"American People Have Enough of Trump-Bashing."

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
You will never, ever guess who said this!

KimmelDefendsMoralConscience-640x480.jpg

Yeah, right! The same so-called comedian who trashes Trump every night on his show.

Since Trump was elected president, Kimmel has spent much of his comedic airtime attacking Trump, his family, and members of his administration. Prominent examples include describing Trump as “mentally ill” and mocking his wife Melania Trump’s Slovenian accent.

So, I don’t know, I don’t know how much focus there will be on that. I think people have had an ass-full of Donald Trump, and I feel like the upfront is a time to look within and make fun of ourselves,” Kimmel said of his comedy routine for the annual event that sees major advertisers gather to purchase airtime on networks, like ABC, ahead of the summer and fall TV seasons.

Kimmel went on to say that although his upcoming routine will not be a “Trump-free zone,” it will not be so focused on events in and around the White House.

Well, I can’t imagine that it will be entirely Trump free, but I’m not planning on that to be my focus,” he said. “Already I’m seeing a lot of other things to point out, to make fun of.”

Much more @ Jimmy Kimmel: American People Have Had Enough Trump-Bashing

The beginning of the end of the swamp investigation....its over libs...

Yeah, right! The same so-called comedian who trashes Trump every night on his show.

Since Trump was elected president, Kimmel has spent much of his comedic airtime attacking Trump, his family, and members of his administration. Prominent examples include describing Trump as “mentally ill” and mocking his wife Melania Trump’s Slovenian accent.

So, I don’t know, I don’t know how much focus there will be on that. I think people have had an ass-full of Donald Trump, and I feel like the upfront is a time to look within and make fun of ourselves,” Kimmel said of his comedy routine for the annual event that sees major advertisers gather to purchase airtime on networks, like ABC, ahead of the summer and fall TV seasons.

Kimmel went on to say that although his upcoming routine will not be a “Trump-free zone,” it will not be so focused on events in and around the White House.

Well, I can’t imagine that it will be entirely Trump free, but I’m not planning on that to be my focus,” he said. “Already I’m seeing a lot of other things to point out, to make fun of.”

Comical. Republicans and cons bashed Obama for 8 straight years and continue to do so unabated, who gives a flying fuck about their snowflake whining about Trump.

Go to your safe space conservatives. The NRA convention is always a gun-free-zone con-safe-space, try there.

The rhetoric from Obama's nomination to his last day in office, and beyond, were polite, acceptable and always factual, poor Mr. Trump is being treated so much more than his predecessor.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

All of Trump's woes have been brought on by his behavior, and his behavior alone.

Comical. Republicans and cons bashed Obama for 8 straight years and continue to do so unabated, who gives a flying fuck about their snowflake whining about Trump.

Go to your safe space conservatives. The NRA convention is always a gun-free-zone con-safe-space, try there.
Difference being troll, Obama had it coming.

It might just be starting to dawn on the dipshit lefties that their nearly 3 years of Trump attacks have backfired bigly, helping him secure the nomination and eventual election victory and the opportunity to already deliver on various campaign promises.

They're scared shitless of even more voter backlash at their idiocy come November. And rightfully so, albeit likely too little too late to save their worthless lying asses.

It might just be starting to dawn on the dipshit lefties that their nearly 3 years of Trump attacks have backfired bigly, helping him secure the nomination and eventual election victory and the opportunity to already deliver on various campaign promises.

They're scared shitless of even more voter backlash at their idiocy come November. And rightfully so, albeit likely too little too late to save their worthless lying asses.

Have you had your reality checked recently?

Americans will never grow tired of Trump bashing

Poor Crooked Donnie

Everyone picks on him

This is about Jimmy Kimmel.....not Trump.

Why don't you go find a nice cliff to jump off of.

The thread title is:

What part of this ^^^ so confused you?

American people responded, and some of us replied, in essence, not enough!

Poor Crooked Donnie

Everyone picks on him

This is about Jimmy Kimmel.....not Trump.

Why don't you go find a nice cliff to jump off of.

The thread title is:

What part of this ^^^ so confused you?

American people responded, and some of us replied, in essence, not enough!

That you want to keep whinning about Trump isn't in doubt.

Even though something says that people are getting tired of listening to you (and have figured out that fools you are).

WrongWinger started out with poor Donnie......

This has nothing to do with Donnie.....it's about how America is getting fed up with your continual bitching.

And so we are clear...they were pretty fed up with all the complaining about Obama too.

Forum List

Back