Kimmel: America is sick of Trump bashing

The TV hosts Colbert, Kimmel, and Meyers are actually bashing the people who voted for Trump.
Most Democrats are culturally anti-wasp.

I hope the Democrats keep up the juvenile Trump bashing right into the mid terms. Attacking the President who is having such positive impact here and abroad is a winning formula for the GOP.

“Sometimes there is such low-hanging fruit, you have to choose between 12 jokes on one subject, and picking the right ones is something I obsess over,” Jimmy Kimmel admits about his preparation for his annual sardonic stand-up routine during ABC’s upfront presentation. “Then I’ve found too that, almost inevitably, my best jokes come to me around 3 in the morning when I’m sitting there alone.”
Kimmel: America sick of Trump bashing
----------------------------------------------------

Yes people are sick of it even those few who didn't even vote for him. It's also helped turn a lot of people off from wanting to be a democratic pos loser.

So some of that backfire was grand.
Republicans aren't sick of Trump bashing America.
Until he becomes the unifier he promised to be, he will always be bashed.
I don't remember Obama talking about Republicans and minorities the way Trump does.
The GOP truly is the party of hate.

Imagine trying to compare they cling to their guns and their religion to "Some don't rape".

Obama bashed Republicans and christians all of the time, remember "sit in the back seat", and "get off of your high horse"
Actually, I think the entire quote was, "You have to sit in the back seat if you want to ride in the car after driving the car into a ditch". He was right.
And now, they have been in charge again and they are ruining the nation. There is momentum. It takes time like it did under Bush. But that huge deficit the GOP started didn't happen overnight. Republicans had to pass trillions in tax cuts for the rich. They jumped into two unpaid wars. And they shotgunned the economy. By time the damage had a life of it's own, THEN they passed their mess onto Obama.

Not sure by "Get off your high horse" is bad.

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Westmoreland calls Obama ‘uppity'

Poll shows 57 percent of Trump voters still think Obama was born in Kenya

I hope the Democrats keep up the juvenile Trump bashing right into the mid terms. Attacking the President who is having such positive impact here and abroad is a winning formula for the GOP.
Positive impact? He's positive like HIV. He's hated all over the world.

A new global poll finds that the widely disliked Donald Trump is bringing down world views of the US

These Are the Countries That Really Hate Donald Trump

You put a mean spirited racist in office, of course the world is going to hate him.

“Sometimes there is such low-hanging fruit, you have to choose between 12 jokes on one subject, and picking the right ones is something I obsess over,” Jimmy Kimmel admits about his preparation for his annual sardonic stand-up routine during ABC’s upfront presentation. “Then I’ve found too that, almost inevitably, my best jokes come to me around 3 in the morning when I’m sitting there alone.”

Yes people are sick of it even those few who didn't even vote for him. It's also helped turn a lot of people off from wanting to be a democratic pos loser.

I don't remember Obama talking about Republicans and minorities the way Trump does.

Imagine trying to compare they cling to their guns and their religion to "Some don't rape".

Obama bashed Republicans and christians all of the time, remember "sit in the back seat", and "get off of your high horse"
Actually, I think the entire quote was, "You have to sit in the back seat if you want to ride in the car after driving the car into a ditch". He was right.
And now, they have been in charge again and they are ruining the nation. There is momentum. It takes time like it did under Bush. But that huge deficit the GOP started didn't happen overnight. Republicans had to pass trillions in tax cuts for the rich. They jumped into two unpaid wars. And they shotgunned the economy. By time the damage had a life of it's own, THEN they passed their mess onto Obama.

The Democrats caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies. Obama even sued banks to force them to make mortgage loans to people who were unqualified to pay them back....soooooo Obama was WRONG....again

Lol, no he just told the republicans you can come along for the ride, but you will have to sit in the back. Proving that he would never work with them. Trump is trying to work with both parties to make America great again. You're to full of hate to see that.

A new global poll finds that the widely disliked Donald Trump is bringing down world views of the US

You put a mean spirited racist in office, of course the world is going to hate him.
Of course they hate him. They loved America the Patsy and with Donald Trump they realize those days are over. He is focusing on job number one, doing what is best for America. You and the rest of the Left don't get it.

The Democrats caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies. Obama even sued banks to force them to make mortgage loans to people who were unqualified to pay them back....soooooo Obama was WRONG....again

isn't it pathetic how everything you mention is right in the news and these mental cases can't figure out the truth that's right in front of them. It's easy to lead sheep just like Clinton said.

Republicans had both houses and the presidency for nearly six years but it's the Democrats fault?
FAIL.

Of course they hate him. They loved America the Patsy and with Donald Trump they realize those days are over. He is focusing on job number one, doing what is best for America. You and the rest of the Left don't get it.
Trillions in new debt.

Race baiting.

Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.

These are "good for America"?

It depends on how you define "good".

isn't it pathetic how everything you mention is right in the news and these mental cases can't figure out the truth that's right in front of them. It's easy to lead sheep just like Clinton said.
That's why I add links. Because it's right there in the news.

Republicans had both houses and the presidency for nearly six years but it's the Democrats fault?
FAIL.

You stupid asses SUPPORT CRIMINAL and are in love with criminals who if they told you to lock the shit off their boots you would.
You support selling our Country out to the UN........ dumbass.

upload_2018-5-13_8-54-8.png

FAIL.

Time frame didn't cause the Great Recession, Democrat mortgage policies caused it.

The dems are seeing the polls that show their generic ballot lead slipping, they democrat, Borg Queen sent out the mind pulse signal, so now all the drones are going to go quiet on Trump till after the election......the realize that activating gun owners with the truth that the democrats are going to ban and confiscate semi auto rifles....that from nancy pelosi that the democrats are going to raise taxes, and from the other democrats that they are going to flood the country with illegal aliens, are all things they need to do when no one is watching...not something you say this close to an election.

Forum List

Back