Klan Bait Couple On The Run.

White mob attacks are more rare than unicorns.

Not true. The systemic attacks on the black community entail more sophisticated methodology but the courts, the media,the cops, and virtually every layer of white controlled government has come together to enable a pseudo self fulfilling prophecy: that blacks are inferior and whites are superior.
That is a white mob attack on the grandest of scales.

It's not.

The gauge for determining if a place is "something" Country, is if there are a lot of people who are that.

Counting "groups" is a way that liberals have been working with white supremacists to inflate their perceived numbers.

IF you were able to say something like, " 70" per cent of the county's men are members of the Klan,

YOu would say it. And be right to call it "Klan" country.

But citing how many "groups" there are, when you know damn well that those groups are a handful of losers, living in their parents basements, and quite likely with largely overlapping memberships,

is thus a purposeful lie on your part.
In your heart you know I'm right.

As your post was meaningless garbage, my points stand.

The gauge for determining if a place is "something" Country, is if there are a lot of people who are that.

Counting "groups" is a way that liberals have been working with white supremacists to inflate their perceived numbers.

IF you were able to say something like, " 70" per cent of the county's men are members of the Klan,

But citing how many "groups" there are, when you know damn well that those groups are a handful of losers, living in their parents basements, and quite likely with largely overlapping memberships,

We disagree. But we both know there are enough Kkk and other racists in Mississippi to be concerned for the safety of runaway interracial lovers.

What to bet on the outcome?

You can take "lynched by klansmen", and yes, I would accept just a messy beating to death for that, it would not have to be a formal lynching, with a hanging and classic hood regalia.

I would take, "safely arrested without undue violence".

The loser has to change their sig line to an admission of being wrong, on the issue for a month.

And no mealy mouthed bullshit about it either. A clear admission of being wrong.

Do you take this bet? Or are you completely aware that you are just spewing lies and bullshit?

Egads, lad! You're taking this much too seriously. I didn't predict an outcome, I just presented circumstantial evidence showing the dangers the eloping couple might face in finding shelter, water, food and transportation. In Mississippi, as in most southern states, that danger is exponentially greater due to the systemic racism that hangs in the air there like a putrid green cloud. Sure, there are some exceptions; but, I suspect those are few and far in between. After all, take a look at the state flag of Mississippi:

Oh, you smear a good third of the country with vile racist lies, and you want me to just laugh it off?

Screw that shit, lefty.

NO, "The Klan" is what is few and far in between and you know it, liar.

That flag symbolically reflects the sentiments of the general White population there. Anyone who knows American history can surmise the message sent to Black Mississippians and Whites who love them. Given this flag is worn on Mississippi cop's uniforms and on Klan regalia, an underlying nexus emerges that reeks of systemic racism and, subsequently, a complete disregard for the sensibilities of black citizens who live and pay taxes there.

NO, it doesn't and you know it, you liar.

But here is the deal, if there is to be a bet between us, I will have to submit my half of the terms. I am willing to bet that the O'Neal family are starting to receive death threats.
I am also willing to bet that this is not going to end well for either of them. Now what have I said that you think is a lie? Be specific..

Wow. REally walking it back there.

In the OP, you were "Fearing for their safety"

Now that I call you on it, you are willing to bet that they have received threatening phone calls.

That is you, being stone cold busted on your race baiting bullshit.

No, he lied. That makes anything else he has to say, untrustworthy.

I don't know if you are saying Thomas or the author lied but in either case, use of the word lynching to describe the effects of nefarious group actions against a victim is already a part of the official definition. Lynching, in addition to defining violent death at the hands of a mob, is also associated with extreme forms of publicly executed social controls such as tarring an feathering, skimmington, charivari, or riding the rail.
Why is it that you people only use that word for white mobs? ...because youre a bunch of dishonest race baiters.
I didn't apply race to the definition of lynching, you did.
You applied race to it because, the only time youll use the word, is for white people. Now, unless you can point us to a post youve ever made in reference to black people lynching white people, this is check and mate. Thanks for playing, racist.
I rarely use the term lynching at all so i don't see how you managed to determ8ne I only use it in referencing white on black lynching. But interesti g enough, a white woman named Nicole Jackson could be lynched along with her young black lover if they inadvertently stumble into the wrong settings, get stopped by the wrong cop, or hook up with the wrong people.last time i checked Jackson was white. My racially ambivalent concern for these two vulnerable human beings belies the charge if racism you have hurled at me. Now apologize immediately.

This is getting old, its all these peopl here do. You show anything racist done by whites or traditionally by whites and they accuse you of racism. But the make blatantly racist comments that meet the definition of the word and it's not racist. What they do is childish and goes to the mentality of most these people. Now watch these idiots try calling me a racist because I used the words these people.

We disagree. But we both know there are enough Kkk and other racists in Mississippi to be concerned for the safety of runaway interracial lovers.

You can take "lynched by klansmen", and yes, I would accept just a messy beating to death for that, it would not have to be a formal lynching, with a hanging and classic hood regalia.

The loser has to change their sig line to an admission of being wrong, on the issue for a month.

And no mealy mouthed bullshit about it either. A clear admission of being wrong.

Do you take this bet? Or are you completely aware that you are just spewing lies and bullshit?

Egads, lad! You're taking this much too seriously. I didn't predict an outcome, I just presented circumstantial evidence showing the dangers the eloping couple might face in finding shelter, water, food and transportation. In Mississippi, as in most southern states, that danger is exponentially greater due to the systemic racism that hangs in the air there like a putrid green cloud. Sure, there are some exceptions; but, I suspect those are few and far in between. After all, take a look at the state flag of Mississippi:

Oh, you smear a good third of the country with vile racist lies, and you want me to just laugh it off?

Screw that shit, lefty.

That flag symbolically reflects the sentiments of the general White population there. Anyone who knows American history can surmise the message sent to Black Mississippians and Whites who love them. Given this flag is worn on Mississippi cop's uniforms and on Klan regalia, an underlying nexus emerges that reeks of systemic racism and, subsequently, a complete disregard for the sensibilities of black citizens who live and pay taxes there.

But here is the deal, if there is to be a bet between us, I will have to submit my half of the terms. I am willing to bet that the O'Neal family are starting to receive death threats.
I am also willing to bet that this is not going to end well for either of them. Now what have I said that you think is a lie? Be specific..

Now that I call you on it, you are willing to bet that they have received threatening phone calls.

Shut the hell up. Nobodys been smeared. If JQPublic had se a story about a black gang beating up a white person you'd be all in support of what he said. Racist punk.

No place is deep in klan country. The OP is bat shit crazy.

KKK Groups Still Active in These States in 2017

State Klan Groups Based in State
Mississippi Klan Groups Based in State: 5
Alabama Klan Groups Based in State: 4
Kentucky Klan Groups Based in State: 3
Tennessee Klan Groups Based in State: 3
Texas Klan Groups Based in State: 3
Arkansas Klan Groups Based in State: 2
Georgia Klan Groups Based in State: 2
Maryland Klan Groups Based in State: 2
Missouri Klan Groups Based in State: 2
North Carolina Klan Groups Based in State: 2
Virginia Klan Groups Based in State: 2
West Virginia Klan Groups Based in State: 2
Florida Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Illinois Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Louisiana Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Maine Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Michigan Klan Groups Based in State: 1
New York Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Ohio Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Oklahoma Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Pennsylvania Klan Groups Based in State: 1
Washington Klan Groups Based in State: 1

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

According to this, the OP s spot on.

So, how many PEOPLE we talking about?

Screw that shit, lefty.

Shut the hell up. Nobodys been smeared. If JQPublic had se a story about a black gang beating up a white person you'd be all in support of what he said. Racist punk.

JQPublic said that Mississippi is "klan country".

Mississippi has a population of almost 3 million people.

THe total membership, nationwide in the Klan is, AT MOST 8,000,

JQPublic is a race baiting liar.

I don't know if you are saying Thomas or the author lied but in either case, use of the word lynching to describe the effects of nefarious group actions against a victim is already a part of the official definition. Lynching, in addition to defining violent death at the hands of a mob, is also associated with extreme forms of publicly executed social controls such as tarring an feathering, skimmington, charivari, or riding the rail.
Why is it that you people only use that word for white mobs? ...because youre a bunch of dishonest race baiters.
You applied race to it because, the only time youll use the word, is for white people. Now, unless you can point us to a post youve ever made in reference to black people lynching white people, this is check and mate. Thanks for playing, racist.
I rarely use the term lynching at all so i don't see how you managed to determ8ne I only use it in referencing white on black lynching. But interesti g enough, a white woman named Nicole Jackson could be lynched along with her young black lover if they inadvertently stumble into the wrong settings, get stopped by the wrong cop, or hook up with the wrong people.last time i checked Jackson was white. My racially ambivalent concern for these two vulnerable human beings belies the charge if racism you have hurled at me. Now apologize immediately.

This is getting old, its all these peopl here do. You show anything racist done by whites or traditionally by whites and they accuse you of racism. But the make blatantly racist comments that meet the definition of the word and it's not racist. What they do is childish and goes to the mentality of most these people. Now watch these idiots try calling me a racist because I used the words these people.
You guys are racist because you hate white people. Youve spent years on this board demonstrating your ignorant obsession with white people.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Seems that he was spot on.

You guys are racist because you hate white people. Youve spent years on this board demonstrating your ignorant obsession with white people.

LOL! I've been posting here less than a year. Opposing your racism doesn't mean we hate white people.

Hattiesburg Mississippi: A former White female teacher has apparently eloped with a 16 year old Black teen while she was on bail for charges of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust and authority.. The teacher is 30 yoa Nicole Jackson.

Further, the article does not indicate the 16 year old is the object of the charges that made his married white lover and mother of two a fugitive. However, a note left behind by the child indicates he was leaving to find a new life with his former teacher.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

16655212_G.png

OSCAR O'NEAL II

16655216_G.png

NICOLE JACKSON

Family speaks as search continues for teen believed to be with former teacher

In Mississippi, and 21 other states it's not just the Klan. The SPLC estimates that there are currently 784 active hate groups out there. Mississippi ranks 3rd in hate groups per capita.

Last edited:

LOL! I've been posting here less than a year. Opposing your racism doesn't mean we hate white people.

No, but your every post that drips with racism in only the race relations section does. :coffee:

No, but your every post that drips with racism in only the race relations section does. :coffee:

This is the race and racism section. I have said nothing racist. I will post in whatever section I want.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Typical ignorant Radical RW response: when you don't have an argument just brand the truth as fake news or call the messenger a liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi. That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be. And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.
That flag connects the entire state to the Klan. That flag .is incorporated into Klan regalia and is worn by police officers on their uniforms. That fact alone shows a general embodiment of Klan sympathies by the white populace of Mississippi.. Rather than distancing themselves from the Klan, the whites of Mississippi have endorsed it. And the membership of the invisible empire isn't being counted because no one knows who many of them are.

We've spent years on this board countering the lies and stereotypes about black people.
Racist White people, a couple of racist Asians and Hispanics had to be dealt with. I'm just grateful to the moderate whites who control USMB for allowing us to counter your racist BS.

Hattiesburg Mississippi: A former White female teacher has apparently eloped with a 16 year old Black teen while she was on bail for charges of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust and authority.. The teacher is 30 yoa Nicole Jackson.

Further, the article does not indicate the 16 year old is the object of the charges that made his married white lover and mother of two a fugitive. However, a note left behind by the child indicates he was leaving to find a new life with his former teacher.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

16655212_G.png

OSCAR O'NEAL II

16655216_G.png

NICOLE JACKSON

Family speaks as search continues for teen believed to be with former teacher

In Mississippi, and 21 other states it's not just the Klan. The SPLC estimates that there are currently 784 active hate groups out there. Mississippi ranks 3rd in hate groups per capita.
Yes, but I suspect the known data is just the tip of the iceberg of hate. The incorporation of the Confederate battle flag into the Mississippi state flag creates a hateful nexus that brings to focus a general white power platform of clandestine militias and politicians who are potential recruits who sympathize with those hate groups.

Screw that shit, lefty.

A few thousands, at most, out of over 3 million?

Only a complete liar would say that, more likely, a few hundred people, makes a state of 3 million anything.

Or in this case, TWO complete liars.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Only a complete liar would say that, more likely, a few hundred people, makes a state of 3 million anything.

You calling me a liar is like Trump calling the Pope a liar. You phony Sum byatch.
The greater issue, though is the safety of Nicole and Oscar in the cauldon of hate that Mississippi is.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Typical ignorant Radical RW response: when you don't have an argument just brand the truth as fake news or call the messenger a liar.

I addressed each point you made, as far as you made any points. You liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi.

And then when I called you on that shit, you started talking about threatening phone calls. LOL!!!

That is totally walking it back.

That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be.

Sure it is. There is no "concentration" of the KKK. They are too small to be concentrated anywhere, outside of their parents basement.

They are the Left's bogiemen. If they did not still barely exist, you would have to invent them.

And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.
That flag connects the entire state to the Klan. That flag .is incorporated into Klan regalia and is worn by police officers on their uniforms. That fact alone shows a general embodiment of Klan sympathies by the white populace of Mississippi.. Rather than distancing themselves from the Klan, the whites of Mississippi have endorsed it. And the membership of the invisible empire isn't being counted because no one knows who many of them are.

The stars and bars, connects the entire state to the South.

it is not solely "Klan regalia" despite what you and your allies with the Klan would like people to believe.

Your race baiting panic mongering is noted and held against you.

Screw that shit, lefty.

You calling me a liar is like Trump calling the Pope a liar. You phony Sum byatch.
The greater issue, though is the safety of Nicole and Oscar in the cauldon of hate that Mississippi is.

You are the one claiming that a few hundred racists, define a state of almost 3 million people.

That makes you a liar. And your personal smear of me does not change that.

And despite your insistence of their danger, you chickened out when I challenged you to a bet on the outcome.

Screw that shit, lefty.

I addressed each point you made, as far as you made any points. You liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi.

And then when I called you on that shit, you started talking about threatening phone calls. LOL!!!

That is totally walking it back.

That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be.

Sure it is. There is no "concentration" of the KKK. They are too small to be concentrated anywhere, outside of their parents basement.

They are the Left's bogiemen. If they did not still barely exist, you would have to invent them.

And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.

The stars and bars, connects the entire state to the South.

it is not solely "Klan regalia" despite what you and your allies with the Klan would like people to believe.

Your race baiting panic mongering is noted and held against you.
You haven't proven that any thing I said is a lie. Just by calling someone a liar without backing it up with links and external validation
Is worthless drivel..My aim here is to draw attention to the plight of Nicole and Oscar, an tnterracial couple, in a state known for racial intolerance. I don't give a rats ass about your attempted deflections from that focus with petty unsubstantiated rebuttals of some obscure side issue.

Forum List

Back