefer?

At what are they good at?
Doing Their job....
And gaining weight.
The entire nation is fat, especially the millennials... who are not surprisingly majority indoctrinated democrats...

Pentagon: 7 in 10 Youths Would Fail to Qualify for Military Service

Millennials 'set to be fattest generation'
No mine he is a truck driving, gun owning, bald single guy and is a licensed minister. And has a crumb catcher that touches his chest.

Philly Cleveland GS tell trump to F himself

Negroes hate that a white man is President again...A white man whom expects Americans to be and do better really bothers them, they hate expectations.
They’ve had to pull down those portraits of the Hussein family and they’re still pissed.
One colored fellow out of 45 presidents and you claim they are pissed by one?

We went from a nutless black President whom praised, championed and over funded bottom feeding filth and encouraged criminality to a white president whom pushes his nuts around in a wheelbarrow and makes bottom feeders and criminals feel like the piece of shits they actually are.
Which type of character would you guess blacks prefer?
I have no idea I'm not them.

Doing Their job....
And gaining weight.
The entire nation is fat, especially the millennials... who are not surprisingly majority indoctrinated democrats...

No mine he is a truck driving, gun owning, bald single guy and is a licensed minister. And has a crumb catcher that touches his chest.
Who?

Doing Their job....
And gaining weight.

Who?
My oldest a millennial..One thing that does embarrass me, he was in the air force..

Doing Their job....
And gaining weight.

Who?
My oldest a millennial..One thing that does embarrass me, he was in the air force..

AF.jpg

And gaining weight.

Who?

AF.jpg
I had too many speeding tickets when I tried to join in 1981.

Who?

AF.jpg
I had quite a collection of them myself, but they "wavered" them. Had to hand write out explanations for each and every one of them.

Who?

AF.jpg
I had quite a collection of them myself, but they "wavered" them. Had to hand write out explanations for each and every one of them.
I had nine in one month.

Way over blown....we have the best cops int the world....

Overall? I agree. But allowing the few bad ones to get away with shit ruins a lot.

Very few if any gets away with anything. All police shootings are investigated usually by multiple departments.
Any LEO in the US who discharges their firearm while on duty is in for a shitload of paperwork/HR interviews/mental evaluations. Not to mention there can be a very serious stigma attached to the LEO for the rest of their career.
No LEO wants to ride with someone who may be trigger happy.
The ONLY way the LEO is free from all that shit is if there is 110% solid gold star proof that the LEO acted in accordance with the 'book'.

you obviously don't care and believe everything you hear on MSM. funny. Cops go into unknown situations and risk their life and here you are. yeah, you think message board bullying is the way of the future for you I see. Thank a cop daily. Thank a cops family as well. punks like you are just punks.

AF.jpg
I had nine in one month.
I think you beat me, and I had 'foot in carburetor' disease.

you obviously don't care and believe everything you hear on MSM. funny. Cops go into unknown situations and risk their life and here you are. yeah, you think message board bullying is the way of the future for you I see. Thank a cop daily. Thank a cops family as well. punks like you are just punks.
It's an opinion and I gave it. What you do with it is up to you..

AF.jpg
I had nine in one month.
I think you beat me, and I had 'foot in carburetor' disease.
I would have been a good pilot...Speed didn't bother me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back