Kissing and moustaches..

Besides, you'd be surprised how practical a mustache is. Say you're going on a hike. We can store water in there -- don't need a canteen. And if you're nice, we share. :)

I hate that! Grosses me out! I get mad at hubby when he kisses me after drinking water (and, so, of course, he does it all the time...) annoying! How do I know it's "just" water!? DISGUSTING!!!

Is it just me or is it annoying/gross to kiss and have facial hair in your mouth?
Some chicks have a heavy beard, hairy nipples and the trip to the dentist after oral service of a MILF...

True, but that's not what this thread is about!
The "shock value" of your posts is wearing off.. you might have to try harder.... ;)
When is the last time you got facial hair from kissing an Italian woman?

Is it just me or is it annoying/gross to kiss and have facial hair in your mouth?
Some chicks have a heavy beard, hairy nipples and the trip to the dentist after oral service of a MILF...

The "shock value" of your posts is wearing off.. you might have to try harder.... ;)
Honeymoon is over sweet-tart...

My wife loves facial hair.

It's funny I had just started growing a beard when we started dating 21 years ago and I kept it for about 5 years one day the mood struck me and I shaved it off.

She was actually pissed at me.

So I stayed clean or semi clean shaven for about a year then one day we were getting a little amorous and she whispered in my ear, "If you grow your beard back, you'll get more sex"

I got up walked into the bathroom and threw away all my razors on the spot. I've had a beard ever since

connery-moustache-shaving-it-for-later-600x811.jpg

When is the last time you got facial hair from kissing an Italian woman?

Yesterday..... oh I mean, How Dare You!!!

Try to go down on a girl when you have to mow the lawn.

Nah, I think I'll pass on that - I'm on a strictly meat diet....

This thread is a good "ad" for on line dating. You can get all this nastiness answered without any "surprises" - so awkward!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back