Klan Bait Couple On The Run.

That's not the point at all. The original point made by the idiot above was that plenty of law enforcement officers in Mississippi are Klan, and he backs that up with ZERO evidence.

Am I the only one required to back my premises with evidence? Surely you are smart enough to google . Thats what I have to do to check the foul false assertiions coming from th other RW imbecile haunting this thread.

Google this: FBI warns that the KKK is infiltrating police departments all across the nation. See how easy that is? Dummy!

Snopes showed it. It's just a report from 2006 worrying about POTENTIAL KKK infiltration of law enforcement.

That's not the point at all. The original point made by the idiot above was that plenty of law enforcement officers in Mississippi are Klan, and he backs that up with ZERO evidence.

Am I the only one required to back my premises with evidence? Surely you are smart enough to google . Thats what I have to do to check the foul false assertiions coming from th other RW imbecile haunting this thread.

Google this: FBI warns that the KKK is infiltrating police departments all across the nation. See how easy that is? Dummy!

Snopes showed it. It's just a report from 2006 worrying about POTENTIAL KKK infiltration of law enforcement.
There are many more hits than the snopes link. Interesting that you chose that single entry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There are many more hits than the snopes link. Interesting that you chose that single entry.

usually a good place to start regarding bullshit.

FBI White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

A lot of this is redacted, but the FBI found that police departments have be infiltrated buy white supremacists.

But then again if you're black this is really nothing new.

The FBI Investigates White Supremacists Infiltration of Law Enforcement

Bureau policies have been crafted to take into account the active presence of domestic extremists in U.S. police departments.

White supremacists and other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

No place is deep in klan country. The OP is bat shit crazy.

Seems like the OP is really just expressing his own feelings. The emphasis of the OP is on the 'races' involved more than the statutory rape.

JQPublic1 obviously (most obviously) misunderstood, in his attack on the kluckers, what I was saying.
Number of KKK Members today - A Knowledge Archive 5000 to 8000 members

African Americans - Wikipedia 41,000,000 members

Yeah, there is going to be more black on white violence when there is .0001951 klan members to blacks.

Apples to oranges.
Off topic and irrevalent to the OP.
My post is a direct rebuttal to an earlier comment that suggested more black violence on white occurs than Klan violence on black.

Some think, wrongly, that therefore Klan violence is negligible. That numbers argument truly is a fallacy of false equivalency.

My pre-emptive strike drew some reaction above. Klan violence is real, and I think occurs more often than we realize.

Klan influence was instrumental in the King murder in Jasper County, Texas, where I resided at the time.

Last edited:

So you think my concern for the safety of Nicole Jackson and Oscar O'neal is bullshit?
Don't lose sight of the aura of white suoremacy symbolized by the state rag hanging over the Mississippi state capitol.
Indeed, the figuaritve shadow of that shameful icon casts a pall of pervasive racism over the entire state.

In that hostile milieu , two humans, one black and one white, are struggling to survive as lovers. There 8s no BS inherent in addressing that.

JQPublic1 obviously (most obviously) misunderstood, in his attack on the kluckers, what I was saying.
Number of KKK Members today - A Knowledge Archive 5000 to 8000 members

African Americans - Wikipedia 41,000,000 members

Yeah, there is going to be more black on white violence when there is .0001951 klan members to blacks.

Apples to oranges.
Off topic and irrevalent to the OP.
My post is a direct rebuttal to an earlier comment that suggested more black violence on white occurs than Klan violence on black.

Some think, wrongly, that therefore Klan violence is negligible. That numbers argument truly is a fallacy of false equivalency.

My pre-emptive strike drew some reaction above. Klan violence is real, and I think occurs more often than we realize.

Klan influence was instrumental in the King murder in Jasper County, Texas, where I resided at the time.
I appreciate your timely clarification but as it stands, your original post still seems more aligned with my detractors than with the op.

But your present post is a worthy vindication
and i accept it as such.

As far as the SPLC estimate of Klan membersbip goes, I'd have to examine the methodology used in arriving at the 5000 to 8000 active membership totals nationwide.
But I included sympathizers and other inactive members or associates in my personal estimate. I didn't place a numeriical vakue on that assessment: but, in limiting my premise to the state of Mississippi relative to the op, that state flag suggests the majority of voting age whites in the state are sympathetic to the Klan. Logically, it would follow that the police elements through out the state would reflect the sentiments of the
White population of Mississippi. I don't think i need to delve too deeply in the race relations of the state to validate my premise. it's common knowledge...

No one questions your premise.

That you misread my comment rests with you.

This is not about "detractors" but about violence in Mississippi that still resides in the vestigial parts of the culture.

Kluckers just don't kluck off and die.

A 30 year old white woman and a 16 year old teen boy of any color who run away crosses the line in our society.

That it involved race, age, sex, and Mississippi makes it all the more volatile.

A 30 year old white woman and a 16 year old teen boy of any color who run away crosses the line in our society.

That it involved race, age, sex, and Mississippi makes it all the more volatile.
Agreed...but age of consent in Mississippi is 16.

Hattiesburg Mississippi: A former White female teacher has apparently eloped with a 16 year old Black teen while she was on bail for charges of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust and authority.. The teacher is 30 yoa Nicole Jackson.

Further, the article does not indicate the 16 year old is the object of the charges that made his married white lover and mother of two a fugitive. However, a note left behind by the child indicates he was leaving to find a new life with his former teacher.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

16655212_G.png

OSCAR O'NEAL II

16655216_G.png

NICOLE JACKSON

Family speaks as search continues for teen believed to be with former teacher
Lock her up! He'll be locked up to in a year or so.

So you think my concern for the safety of Nicole Jackson and Oscar O'neal is bullshit?
Don't lose sight of the aura of white suoremacy symbolized by the state rag hanging over the Mississippi state capitol.
Indeed, the figuaritve shadow of that shameful icon casts a pall of pervasive racism over the entire state.

In that hostile milieu , two humans, one black and one white, are struggling to survive as lovers. There 8s no BS inherent in addressing that.

I think it is an overreach. And the constant screeding about racism!!!! is why people dig their heels in about things like flags with confederate symbols on them.

You call people assholes and then you expect them to work with you?

The woman broke the law, the kid is in an idiot.

Stop trying to make this into some romeo and juliet bullshit.

Oh, you smear a good third of the country with vile racist lies, and you want me to just laugh it off?

Screw that shit, lefty.

NO, "The Klan" is what is few and far in between and you know it, liar.

NO, it doesn't and you know it, you liar.

Wow. REally walking it back there.

In the OP, you were "Fearing for their safety"

Now that I call you on it, you are willing to bet that they have received threatening phone calls.

That is you, being stone cold busted on your race baiting bullshit.
Typical ignorant Radical RW response: when you don't have an argument just brand the truth as fake news or call the messenger a liar.

I addressed each point you made, as far as you made any points. You liar.

I'm not walking back on anything I said. I was adding to the preponderance of evidence that Nicole and Oscar are in grave dangerif they are still in Mississippi.

And then when I called you on that shit, you started talking about threatening phone calls. LOL!!!

That is totally walking it back.

That danger is exponentially greater. there because of the concentration of the KKK and other hate groups. Thats not a lie no matter how much you wish it to be.

Sure it is. There is no "concentration" of the KKK. They are too small to be concentrated anywhere, outside of their parents basement.

They are the Left's bogiemen. If they did not still barely exist, you would have to invent them.

And , once again, the design of the state flag underlines the hegomonic hate for Blacks and the pervasive racist attitude of the white citizens of Mississippi.
That flag connects the entire state to the Klan. That flag .is incorporated into Klan regalia and is worn by police officers on their uniforms. That fact alone shows a general embodiment of Klan sympathies by the white populace of Mississippi.. Rather than distancing themselves from the Klan, the whites of Mississippi have endorsed it. And the membership of the invisible empire isn't being counted because no one knows who many of them are.

The stars and bars, connects the entire state to the South.

it is not solely "Klan regalia" despite what you and your allies with the Klan would like people to believe.

Your race baiting panic mongering is noted and held against you.
You haven't proven that any thing I said is a lie. Just by calling someone a liar without backing it up with links and external validation
Is worthless drivel..My aim here is to draw attention to the plight of Nicole and Oscar, an tnterracial couple, in a state known for racial intolerance. I don't give a rats ass about your attempted deflections from that focus with petty unsubstantiated rebuttals of some obscure side issue.

1. What do you want a link on? THe population of Alabama? The puny size of the Klan? Do you need a link to explain who 3 million is much, much larger than a couple of hundred? Or is that just some bullshit you say as a dodge?

2. I addressed each of your points above and explained why each was wrong and why some were lies. Your denial of that is just another lie. Liar.

3. You've keep saying your are worried about their safety, but when I challenged you to bet on the issue, you suddenly stopped talking about physical danger, and started talking about threatening phone calls.

That reveals your claimed intent to be a lie.

4. You are in this thread for the same reason you are in every thread. To smear your enemies, because that is the type of vile person you are.
Child, your misguided tautological tantrums
are mere deflections. .
Here are things you have said that could be construed as lies:

Logical fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule. Your attempt to diminish my points by attacking me personally is the act of a moral coward that knows that he is losing the argument.

1.you use the entire population of Mississippi to compare with and minimize the sizr of KKK factions within the state. That's a dishonest comparison since only whites are eligible to be members of the KKK. ..and whites make up only 59% of the Mississippian population which is 1,770,000. I don't think you lied.. You're just stupid.

The couple is travelling though the ENTIRE state population, not just the WHITE POPULATION. The ENTIRE POPULATION is not defined by a few hundred people.

The couple is just as likely to be reported by a black concerned citizen, to the proper Authorities as they are to be reported by a white concerned citizen. ANd the odds of them stumbling into one of the few Klansmen in the state, and him being confident enough to DO anything

is effectively nil.

YOu are stupid and a liar.

2. Your dumb assertion that there sre 3 million whites in Mississippi has already been debunked.

I never claimed that. I understand why you lie though, because your position is utterly stupid and you did not expect to be called on your shit, and now you are scrambling to gin up some bullshit to distract from how utterly stupid your claims are.

3. I dont gamble with morons. If you think that is a retraction from my original premise you're an idiot as well as a moron. Besides, you have already proved to be a hopeless ignoramus, I have no need or desire to completely destroy a mentally unarmed Jackass like you.

Like you wouldn't love to have me with a sig line admitting I was wrong and you were right.

But you know that won't happen, because what you claim to be worried about is utter and complete bullshit, and you know it.

The NATIONWIDE population of the Klan, is AT MOST, 8 thousand. They are an utterly powerless fringe.

Your race baiting panic mongering about them is utterly vile and dishonest.

4. Now you want to play psychiatrist. And your diagnosis is the final word in defining what and who I am? Heh heh heh...Son, you are indeed a radical bufoon. But i still don't know why you are trying to derail this thread.
Aren't you concerned about Nicole and Oscar?

Speculating on motive based on behavior is hardly something only professional psychiatrists do.

I am not concerned about Nicole and Oscar. They are in no danger, unless they resist arrest, and then they could get their asses beat.

The are certainly not in danger from the "Klan", even if they happen to stumbling into one of the few remaining members, who will not do shit, because he knows that he is part of a powerless fringe.

Forum List

Back