BOMBSHELL: CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 Trump associates in Russia collusion hoax

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
the more that comes out the more its clear the Obama and the dems are dirty,,

this is just one more thing that proves the whole russia collusion claim is total BS

It’s just come out this evening that in 2016 the CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 different Trump associates when they were abroad. All of the spying was instigated by Obama’s CIA and didn’t just happen on its own.

this is just one more thing that proves the whole russia collusion claim is total BS

It’s just come out this evening that in 2016 the CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 different Trump associates when they were abroad. All of the spying was instigated by Obama’s CIA and didn’t just happen on its own.

~~~~~~~
One woild questions if the Obama administration was seditious when they gave the CIA and FBI to run these operations against their oppostion in the 2016 presidential election and during the Trump administration.
My physisian gave me a cognitive test at my last annual check-up, at 87. It was pretty simple, give you a set of words to remember while talking about other things, set the hands on a clock for a particular time, simple math questions (8*4 and what is 20% of 100) and some other simple little things..
Why is it that Joe has yet to work a full week as president? Why the calling of "Lids" and long weekends at his Delaware homes?
Does America really have a Manchurian Candidate sitting behind the "Resolute Desk"?

can Obama be impeached and then charged
~~~~~~~
One woild questions if rge Obama administration was seditious when they gave the CIA and FBI to run these operations against their oppostion in the 2016 presidential election and during the Trump administration.
My physisian gave me a cognitive test at my last annual check-up, at 87. It was pretty simple, give you a set of words to remember while talking about other things, set the hands on a clock for a particular time, simple math questions (8*4 and what is 20% of 100) and some other simple little things..
Why is it that Joe has yet to work a full week as president? Why the calling of "Lids" and long weekends at his Delaware homes?
Does America really have a Manchurian Candidate sitting behind the "Resolute Desk"?
I wondeer if obama can be impeached and charged with sedition??

I have always said that Obama makes Nixon look like a cub scout but notice how the Left Wing Press ignores Obama's crimes.
They never ask Barry about him illegally spying on Trump's campaign.

obamagatedhckch.jpg

Not a hoax, Son.

Wake up and smell the indictments.

Forum List

Back