Kerry: ‘Israel Can Either Be Jewish or Democratic — It Cannot Be Both’

Kerry to Israel: A State Cannot Be Both Jewish and Democratic

View attachment 104410

That is exactly the same information Harry S Truman gave the Zionists in 1949 when Truman CREATED Israel,

recognition-press-release-l.jpg

Harry S Truman CROSSED OUT Jewish State.

So what the fuck is wrong with Bibi, the Chief Zionist?

Where DO you people come up with this nonsense?

Why didn't he cross it out twice?

He crossed out the last to emphasize the State of ISRAEL.

And it was 1948, not 1949.

May 14th, 1948 was a defacto recognition.

January 31st, 1949 was a dejure recognition.

B25_01-15_01.jpg

Nothing happens by accident in politics. The Obama administration handed the incoming Trump administration a gift. Obama takes all the heat and Trump gets to play the role of white knight.

Israel is both Democratic and Jewish. What other country in the world would allow hostile Arabs sit in the Parliament?
I guess another country which has a law such as this one...

JERUSALEM — The Israeli Parliament passed contentious legislation early Wednesday that enables the suspension or ouster of members accused of racial incitement or of supporting armed struggle against Israel. Critics said it was intended to target Arab legislators and harmed democratic principles like freedom of expression.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07

Last edited:
Which proves beyond doubt how misinformed you are.

My family lived in Israel since 1888. They have documents and testimonies of the Arab treatment and how they robbed them off their ranch before setting in on fire.

And they were NOT from Spain.

Better luck next time. I'm still waiting for you to get your facts straight.

The facts are in the archives and I provided the text and the link to the official British report. And the native Palestinians were quite right to resist the Jewish invasion, as it turns out.

Well.. So I guess I can take my entire family history and documents and photos and testimonies and theow it out the window... After all... Who can go against you and your 'archives'?

Netanyahu blatantly liked after the Kerry speech. Trump will go to war for Netanyahu. The WAR MONGERS are back.

FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies!

Which proves beyond doubt how misinformed you are.

My family lived in Israel since 1888. They have documents and testimonies of the Arab treatment and how they robbed them off their ranch before setting in on fire.

And they were NOT from Spain.

Better luck next time. I'm still waiting for you to get your facts straight.

The facts are in the archives and I provided the text and the link to the official British report. And the native Palestinians were quite right to resist the Jewish invasion, as it turns out.

Well.. So I guess I can take my entire family history and documents and photos and testimonies and theow it out the window... After all... Who can go against you and your 'archives'?

Your story does not contradict the facts put forth by the official documents.

"The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews."

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/349B02280A930813052565E90048ED1C

FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies! FOX News lies!

So, you're saying Fox News lies? Why not just come out and say it?

Netanyahu blatantly liked after the Kerry speech. Trump will go to war for Netanyahu. The WAR MONGERS are back.

the US WILL go to war for Israel ... that's what allies do.

The US will never HAVE to go to war for Israel, they just need to stay out of the way.

The US will never HAVE to go to war for Israel, they just need to stay out of the way.

The question is ... are they WILLING to go to war for Israel?

The answer has to be yes ...

The US CREATED Israel when Harry S Truman stole the land from the Palestinians and arbitrarily gave it to the Zionists.

US taxpayers have given Istrael $125 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB since 1949

Now we have TSA and must spend billions protecting ourselves from RETALIATORY attacks.

Kerry: ‘Israel Can Either Be Jewish or Democratic — It Cannot Be Both’

Kerry is such a political hack....just like Obama.

Anti-Semitic admin......who knew?
Is he suggesting that Jewish-Americans should not be allowed to vote in the US ?

These assholes are so twisted. They make a crap deal with Iran and visit a murderous dictator in Cuba, but they stab Israel in the back.

Excuse me private anus,

the issue here is should the fact that Israel decided to "colonized" an area already populated be held against Israel.

Simple, over and out.

The US CREATED Israel when Harry S Truman stole the land from the Palestinians and arbitrarily gave it to the Zionists.

US taxpayers have given Istrael $125 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB since 1949

Now we have TSA and must spend billions protecting ourselves from RETALIATORY attacks.

3 propaganda LIES in 3 sentences, shows how much research you are doing these days.

The LoN created Israel in 1922

The US gave Israel nothing until 1983, and that was a deal done with Egypt that created the aid.

That is an excuse by the arab muslims who would attack anyway if Israel did not exist. It is their world domination as commanded in the koran

Forum List

Back