Kimberly Guilfoyle is openly gunning for Sean Spicer’s job

Why do libs have to make up shit to justify their bizarre mental meanderings? Spicer was absent because he was doing his reserve duty. It was talked about ad nauseum, but the lib brains are unable to catch a clue.

Sure. We all have to serve our reserve duty hiding in the bushes.

Navy Reserve duty calls Sean Spicer away from briefings during key week for Trump

Now, will you bastards all STFU?
What was he doing in the bushes?

Why do libs have to make up shit to justify their bizarre mental meanderings? Spicer was absent because he was doing his reserve duty. It was talked about ad nauseum, but the lib brains are unable to catch a clue.

Navy Reserve duty calls Sean Spicer away from briefings during key week for Trump

Giving democrats something to lie about.

That's just an article that anyone could have forged. Where are his long form orders? I've sent investigators to Hawaii to find the truth, and you WON"T BELIEVE what they are telling me.

WTF are you talking about? I just posted the link!

Oh, wait! I forgot! Libs can't read.

Go find a good 7th grader from a nice conservative family and he or she will be able to read and explain it to you.

WTF are you talking about? I just posted the link!

Oh, wait! I forgot! Libs can't read.

Go find a good 7th grader from a nice conservative family and he or she will be able to read and explain it to you.

Fake link. Show us his long form orders

That's just an article that anyone could have forged. Where are his long form orders? I've sent investigators to Hawaii to find the truth, and you WON"T BELIEVE what they are telling me.
Like they forged the Time Magazine cover saying there was an Ice Age coming. The Alt-Right lies to no end.

[once again] , big DEAL , man the things that you guys think are important is funny .

It is desperation. They'd rather see anything on this forum than facts about the accomplishments of President Trump and the chaos left around the world by petulant former President Obama.

[once again] , big DEAL , man the things that you guys think are important is funny .

It is desperation. They'd rather see anything on this forum than facts about the accomplishments of President Trump and the chaos left around the world by petulant former President Obama.

I do believe that's the first time I've ever seen the word "petulant" in the same sentence with Rump's name, where it was actually intended to refer to somebody else. :lmao:

It didn't work. :itsok:

Forum List

Back