Free college education for being black

If they apply their rules to me, will i get a free education too? OR is Starbucks racist?

Men Arrested In Philadelphia Starbucks Reach Settlements
Basically, they get free college because that starbucks manager doesnt realize black people get special treatment.
This mess is fucking ridiculous!
I plan on opening 3 franchises in Florida. My first sign will be ...
Video.jpg

my second sign will be and asks what political affiliation you are before you are served. If you don't answer you don't get served.

534458e023ef4b170ddbadf4bf8bf930-republican-and-democrat-party-symbols.jpg
if you answer Democrat then it is imputed into the computer and automatically adjusted 3x up since Democrats love to take care of the poor, and the next homeless guy who walks in will get a free meal. And since it is legal now to discriminate against a political party, it is justified on my charity.

The last sign above the register will have this sign.

thIIJSFQPD.jpg

I am loving the rules that the liberals play by, as now they are going to be bit by those very rules...

‘MAGA’ FREE NYC: Manhattan Judge Allows Bars to BAN Trump Supporters | Sean Hannity

It has always been legal to discriminate for political affiliation.
I just doubt it has ever happened till the other day. People are losing their fucking minds.

It has always been legal to discriminate for political affiliation.
I just doubt it has ever happened till the other day. People are losing their fucking minds.
Since 90% of the blacks vote Democrat, it isn't racial but political discrimination against certain people....Bwaaaahhhaaaahhhaaaaa.

And I am only going to have 1 bathroom in the store, with a sign saying...

YOU FIGURE IT OUT.

male female symbol.JPG

What are the loitering laws in PA?
So does that mean that anyone can loiter in Starbucks and then get free college tuition?
You can bet that more SJWs will be loitering in Starbucks now.

Basically, they get free college because that starbucks manager doesnt realize black people get special treatment.
View attachment 191459

my second sign will be and asks what political affiliation you are before you are served. If you don't answer you don't get served.

View attachment 191461
if you answer Democrat then it is imputed into the computer and automatically adjusted 3x up since Democrats love to take care of the poor, and the next homeless guy who walks in will get a free meal. And since it is legal now to discriminate against a political party, it is justified on my charity.

View attachment 191462

I am loving the rules that the liberals play by, as now they are going to be bit by those very rules...

‘MAGA’ FREE NYC: Manhattan Judge Allows Bars to BAN Trump Supporters | Sean Hannity
^ Overactive imagination

View attachment 191459

View attachment 191461

View attachment 191462

^ Overactive imagination
I am just using your own rules against you. So if you say I have an overactive imagination, then it is you libs who are. Yes liberalism is a mental disorder...
f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

So does that mean that anyone can loiter in Starbucks and then get free college tuition?
Soon it will be called ...

STARBUST......

maxresdefault.jpg
You sure? How many years has the conservative boycott been going on again?
We don't have time to boycott, because with out US working folks, liberal welfare pukes wouldn't get FREE stuff. We don't even get a thank you for our involuntary sacrifice, by you mother fuckers...

View attachment 191459

View attachment 191461

View attachment 191462

^ Overactive imagination
I am just using your own rules against you. So if you say I have an overactive imagination, then it is you libs who are. Yes liberalism is a mental disorder...View attachment 191507
The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects

View attachment 191459

View attachment 191461

View attachment 191462

^ Overactive imagination
I am just using your own rules against you. So if you say I have an overactive imagination, then it is you libs who are. Yes liberalism is a mental disorder...View attachment 191507
The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects
Seem that you are looking forward to that day..Once whites are in the minority will they then be treated as a minority, by the champions of minorities called "Dimocraps"?

Soon it will be called ...

STARBUST......

maxresdefault.jpg
You sure? How many years has the conservative boycott been going on again?
We don't have time to boycott, because with out US working folks, liberal welfare pukes wouldn't get FREE stuff. We don't even get a thank you for our involuntary sacrifice, by you mother fuckers...
Ya, think you are getting a pat on the back for doing what you are supposed to, I think you are living in the wrong culture! A lot of people want to kick you in the teeth for it! I have never expected any kind of accolaids for my day to day toils. I do expect life to kick me in the teeth for not doing it!

Forum List

Back