Fox host : Kimberly Guilfoyle may replace Spicer~

Kimberly Guilfoyle was the lead prosecutor on the dog mauling case where some woman was killed. She knows her stuff.

She's pretty and being a lawyer, she is a really good bullshit artist. She repeats the party line with absolute conviction, never waivers a single inch. She would be a good choice, but what makes you think Spicey is really on his way out?

It is on the US news..read the links

Have you ever watched her on Fox? She has a nasty attitude and will only cause more problems for Trump.
Yes, I watched her on The Five for a year. Only recently quit watching when they moved the time and turned over half the team.
It's just rumors, right?

Trump likes those boob models doesn't he..lol...

I think she is the biggest Fake Plastic Hag on Fox..

images

Kimberly-Guilfoyle-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Bay Area's Guilfoyle

Trump reportedly considering replacing Spicer with Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle

Another fake news story and another thread to bash women that do not comply with the far left..

Another prime example of far left fascism at work!

Would you believe Glen Beck Kosh ? Copy paste her name and look for yourself..
Trump reportedly considering Fox News star for White House press secretary

Another fake news story and another thread to bash women that do not comply with the far left..

Bash those women who do not bend to the will of the far left religion..

Still all fake news!

The story is false!

Guilfoyle just reworked her contract for her to appear on Fox News rescheduled show 'The Five' that premiered last week in primetime.

Still all fake news!

I seem to remember many threads about Pelosi's plastic surgery and pictures of Clinton's older face making fun and hating on them...
Why is it that only the Fox news girls can get plastic surgery Kosh?

She's pretty and being a lawyer, she is a really good bullshit artist. She repeats the party line with absolute conviction, never waivers a single inch. She would be a good choice, but what makes you think Spicey is really on his way out?

Have you ever watched her on Fox? She has a nasty attitude and will only cause more problems for Trump.
Yes, I watched her on The Five for a year. Only recently quit watching when they moved the time and turned over half the team.
It's just rumors, right?

I saw it on the San Francisco news , so Trump may have leaked out her name to see the response..

It's just rumors, right?
how did they turn over half the team?.....only bolling was replaced by watters....

Last edited:
Trump thinks the presidency is a reality tv show.

PS she's scary looking.
and if she was a liberal....you would think she is great looking....right carb?....

My area ( silicon valley ) has changed so much with the trophy wife's taking over ... Super big lips, and boobs why do they think that it makes them look pretty?
When they turn 60 it just sags and they become The Cat Woman...
upload_2017-5-15_9-50-36.jpeg

Still all fake news!

I seem to remember many threads about Pelosi's plastic surgery and pictures of Clinton's older face making fun and hating on them...

See how the far left will make excuses to bash women?

PS she's scary looking.
and if she was a liberal....you would think she is great looking....right carb?....

My area ( silicon valley ) has changed so much with the trophy wife's taking over ... Super big lips, and boobs why do they think that it makes them look pretty?
View attachment 126736
doesnt change what i said....

Kimberly Guilfoyle was the lead prosecutor on the dog mauling case where some woman was killed. She knows her stuff.

I remember that case in SF..I never connected the 2.. How did she ever become such a democrat hater?

She had a contract out to kill her during that case

Contract reportedly out on life of dog case prosecutor
She probably learned enough about democrats to make her despise them. I did.

I don't trust her for one second..she seems like a sell out to me.

It looks like she was considered before Sean Spicer

In December 2016, it was reported that Guilfoyle was being considered to serve as press secretary for President Donald Trump. Sean Spicer was ultimately selected. [13] On the May 12, 2017 edition of The Five, co-host Bob Beckel hinted that Guilfoyle turned the job down.

PS she's scary looking.

View attachment 126736

This is a liberal area though Harry...

PS she's scary looking.

View attachment 126736

This is a liberal area though Harry...
i lived in cal for 48 years,believe me i know...BUT it doesnt change what i said about carb.....

Still all fake news!

See how the far left will make excuses to bash women?

Not really Kosh, I am a woman who grew up in the same area Kimberly did ( Liberal San Francisco Bay Area ) :wink:

:poke:

Still all fake news!

Who cares? Personally, I don't understand why anyone would do it.

Forum List

Back