Is Der Gropenfürher Bringing In Kimberly Guilfoyle As Press Secretary To Grope Her?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Several West Wing officials let it slip that Der Gropenfürher “is dissatisfied with several top aides, especially Spicer." Spicer was intentionally “kept out of the loop about the decision to fire FBI director James Comey out of fear Spicer’s staff would leak the news to media outlets.” After all, the last thing wanted by Der Gropenfürher is for the American people to hear the truth.

Additionally, Spicer has all the charisma of an impacted wisdom tooth, so Der Gropenfürher is eyeing FOX News host Kimberly Guilfoyle to replace Spicer as his press secretary. Perhaps thinking she will dazzle reporters with her beauty and charm could be one reason for his choosing her. But this is very unlikely, since during his campaign, he explained that it is the unwritten right of celebrities like him to sexually assault any woman they choose.

Given Der Gropenfürher’s openly boorish views towards women, it is indeed doubtful Kimberly Guilfoyle is being hired for her ability to convey information (or misinformation as is the case in her role at FOX News). It is obvious the choice of Guilfoyle is nothing more than to give Der Gropenfürher someone new to... grope.

Der Gropenfürher’s own words have shown he has absolutely no desire to be in the presence of ugly women, which makes it surprising that a dog like Kelleyann Conway has remained on his staff for so long.

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

16830800_10155075685821800_3369784724456248317_n.jpg

Thank you. I assume you mean "bringing" in the title. You can edit it within an hour.
Thanks for catching the misspelling, but the edit feature won't let me fix the title. Still, it gets the message across to intelligent people, which means conservatives will be completely baffled. But there is nothing new about that.

Thank you. I assume you mean "bringing" in the title. You can edit it within an hour.
Thanks for catching the misspelling, but the edit feature won't let me fix the title. Still, it gets the message across to intelligent people, which means conservatives will be completely baffled. But there is nothing new about that.

This mean the far left will believe anything not connected to reality.

Why won't the "edit title" feature let you edit the title? You do know that feature is located in the top right area of your first post, right?

Why won't the "edit title" feature let you edit the title? You do know that feature is located in the top right area of your first post, right?
Didn't see it, thanks. This is the first time my PC's spell check let me down.

Several West Wing officials let it slip that Der Gropenfürher “is dissatisfied with several top aides, especially Spicer." Spicer was intentionally “kept out of the loop about the decision to fire FBI director James Comey out of fear Spicer’s staff would leak the news to media outlets.” After all, the last thing wanted by Der Gropenfürher is for the American people to hear the truth.

Additionally, Spicer has all the charisma of an impacted wisdom tooth, so Der Gropenfürher is eyeing FOX News host Kimberly Guilfoyle to replace Spicer as his press secretary. Perhaps thinking she will dazzle reporters with her beauty and charm could be one reason for his choosing her. But this is very unlikely, since during his campaign, he explained that it is the unwritten right of celebrities like him to sexually assault any woman they choose.

Given Der Gropenfürher’s openly boorish views towards women, it is indeed doubtful Kimberly Guilfoyle is being hired for her ability to convey information (or misinformation as is the case in her role at FOX News). It is obvious the choice of Guilfoyle is nothing more than to give Der Gropenfürher someone new to... grope.

Der Gropenfürher’s own words have shown he has absolutely no desire to be in the presence of ugly women, which makes it surprising that a dog like Kelleyann Conway has remained on his staff for so long.

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 126678

So...you think Trump is just like Bubba Clinton.

Yet...you love Bubba and hate Trump. WTF!!!

View attachment 126678

THe LEft doesn't get to complain about allegations of sexual harassment. NOt since Bill Clinton.

So, fuck off.

That's enough of your asinine bullshit.
Permanent ignore.

View attachment 126678

She passed the smell test.

View attachment 126678

THe LEft doesn't get to complain about allegations of sexual harassment. NOt since Bill Clinton.

So, fuck off.

lol, then I guess you're disqualified as well. So shut up.

Fake news! Kimberly Guilfoyle just renewed her contract for her new primetime schedule on Fox News 'The Five' that premiered last week..

Last edited:

View attachment 126678

So, fuck off.

lol, then I guess you're disqualified as well. So shut up.

Nothing in my background like the Left's support for Bill Clinton.

You guys are the hypocritical whores. NOthing about that has anything to do with me, whore.

We know how to spell "bringing", dipshit. :lol:

p.s. what red-blooded American man wouldn't want to grope Kimberly?

Forum List

Back