Kerry meets foreign Leaders in a Restaurant in NY...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
excerpt from "Meet the Press" with Tim Russert

MR. RUSSERT: Let me see if I can clean up a comment that you made in March that created an awful lot of controversy and stir. "I have met more leaders who can't go out and say it publicly but, boy, they look at you and say, `You gotta win this, you gotta beat this guy, we need a new policy'--things like that. So there is enormous energy out there. Tell them, wherever they can find an American abroad, they can contribute."

The Washington Times added this: "Although Mr. Kerry indicated that he had met in person with foreign leaders who privately endorsed him, he has made no official trips abroad in the past two years. Within the United States, he has had the chance to meet with only one foreign leader since the beginning of last year, according to a review of his travel schedule."

Specifically, which foreign leaders have you met with who told you that you should beat George Bush?

SEN. KERRY: Tim, first of all, that is an inaccurate assessment of how I might or where I might be able to meet or talk to a foreign leader, number one.

MR. RUSSERT: But you have talked to foreign leaders who told you...

SEN. KERRY: Number--Tim, what I said is true. I mean, you can go to New York City and you can be in a restaurant and you can meet a foreign leader. There are plenty of places to meet people without traveling abroad. Number two, I'm under no obligation--I would be stupid if I were to sit here and start saying, "Well, so-and-so told me this," because they have dealings with this administration. This administration doesn't talk about its private conversations, and nor will I. I invite you, I invite The Washington Times editorial, go to European, go to foreign capitals, travel in the world. Talk to any American businessman who has been abroad, talk to any of our colleagues who've traveled abroad, and the conversations they've had. Never has the United States of America been held in as low a regard internationally--and polls have shown this--as we are today. We're not trusted and this administration is not liked.

MR. RUSSERT: So you stand by your statement, you met with foreign leaders who told you...

SEN. KERRY: I stand by my statement.
http://msnbc.msn.com/ID/4772030/

So one can meet not just one foreign leader but several foreign leaders in a Restaurant in NY over lunch eh? Sounds pretty interesting to me.

Yeah, first he met with them, "looking them in the eye." Then, he HEARD about their support. Now, he is having romantic dinners with foreign leaders, passing private notes & exchanging secret, anti-American handshakes.

This guy is such a fu*king sociopathic scumbag liar, I doubt even HE knows the real story. Let's just wait for NEXT week's version.

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
Yeah, first he met with them, "looking them in the eye." Then, he HEARD about their support. Now, he is having romantic dinners with foreign leaders, passing private notes & exchanging secret, anti-American handshakes.

This guy is such a fu*king sociopathic scumbag liar, I doubt even HE knows the real story. Let's just wait for NEXT week's version.

You guys kill me!:clap1:

What is wrong with what JK said?

First, since when is JK the rep. for the rest of the world? Who is he to state that no one likes the Bush administration? Kerry cannot hold an adult conversation without slandering his fellow Americans - that being republicans - how can he hold an adult conversation with secret leaders?

He is eager to tell everyone about his so called support yet states he would stupid to say who they are? So why bother mentioning it at all? If its a stupid thing to state who these secret leaders are than its just as stupid to bring it up in the first place.

If you dont want people to ask then dont tell! JK brings up some the dumbest problems I have ever seen or heard of from a polition....he tells you one thing but you cannot ask him anymore about it because thats privite information. So why bother wasting our time stirring up a problem?

He is either very badly advised - very desperate for this job or really stupid. I am gathering he is a bit of each.

I can't believe this hasn't had more press. He is such a liar! What the hell is he talking about-in restaurants,foreign leaders in N.Y? This is sad. I'm not just saying this because I am a Republican,but that guy is pretty messed up!!!!

Forum List

Back