Exclusive: Kimberly Guilfoyle says she’s talking with Trump administration about press secretary job

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
guilfoyle3.jpg

The Fox News host and former First Lady of San Francisco tells the Bay Area News Group: ‘I’m a patriot, and it would be an honor to serve the country.’

NEW YORK — Kimberly Guilfoyle, the former first lady of San Francisco and current Fox News host, is in conversations with the Trump administration about becoming White House press secretary, she said in an exclusive interview with the Bay Area News Group on Monday night.

Guilfoyle said the idea of her taking the job or another press role in the White House has been “raised by a number of people” in the Trump administration, although she declined to go into specifics. She noted that she’s regularly in touch with members of the administration in the course of her job.

More: Kimberly Guilfoyle says she's talking with Trump administration about press secretary job

Sounds like Spicey is on his way out. Does anyone feel sorry for him? I will miss the comedy...

spicer is such a human fooltool. he's NOT helping anything at all with his antics.

It's funny how Guilfoyle squeezes her little tits together to make it look like she has cleavage. Couldn't Trump find anyone with nice hooters?

The childishness of the Left reaches for new heights each day. That's real determination.

guilfoyle3.jpg

The Fox News host and former First Lady of San Francisco tells the Bay Area News Group: ‘I’m a patriot, and it would be an honor to serve the country.’

NEW YORK — Kimberly Guilfoyle, the former first lady of San Francisco and current Fox News host, is in conversations with the Trump administration about becoming White House press secretary, she said in an exclusive interview with the Bay Area News Group on Monday night.

Guilfoyle said the idea of her taking the job or another press role in the White House has been “raised by a number of people” in the Trump administration, although she declined to go into specifics. She noted that she’s regularly in touch with members of the administration in the course of her job.

More: Kimberly Guilfoyle says she's talking with Trump administration about press secretary job

Sounds like Spicey is on his way out. Does anyone feel sorry for him? I will miss the comedy...

Before Trump fires him, Spicer should flip the bird and moon the Press on national television and then walk over and French Trump and then slap Melania and Ivanka on their asses...

It would be the greatest send off ever seen...

I don't see anything in that article which matches the headline. There is nothing in it about her being in discussions with the Trump Administration.

What makes you believe the comedy would not continue with Guilfoyle?

It's not Spicer who makes the comedy. Its Trump saying and doing things which the press secretary has to dance their asses off to explain which makes the comedy.

Walter Cronkite could be Trump's press secretary and it would still be fucking hilarious every day.

Forum List

Back