Klan Bait Couple On The Run.

Racism is alive and well.
You have racist idiots like the OP that sit there and day dream about it.
This is no dream, for some of us it's a living nightmare.

One of your own making dude. There is orders of magnitude more black on white crime than there is klan violence. You are flogging a dead horse. If you people would stop kicking it, it would stop moving.

One of your own making dude. There is orders of magnitude more black on white crime than there is klan violence. You are flogging a dead horse. If you people would stop kicking it, it would stop moving.

Nah, blacks kill other blacks 96% of the time, while whites kill other whites 84% of the time. That would prove your statement wrong.

Nah, blacks kill other blacks 96% of the time, while whites kill other whites 84% of the time. That would prove your statement wrong.

There is no doubt that the races kill themselves far more often. However, when it is inter racial crime, the overwhelming majority is black on white. Not the other way around.

No unprovoked violence is of MY making. You don't know me so don't make stupid assertions about me. But in tying this exchange to the op, Nicole Jackson and her young black lover are in grave danger just by
remaining in traditional Klan territory. If one or both survive, the details of their experience
On the run would be a bestseller.

There is no doubt that the races kill themselves far more often. However, when it is inter racial crime, the overwhelming majority is black on white. Not the other way around.
But If Nicole Jackson and her Black kid lover were found by any one of the myriad White Supremacist groups in Mississippi what would happen to them? This isn't about blacks who kill a few whites incidental to a crime or who might have feared for their lives and killed a white man before the white man killed them. The danger to Jackson and O'neal emanates from pure unadulterated racial hatred. That they, an unlikely interracial couple, have disappeared in Mississippi without a trace, is worthy of further investigation. None of this has a thing to do with which race kills more. But we know which one hates more just because of race. It isn't blacks.

Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

Other likely fates for the couple include.

A.) Yogi Bear steals their picnic basket.

B.) Meteorite hits them.

C.) Trip on shoe laces dying from a noggin floggin.

D.) U.F.O Anal probes them.

E.) Michael Jackson's Ghost molests them.

The police also can't guarantee their safety in these circumstances, either.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety.
So then they're scared of running into some democrats...

democrats_kkk.jpg

No place is deep in klan country. The OP is bat shit crazy.

Well there are 7 klan factions located in Mississippi and just 6 in Alabama.. If the number of Klan based hate groups is the guage for determining where the depth of Klan Country is Mississippi is that place.

It's not.

The gauge for determining if a place is "something" Country, is if there are a lot of people who are that.

Counting "groups" is a way that liberals have been working with white supremacists to inflate their perceived numbers.

IF you were able to say something like, " 70" per cent of the county's men are members of the Klan,

YOu would say it. And be right to call it "Klan" country.

But citing how many "groups" there are, when you know damn well that those groups are a handful of losers, living in their parents basements, and quite likely with largely overlapping memberships,

is thus a purposeful lie on your part.

This isn't very uncommon nowadays.

This site has gobs of teacher/student hanky panky.

Casey Anthony | When Bad Girls Go Really Bad
But the Jackson/O'neal case has an added dimension to it for many reasons. Obviously, race and age heightens the narrative to begin with. But for a woman born and bred in the South to double down on southern social taboos in the deep south is a story that is made for hollywood.

Again, in 1961 maybe, but today the scandal is more the fact she's a teacher and 14 years older than him.

Hattiesburg Mississippi: A former White female teacher has apparently eloped with a 16 year old Black teen while she was on bail for charges of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust and authority.. The teacher is 30 yoa Nicole Jackson.

Further, the article does not indicate the 16 year old is the object of the charges that made his married white lover and mother of two a fugitive. However, a note left behind by the child indicates he was leaving to find a new life with his former teacher.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

16655212_G.png

OSCAR O'NEAL II

16655216_G.png

NICOLE JACKSON

Family speaks as search continues for teen believed to be with former teacher

You would only be correct if this happened in 1961.

Tell that to the families of these two black men:

Three white men arrested after dismembered bodies of two Black men found in pond 'this is a modern day lynching' - theGrio

None of them are cops, and this wasn't in Alabama, so your blanket statement about "plenty of cops being klan" is still bullshit.

The point of that link was to expose your lie that race based murders stopped in 1961.
If you want me to post examples of that old conservative southern racial violence in Mississippi,
I will.

Racist murders continue in Mississippi

Your attempted point was even today a large amount of law enforcement in the Deep South is "klan". You have done zero to prove that point. my only point was in 1961 your statement was probably true.

Where did I say race based murders stopped in 1961?

Why do you have to make shit up?

Oh well the fact that she's nearly twice his age isn't the problem, it's that they might encounter the KKK.
Trump is 24 years older than Melania and you corny servatives ignore that. Nicole Jackson is only 15 years older than her young Black lover and in Mississippi, since O'neal is of the age of consent at 16, Jackson cannot be charged as a pedophile. So, yes...put in proper context, I'd say the Klan and other resident white supremacist hate groups present a greater threat to them than age differences.

Hattiesburg Mississippi: A former White female teacher has apparently eloped with a 16 year old Black teen while she was on bail for charges of sexual battery by a person in a position of trust and authority.. The teacher is 30 yoa Nicole Jackson.

Further, the article does not indicate the 16 year old is the object of the charges that made his married white lover and mother of two a fugitive. However, a note left behind by the child indicates he was leaving to find a new life with his former teacher.

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

16655212_G.png

OSCAR O'NEAL II

16655216_G.png

NICOLE JACKSON

Family speaks as search continues for teen believed to be with former teacher

You would only be correct if this happened in 1961.

Tell that to the families of these two black men:

Three white men arrested after dismembered bodies of two Black men found in pond 'this is a modern day lynching' - theGrio

None of them are cops, and this wasn't in Alabama, so your blanket statement about "plenty of cops being klan" is still bullshit.

The point of that link was to expose your lie that race based murders stopped in 1961.
If you want me to post examples of that old conservative southern racial violence in Mississippi,
I will.

Racist murders continue in Mississippi

Your attempted point was even today a large amount of law enforcement in the Deep South is "klan". You have done zero to prove that point. my only point was in 1961 your statement was probably true.

Where did I say race based murders stopped in 1961?

Why do you have to make shit up?
This exchange of ours began with your response suggesting.Jackson and O'neal are safer in a Klan infested state like Mississippi today than they would have been in 1961.
That's not making shit up...that's what you inferred. And I don't have to prove that some elements of law enforcement is affiliated with the Klan. The record speaks for itself.

a-tale-of-two-hoodies.jpg

Last edited:
Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety. But even if they are located by the police, safety is not a guarantee. plenty of Mississippi cops sympathize with the Klan as do cops in the surrounding states.

Other likely fates for the couple include.

A.) Yogi Bear steals their picnic basket.

B.) Meteorite hits them.

C.) Trip on shoe laces dying from a noggin floggin.

D.) U.F.O Anal probes them.

E.) Michael Jackson's Ghost molests them.

The police also can't guarantee their safety in these circumstances, either.
You're quite naive. Or is it conscientious stupidy seeping from the cracks in your broken mind?

This isn't very uncommon nowadays.

This site has gobs of teacher/student hanky panky.

Casey Anthony | When Bad Girls Go Really Bad
But the Jackson/O'neal case has an added dimension to it for many reasons. Obviously, race and age heightens the narrative to begin with. But for a woman born and bred in the South to double down on southern social taboos in the deep south is a story that is made for hollywood.

Again, in 1961 maybe, but today the scandal is more the fact she's a teacher and 14 years older than him.
No it isn't. The age of consent in Mississippi is 16. And Trump is 24 years older than Melania. So where do you go with this train of thought now? Heh heh heh!

The kid's family notified the cops and the news went viral complete with pictures of the two.. Considering that Mississippi is deep in Klan territory, the family may have unintentionally increased the chances the elopers might encounter Klansmen or Klan sympathizers. If that happens, I would fear for their safety.
So then they're scared of running into some democrats...

democrats_kkk.jpg
Would a liberal be seen posing with an American flag? That's a conservative in that picture. I don't care what party he is affiliated with. His party depends on the year the photo was taken...his conservatism transcends time in an unbroken chain.

No place is deep in klan country. The OP is bat shit crazy.

Well there are 7 klan factions located in Mississippi and just 6 in Alabama.. If the number of Klan based hate groups is the guage for determining where the depth of Klan Country is Mississippi is that place.

It's not.

The gauge for determining if a place is "something" Country, is if there are a lot of people who are that.

Counting "groups" is a way that liberals have been working with white supremacists to inflate their perceived numbers.

IF you were able to say something like, " 70" per cent of the county's men are members of the Klan,

YOu would say it. And be right to call it "Klan" country.

But citing how many "groups" there are, when you know damn well that those groups are a handful of losers, living in their parents basements, and quite likely with largely overlapping memberships,

is thus a purposeful lie on your part.
In your heart you know I'm right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back