Kimmel: America is sick of Trump bashing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Sometimes there is such low-hanging fruit, you have to choose between 12 jokes on one subject, and picking the right ones is something I obsess over,” Jimmy Kimmel admits about his preparation for his annual sardonic stand-up routine during ABC’s upfront presentation. “Then I’ve found too that, almost inevitably, my best jokes come to me around 3 in the morning when I’m sitting there alone.”
Kimmel: America sick of Trump bashing
----------------------------------------------------

Yes people are sick of it even those few who didn't even vote for him. It's also helped turn a lot of people off from wanting to be a democratic pos loser.

So some of that backfire was grand.

Trump humor never gets old actually - But Jimmy nailed this point for certain!

“I think people have had an ass-full of Donald Trump”

“Sometimes there is such low-hanging fruit, you have to choose between 12 jokes on one subject, and picking the right ones is something I obsess over,” Jimmy Kimmel admits about his preparation for his annual sardonic stand-up routine during ABC’s upfront presentation. “Then I’ve found too that, almost inevitably, my best jokes come to me around 3 in the morning when I’m sitting there alone.”

Yes people are sick of it even those few who didn't even vote for him. It's also helped turn a lot of people off from wanting to be a democratic pos loser.

Republicans aren't sick of Trump bashing America.
Until he becomes the unifier he promised to be, he will always be bashed.
I don't remember Obama talking about Republicans and minorities the way Trump does.
The GOP truly is the party of hate.

Imagine trying to compare they cling to their guns and their religion to "Some don't rape".

• Banned

I don't remember Obama talking about Republicans and minorities the way Trump does.

Imagine trying to compare they cling to their guns and their religion to "Some don't rape".

upload_2018-5-13_8-8-29.png

Democrats need to be encouraged to continue bashing Trump and every republican.
Why would you join the GOP if you didn't want debt, didn't hate minorities, didn't want to kill gays, wanted equal pay for equal work, wanted school lunches for poor children, didn't want tax cuts for needy billionaires, didn't want war, and wanted this country to lead the world?

If you don't want these things, vote GOP.

Yes Virginia, it really is just that simple.

Obama bashed Republicans and christians all of the time, remember "sit in the back seat", and "get off of your high horse"

View attachment 193341
I would be more accepting of Trump if he would be less accepting of Russia.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

What on Earth are you talking about?

View attachment 193341
I would be more accepting of Trump if he would be less accepting of Russia.

DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

Move to Canada Cyka they are waiting for you and it's all right up your alley of acceptance.

upload_2018-5-13_8-16-56.png

Forum List

Back