Kneel and Squeal

So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see...
Way over blown....we have the best cops int the world....

Overall? I agree. But allowing the few bad ones to get away with shit ruins a lot.

Very few if any gets away with anything. All police shootings are investigated usually by multiple departments.

Yup. If a cop fires his gun its investigated seven ways from Sunday.

If he kills someone its an even bigger investigation.

Doubt any of the blacks killing blacks get investigated by their homies.

Amazing how Trump sycophants enjoy his totalistic endeavors.
isn't it "totalistic" to go from someone saying cops are not the biggest "groups" killing blacks to saying "So this justifies police brutality and abuse, I see..."

isn't that going totalistic the other way vs. understanding the point he is making? you don't see the middle ground, just get a shot in and counter with the most total/extreme viewpoints he never even said, you just imply to argue.

Last edited:
killing unarmed blacks?? Yeah They're good at it
How many? how many times do we see blatant murder of unarmed blacks by cops? 5, 10, 20???
The majority of killing of unarmed and armed blacks are being done by other blacks....not cops....a little truth telling on the side of BLM comrades like yourself would go a long way to save the lives of blacks....but you would rather get on the hate cop train and turn a blind eye to the real carnage...that tells me a lot about you....
What Bullshit you throw Of course we know blacks kill other blacks BUT we're talking about LAW ENFORCEMENT killing unarmed blacks with hardly a slap on the wrist as a penalty

killing unarmed blacks?? Yeah They're good at it
How many? how many times do we see blatant murder of unarmed blacks by cops? 5, 10, 20???
The majority of killing of unarmed and armed blacks are being done by other blacks....not cops....a little truth telling on the side of BLM comrades like yourself would go a long way to save the lives of blacks....but you would rather get on the hate cop train and turn a blind eye to the real carnage...that tells me a lot about you....
What Bullshit you throw Of course we know blacks kill other blacks BUT we're talking about LAW ENFORCEMENT killing unarmed blacks with hardly a slap on the wrist as a penalty
any color killed by cops actually.

It doesn't justify it. It puts it in perspective.
Until it happens to you.
It far more often happens at the hand of your bro. They should be shouting for reform in the black communities. Dispersal to the multicultural communities. Fathers in families. Rejection of drugs. Scholarship in school. Respect for their women.

As I've said many times before, I live between two black families. Drink with one, play racquetball with the other. No problems...best neighbors I've ever had. Both left the ghetto and forged a great life for themselves.

It doesn't justify it. It puts it in perspective.
Until it happens to you.
It far more often happens at the hand of your bro. They should be shouting for reform in the black communities. Dispersal to the multicultural communities. Fathers in families. Rejection of drugs. Scholarship in school. Respect for their women.

As I've said many times before, I live between two black families. Drink with one, play racquetball with the other. No problems...best neighbors I've ever had. Both left the ghetto and forged a great life for themselves.
Good for them.

/—-/ No you imbecile. It’s putting things into perspective.
Like comparing apples to oranges and throw in a banana also.
/——/ If loose wheels falling off cars kills 3 people a year while drunk drivers kill 40,000 a year where do you focus your concern,?
A car has no Constitutional rights.

Philly Cleveland GS tell trump to F himself

Negroes hate that a white man is President again...A white man whom expects Americans to be and do better really bothers them, they hate expectations.
They’ve had to pull down those portraits of the Hussein family and they’re still pissed.

/—-/ No you imbecile. It’s putting things into perspective.
Like comparing apples to oranges and throw in a banana also.
/——/ If loose wheels falling off cars kills 3 people a year while drunk drivers kill 40,000 a year where do you focus your concern,?
A car has no Constitutional rights.
/----/ That wasn't my question, but nice dodge.
1234.png

Philly Cleveland GS tell trump to F himself

Negroes hate that a white man is President again...A white man whom expects Americans to be and do better really bothers them, they hate expectations.
They’ve had to pull down those portraits of the Hussein family and they’re still pissed.
One colored fellow out of 45 presidents and you claim they are pissed by one?

Forum List

Back