Klan Bait Couple On The Run.

Egads, lad! You're taking this much too seriously. I didn't predict an outcome, I just presented circumstantial evidence showing the dangers the eloping couple might face in finding shelter, water, food and transportation. In Mississippi, as in most southern states, that danger is exponentially greater due to the systemic racism that hangs in the air there like a putrid green cloud. Sure, there are some exceptions; but, I suspect those are few and far in between. After all, take a look at the state flag of Mississippi:

Oh, you smear a good third of the country with vile racist lies, and you want me to just laugh it off?

Screw that shit, lefty.

NO, "The Klan" is what is few and far in between and you know it, liar.

That flag symbolically reflects the sentiments of the general White population there. Anyone who knows American history can surmise the message sent to Black Mississippians and Whites who love them. Given this flag is worn on Mississippi cop's uniforms and on Klan regalia, an underlying nexus emerges that reeks of systemic racism and, subsequently, a complete disregard for the sensibilities of black citizens who live and pay taxes there.

NO, it doesn't and you know it, you liar.

But here is the deal, if there is to be a bet between us, I will have to submit my half of the terms. I am willing to bet that the O'Neal family are starting to receive death threats.
I am also willing to bet that this is not going to end well for either of them. Now what have I said that you think is a lie? Be specific..

Wow. REally walking it back there.

In the OP, you were "Fearing for their safety"

Now that I call you on it, you are willing to bet that they have received threatening phone calls.

That is you, being stone cold busted on your race baiting bullshit.

Shut the hell up. Nobodys been smeared. If JQPublic had se a story about a black gang beating up a white person you'd be all in support of what he said. Racist punk.

JQPublic said that Mississippi is "klan country".

Mississippi has a population of almost 3 million people.

THe total membership, nationwide in the Klan is, AT MOST 8,000,

JQPublic is a race baiting liar.

Seems that he was spot on.

A few thousands, at most, out of over 3 million?

Only a complete liar would say that, more likely, a few hundred people, makes a state of 3 million anything.

Or in this case, TWO complete liars.

If 1500 people can determine 40 million people are racist you might want to shut up about this.

[
You are the one claiming that a few hundred racists, define a state of almost 3 million people.
I didn't claim that. But l will respond to your lie.
First of all, only 59% of those 3 million Mississippians are White and eligible for KKK or white hate group status, depending on age.
Critically, though, Mississippi has more active klaverns than any other state.. To reasonable people that reality would make Mississippi rhe hub of active klan activity. But there are probably thousands more who are either inactive members or abject sympathizers.

I make that last statement with a high degree of convictiin.. Drawing from the well of Mississippi history and using the Mississippi flag as a. starting point, it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. And the emblems and icons of racism are pervasive throughout the state hopefully, Nicole and Oscar have made it to a safer state where they are less likely to be murdered for loving each other.

And despite your insistence of their danger, you chickened out when I challenged you to a bet on the outcome.
Why would i bet on an outcome that is impossible to predict? Obviously Nicole Jackson sets an example that not all white Mississippians are racists. She may be receiving help from friends. But for the reasons I mentioned above, Mississippi is not the ideal.place for middle classed interracial lovers to live normal lives...especially, if one of them is a fugitive.

What to bet on the outcome?

You can take "lynched by klansmen", and yes, I would accept just a messy beating to death for that, it would not have to be a formal lynching, with a hanging and classic hood regalia.

I would take, "safely arrested without undue violence".

The loser has to change their sig line to an admission of being wrong, on the issue for a month.

And no mealy mouthed bullshit about it either. A clear admission of being wrong.

Do you take this bet? Or are you completely aware that you are just spewing lies and bullshit?

Egads, lad! You're taking this much too seriously. I didn't predict an outcome, I just presented circumstantial evidence showing the dangers the eloping couple might face in finding shelter, water, food and transportation. In Mississippi, as in most southern states, that danger is exponentially greater due to the systemic racism that hangs in the air there like a putrid green cloud. Sure, there are some exceptions; but, I suspect those are few and far in between. After all, take a look at the state flag of Mississippi:

Oh, you smear a good third of the country with vile racist lies, and you want me to just laugh it off?

Screw that shit, lefty.

That flag symbolically reflects the sentiments of the general White population there. Anyone who knows American history can surmise the message sent to Black Mississippians and Whites who love them. Given this flag is worn on Mississippi cop's uniforms and on Klan regalia, an underlying nexus emerges that reeks of systemic racism and, subsequently, a complete disregard for the sensibilities of black citizens who live and pay taxes there.

But here is the deal, if there is to be a bet between us, I will have to submit my half of the terms. I am willing to bet that the O'Neal family are starting to receive death threats.
I am also willing to bet that this is not going to end well for either of them. Now what have I said that you think is a lie? Be specific..

Now that I call you on it, you are willing to bet that they have received threatening phone calls.

Typical ignorant Radical RW response: when you don't have an argument just brand the truth as fake news or call the messenger a liar.

I addressed each point you made, as far as you made any points. You liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi.

And then when I called you on that shit, you started talking about threatening phone calls. LOL!!!

That is totally walking it back.

That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be.

Sure it is. There is no "concentration" of the KKK. They are too small to be concentrated anywhere, outside of their parents basement.

They are the Left's bogiemen. If they did not still barely exist, you would have to invent them.

And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.
That flag connects the entire state to the Klan. That flag .is incorporated into Klan regalia and is worn by police officers on their uniforms. That fact alone shows a general embodiment of Klan sympathies by the white populace of Mississippi.. Rather than distancing themselves from the Klan, the whites of Mississippi have endorsed it. And the membership of the invisible empire isn't being counted because no one knows who many of them are.

The stars and bars, connects the entire state to the South.

it is not solely "Klan regalia" despite what you and your allies with the Klan would like people to believe.

Your race baiting panic mongering is noted and held against you.
You haven't proven that any thing I said is a lie. Just by calling someone a liar without backing it up with links and external validation
Is worthless drivel..My aim here is to draw attention to the plight of Nicole and Oscar, an tnterracial couple, in a state known for racial intolerance. I don't give a rats ass about your attempted deflections from that focus with petty unsubstantiated rebuttals of some obscure side issue.

1. What do you want a link on? THe population of Alabama? The puny size of the Klan? Do you need a link to explain who 3 million is much, much larger than a couple of hundred? Or is that just some bullshit you say as a dodge?

2. I addressed each of your points above and explained why each was wrong and why some were lies. Your denial of that is just another lie. Liar.

3. You've keep saying your are worried about their safety, but when I challenged you to bet on the issue, you suddenly stopped talking about physical danger, and started talking about threatening phone calls.

That reveals your claimed intent to be a lie.

4. You are in this thread for the same reason you are in every thread. To smear your enemies, because that is the type of vile person you are.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Shut the hell up. Nobodys been smeared. If JQPublic had se a story about a black gang beating up a white person you'd be all in support of what he said. Racist punk.

Only a complete liar would say that, more likely, a few hundred people, makes a state of 3 million anything.

If 1500 people can determine 40 million people are racist you might want to shut up about this.

Wow. ONce again, you prove a complete lack of understanding of math.

My understanding of math is excellent it is your grasp of realoty that fails. Rasmussen polls only call 1500 people and on that basis you have determined 40 million blacks are more racist than whites.

[
You are the one claiming that a few hundred racists, define a state of almost 3 million people.
I didn't claim that. But l will respond to your lie.
First of all, only 59% of those 3 million Mississippians are White and eligible for KKK or white hate group status, depending on age.
Critically, though, Mississippi has more active klaverns than any other state.. To reasonable people that reality would make Mississippi rhe hub of active klan activity. But there are probably thousands more who are either inactive members or abject sympathizers.

You claim "more" but don't give any hard numbers.

If ALL of them were in Alabama, 8,000 still does not define well over one and a half MILLION.

To reasonable people, the numbers make the Klan a irrelevant fringe with zero power and less support.

I make that last statement with a high degree of convictiin.. Drawing from the well of Mississippi history and using the Mississippi flag as a. starting point, it doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. And the emblems and icons of racism are pervasive throughout the state hopefully, Nicole and Oscar have made it to a safer state where they are less likely to be murdered for loving each other.

It does not take a genus to connect the dots. All it takes in a hostile starting position and some confirmation bias.

You claim that murder is a reasonable fear for interracial lovers in Alabama?

Bullshit. If that was true, the vile lefties in the media would be short stroking it all over the place.

And despite your insistence of their danger, you chickened out when I challenged you to a bet on the outcome.
Why would i bet on an outcome that is impossible to predict? Obviously Nicole Jackson sets an example that not all white Mississippians are racists. She may be receiving help from friends. But for the reasons I mentioned above, Mississippi is not the ideal.place for middle classed interracial lovers to live normal lives...especially, if one of them is a fugitive.[/QUOTE]

You would bet on it, if you actually believed the shit you were saying.

I was willing to bet on the outcome based on my beliefs about the situations.

You were not.

Because you know that the shit you are spewing is completely bullshit.

None of them are cops, and this wasn't in Alabama, so your blanket statement about "plenty of cops being klan" is still bullshit.

The point of that link was to expose your lie that race based murders stopped in 1961.
If you want me to post examples of that old conservative southern racial violence in Mississippi,
I will.

Racist murders continue in Mississippi

Your attempted point was even today a large amount of law enforcement in the Deep South is "klan". You have done zero to prove that point. my only point was in 1961 your statement was probably true.

Where did I say race based murders stopped in 1961?

Why do you have to make shit up?
This exchange of ours began with your response suggesting.Jackson and O'neal are safer in a Klan infested state like Mississippi today than they would have been in 1961.
That's not making shit up...that's what you inferred. And I don't have to prove that some elements of law enforcement is affiliated with the Klan. The record speaks for itself.

a-tale-of-two-hoodies.jpg

they are exponentially safer today than in 1961.

And I notice you go to the "record" without any link backup.

Try again, hack-twat.

This isn't very uncommon nowadays.

This site has gobs of teacher/student hanky panky.

Casey Anthony | When Bad Girls Go Really Bad
But the Jackson/O'neal case has an added dimension to it for many reasons. Obviously, race and age heightens the narrative to begin with. But for a woman born and bred in the South to double down on southern social taboos in the deep south is a story that is made for hollywood.

Again, in 1961 maybe, but today the scandal is more the fact she's a teacher and 14 years older than him.
No it isn't. The age of consent in Mississippi is 16. And Trump is 24 years older than Melania. So where do you go with this train of thought now? Heh heh heh!

Some States still make it a crime to shack up with a student, even of legal age.

Still creepy regardless of the race or sexes involved.

My understanding of math is excellent it is your grasp of realoty that fails. Rasmussen polls only call 1500 people and on that basis you have determined 40 million blacks are more racist than whites.

No, you've repeatedly demonstrated that you don't understand shit about math.

Indeed, you just did again. in your post in this thread.

Repeat that all you want but it doesn't make it true.

None of them are cops, and this wasn't in Alabama, so your blanket statement about "plenty of cops being klan" is still bullshit.

The point of that link was to expose your lie that race based murders stopped in 1961.
If you want me to post examples of that old conservative southern racial violence in Mississippi,
I will.

Your attempted point was even today a large amount of law enforcement in the Deep South is "klan". You have done zero to prove that point. my only point was in 1961 your statement was probably true.

This exchange of ours began with your response suggesting.Jackson and O'neal are safer in a Klan infested state like Mississippi today than they would have been in 1961.
That's not making shit up...that's what you inferred. And I don't have to prove that some elements of law enforcement is affiliated with the Klan. The record speaks for itself.

Try again, hack-twat.

Whites like you don't get it. We have fewer murders now than in the past, so do we stop trying to end murder? Because murders are fewer now and there has been some improvement maybe we need to shut up talking about murder and it will just stop. If I was to seriously mean this, I would be called crazy. But this is the same rationale whites use with racism. The goal is to end it. Not talk about how it's less than it was in 1961.

Correct, nothing I say can make anything about your math ability true.

Now, WHAT you've said about math?

OUCH.

Yeah, no disrespect intended, but you can't participate in such a discussion. It would not be fair to you, nor to anyone else in the discussion.

I will.

Try again, hack-twat.

Whites like you don't get it. We have fewer murders now than in the past, so do we stop trying to end murder? Because murders are fewer now and there has been some improvement maybe we need to shut up talking about murder and it will just stop. If I was to seriously mean this, I would be called crazy. But this is the same rationale whites use with racism. The goal is to end it. Not talk about how it's less than it was in 1961.

That's not the point at all. The original point made by the idiot above was that plenty of law enforcement officers in Mississippi are Klan, and he backs that up with ZERO evidence.

You will never end racism until you end humanity, the best you can do is keep it out of positions of government, and try to make people who harbor those ideas see the light.

Screw that shit, lefty.

Typical ignorant Radical RW response: when you don't have an argument just brand the truth as fake news or call the messenger a liar.

I addressed each point you made, as far as you made any points. You liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi.

And then when I called you on that shit, you started talking about threatening phone calls. LOL!!!

That is totally walking it back.

That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be.

Sure it is. There is no "concentration" of the KKK. They are too small to be concentrated anywhere, outside of their parents basement.

They are the Left's bogiemen. If they did not still barely exist, you would have to invent them.

And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.
That flag connects the entire state to the Klan. That flag .is incorporated into Klan regalia and is worn by police officers on their uniforms. That fact alone shows a general embodiment of Klan sympathies by the white populace of Mississippi.. Rather than distancing themselves from the Klan, the whites of Mississippi have endorsed it. And the membership of the invisible empire isn't being counted because no one knows who many of them are.

The stars and bars, connects the entire state to the South.

it is not solely "Klan regalia" despite what you and your allies with the Klan would like people to believe.

Your race baiting panic mongering is noted and held against you.
You haven't proven that any thing I said is a lie. Just by calling someone a liar without backing it up with links and external validation
Is worthless drivel..My aim here is to draw attention to the plight of Nicole and Oscar, an tnterracial couple, in a state known for racial intolerance. I don't give a rats ass about your attempted deflections from that focus with petty unsubstantiated rebuttals of some obscure side issue.

1. What do you want a link on? THe population of Alabama? The puny size of the Klan? Do you need a link to explain who 3 million is much, much larger than a couple of hundred? Or is that just some bullshit you say as a dodge?

2. I addressed each of your points above and explained why each was wrong and why some were lies. Your denial of that is just another lie. Liar.

3. You've keep saying your are worried about their safety, but when I challenged you to bet on the issue, you suddenly stopped talking about physical danger, and started talking about threatening phone calls.

That reveals your claimed intent to be a lie.

4. You are in this thread for the same reason you are in every thread. To smear your enemies, because that is the type of vile person you are.
Child, your misguided tautological tantrums
are mere deflections. .
Here are things you have said that could be construed as lies:

1.you use the entire population of Mississippi to compare with and minimize the sizr of KKK factions within the state. That's a dishonest comparison since only whites are eligible to be members of the KKK. ..and whites make up only 59% of the Mississippian population which is 1,770,000. I don't think you lied.. You're just stupid.

2. Your dumb assertion that there sre 3 million whites in Mississippi has already been debunked.

3. I dont gamble with morons. If you think that is a retraction from my original premise you're an idiot as well as a moron. Besides, you have already proved to be a hopeless ignoramus, I have no need or desire to completely destroy a mentally unarmed Jackass like you.

4. Now you want to play psychiatrist. And your diagnosis is the final word in defining what and who I am? Heh heh heh...Son, you are indeed a radical bufoon. But i still don't know why you are trying to derail this thread.
Aren't you concerned about Nicole and Oscar?

Correct, nothing I say can make anything about your math ability true.

Now, WHAT you've said about math?

OUCH.

Yeah, no disrespect intended, but you can't participate in such a discussion. It would not be fair to you, nor to anyone else in the discussion.

My math in this case has once again made your argument meritless.

But the Jackson/O'neal case has an added dimension to it for many reasons. Obviously, race and age heightens the narrative to begin with. But for a woman born and bred in the South to double down on southern social taboos in the deep south is a story that is made for hollywood.

Again, in 1961 maybe, but today the scandal is more the fact she's a teacher and 14 years older than him.
No it isn't. The age of consent in Mississippi is 16. And Trump is 24 years older than Melania. So where do you go with this train of thought now? Heh heh heh!

Some States still make it a crime to shack up with a student, even of legal age.

Indeed Mississippi authorities have charged Nicole for sexual activity with a student. And indeed there is a creepy component to such a liason because of age. But both lovers , knowing the dangers that Mississippi racial mores poses for them, continued to defy the
social conditioning that should have kept them apart.. The humanity of that defiance needs to be investigated and brought to light.

Indeed Mississippi authorities have charged Nicole for sexual activity with a student. And indeed there is a creepy component to such a liason because of age. But both lovers , knowing the dangers that Mississippi racial mores poses for them, continued to defy the
social conditioning that should have kept them apart.. The humanity of that defiance needs to be investigated and brought to light.

What are you babbling about? Teachers are being prosecuted for this regardless of race or even the sexuality of the liason.

It's illegal and is being prosecuted.

Why are you injecting race into it like its the main factor here?

What are you babbling about? Teachers are being prosecuted for this regardless of race or even the sexuality of the liason.

Since Oscar is of legal age in Mississippi that is a non-issue. But the issue of race cannot be denied as a crucial factor in defining this true life drama. The history of violent racism in Mississippi has, for many, focused on preventing interracial liasons such as that of Oscar and Nicole. Their fate will be the guage by which we. can judge the humanity of modern Mississippi. Race is a huge factor.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's not the point at all. The original point made by the idiot above was that plenty of law enforcement officers in Mississippi are Klan, and he backs that up with ZERO evidence.

Am I the only one required to back my premises with evidence? Surely you are smart enough to google . Thats what I have to do to check the foul false assertiions coming from th other RW imbecile haunting this thread.

Google this: FBI warns that the KKK is infiltrating police departments all across the nation. See how easy that is? Dummy!

Since Oscar is of legal age in Mississippi that is a non-issue. But the issue of race cannot be denied as a crucial factor in defining this true life drama. The history of violent racism in Mississippi has, for many, focused on preventing interracial liasons such as that of Oscar and Nicole. Their fate will be the guage by which we. can judge the humanity of modern Mississippi. Race is a huge factor.

Even if he is of legal age, some state laws make it a crime for a teacher to bed a high school student anyway.

Forum List

Back