Kid F Alert

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So we now expect Kid F approx second week of September 2020, me and Mr. Lucy said we wanted six kidlets and so after Kid F arrive we will have our six and then that's it, that is our duty to a next generation completed.

• Banned
Congratulations ... but don't you think the tyke will get teased at school? ...

This begin when I joined the forum and we only had two kidlets and I would refer to as Kid A boy and Kid B girl and then I posted a thread about Kid C happening which turn into Kid C and Kid D twin boys not identical and then I post a thread about Kid E girl happening and now so I post a thread for Kid F.

This begin when I joined the forum and we only had two kidlets and I would refer to as Kid A boy and Kid B girl and then I posted a thread about Kid C happening which turn into Kid C and Kid D twin boys not identical and then I post a thread about Kid E girl happening and now so I post a thread for Kid F.

[smile] ... I admire you ... no, I didn't actually think you were naming you're kids A, B, C, etc ... just the imagery that popped into my mind ...

Oh. My. Goodness! I just can't handle any more. :lol:

So we now expect Kid F approx second week of September 2020, me and Mr. Lucy said we wanted six kidlets and so after Kid F arrive we will have our six and then that's it, that is our duty to a next generation completed.

Wow! Congrats! You must be one busy lady! :beer:

Thanks! Did I mention Mr. Lucy and his back ache? :eusa_doh:Also we would be lost without Day Nanny and Night Nanny who are now part of the family and both amazing.

Congratulations ... but don't you think the tyke will get teased at school? ...

Congrats on the NEXT one! I can't imagine having six kids in a household. There were only three of us in my immediate family and that seemed to be enough. Good luck with your new one.

iu

My Mom was from a 6 child family. She was the bambino, all went thru the depression and did fine (had a farm) All uncs and aunts were great.

How far apart in age are they?

I am one of 6, I am second with an older brother and three younger brothers and a younger sister. Mr. Lucy is one of 5.

Kid A a boy he was 7 years in age on December 28 2019, Kid B a girl she is going to be 5 years in age in March 2020, Kid C and Kid D non-identical twin boys are 3 years and 2 months in age and Kid E a girl she is 1 year and 4 months in age.

wow Lucy, they are pretty close in age really. And twins, how cool!

I have a sister that's all, 3 years + younger. I'm sure there were other siblings too but I believe she killed and ate them. >:) Least that's what I say if anyone asks us if more than us 2. :)

Forum List

Back