Kid Banned From Playground For Extreme Haircut In UK

Boy banned from playground for haircut as mum calls school 'culturally biased'

The playground was once again kept safe when Josiah Sharpe's attempts to play on the playground were foiled by school officials. The five year old lost his playground privileges at Summerhill Primary Academy, Tipton, until his hair grew back to a satisfactory length.

Apparently, his hair is not dangerous enough to be banned from attending school altogether, but something about extreme haircuts and playgrounds pose an unreasonably high risk to other children. As usual, the kid's mom played the race card and claimed the school's policy is culturally biased -- but from the article, the school policy clearly states "..hairstyles that are deemed by the school to be extreme, are not acceptable’ and 'hair should be no shorter than ‘number two’ length..(the boy's) hairstyle detracts from learning".

This is probably why it may be a good idea to not have kids like this one attend the same school as the satisfactory kids; this is why Britain is having so many issues -- they are being invaded by kids with extreme haircuts, who I am sure have just as extreme ideologies.

Just look at this thug..an absolute danger..
JH-HAIRCUT-COMPOSITE.jpg
School is being stupid. Thats what happens when you let private "for profit" parasites into public education.

In the US, boys now are cutting their hair much shorter than that.

valentin_horta_short-hairstyles-toddler-boys.jpg
boys-buzz-hair-cut.jpg

mozambeak-back-to-school-haircuts-2017-short-hair-toddler-boys-fade-e1512516559719.jpg

I would like to see those school regulations on hair styles.
I have never heard of one that was based on hair being cut too short, since the standard 60 years ago was the very short buzzcut.
Hard to imagine new hair regs that would not allow the most common of all historical styles?

Buzz-Cut-11.jpg

Forum List

Back