Kimberly Guilfoyle is openly gunning for Sean Spicer’s job

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, a Fox person.

Analysis | Fox News’s Kimberly Guilfoyle is openly gunning for Sean Spicer’s job

<excerpt>
Infowars reported Thursday that Guilfoyle, part of the ensemble cast of “The Five,” is being considered as a replacement for Spicer, who was conspicuously absent from the White House briefing room on the two days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as FBI director. The New York Times lent credence to the Guilfoyle rumor Friday, reporting that “Trump has raised the Fox News host … to allies as a possible press secretary.”

Oh my, a Fox person.

Analysis | Fox News’s Kimberly Guilfoyle is openly gunning for Sean Spicer’s job

<excerpt>
Infowars reported Thursday that Guilfoyle, part of the ensemble cast of “The Five,” is being considered as a replacement for Spicer, who was conspicuously absent from the White House briefing room on the two days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as FBI director. The New York Times lent credence to the Guilfoyle rumor Friday, reporting that “Trump has raised the Fox News host … to allies as a possible press secretary.”
She would spectacularly FAIL!!

epic_fail_3_by_nuke_master-d38sdn5.png

Oh my, a Fox person.

<excerpt>

Ah but ---- how is she in the bushes?

Oh my, a Fox person.

<excerpt>

Let her have it, she'll be sorry in two weeks. Besides she's nice to look at.

[once again] , big DEAL , man the things that you guys think are important is funny .

I really hope she gets the job. I'm beginning to feel sorry for Spicer, but that brainless silicone/botox repository would be great entertainment for quite a while. It would be like reprising Goldie Hawn's roll on Laughin
c983984483ba96a73c3ade3db22bb228.jpg

Tramp wants to grab her pussy!

64d7c41dd208f40594a4f1ef4f2245dd62b43215.jpg
That pic leaves little to the imagination.

If she intends to become a woman in the Trump clan, she's gotta pull those titties out for everyone to see. It's what all the Trump women do.
Jealous? You don't know a single woman with titties worth showing. Not even if you wait 20 more years.

So that's the main requirement for women in the Trump group?Titties worth showing? No surprise there.

Tramp wants to grab her pussy!

64d7c41dd208f40594a4f1ef4f2245dd62b43215.jpg
That pic leaves little to the imagination.

If she intends to become a woman in the Trump clan, she's gotta pull those titties out for everyone to see. It's what all the Trump women do.
Jealous? You don't know a single woman with titties worth showing. Not even if you wait 20 more years.
Silicone ones. lots of help from plastic surgeons there, she's pushing 50.

Honestly, I think Kimberly would likely do a better job than Sean, and so would Huckabee's daughter.

Sean just doesnt seem to be comfortable in that role. Surely they have something else lined up for him?

Liberals hate successful conservative women...but they hate conservative blacks much more....Where is Alan Keyes? He would make a good press secretary to drive the liberals nuts

Forum List

Back