Kerry: ‘Israel Can Either Be Jewish or Democratic — It Cannot Be Both’

This is where asymmetric warfare comes into play.....by importing millions of muslims into EU, getting them the vote......you can turn it quicker against Israel bringing on the apocalypse.....

I have seen MANY MANY MANY threats by MUSLIMS that they want to murder all living Jews. Even some MUSLIM STATES have their OFFICIAL STATE POLICY as the DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL and all jews.

Oddly enough, I can't recall seeing ISRAEL as having their official state policy that ALL MUSLIMS ON PLANET EARTH MUST BE MURDERED.

Hence, I'll side with Israel's right to exist and populate the West bank with settlements.

Obama makes odd political choices. He fucks over Israel, but sucks Cuba's dick. Weird.

John Kerry Rebukes Israel and Calls Settlements a Threat to Peace (Video)

Israel is a small country of 8 million people, only 6 million of them Jews, and its annual gross domestic product, at around $300 billion, is similar to that of Denmark and Ireland (both less populous countries, so Israel is poorer than they per capita). Nobody much really cares in world affairs if Denmark gets in a snit about something, though to be fair the Danes haven’t really gotten in many snits in recent centuries.

I suppose center-right Danish PM Lars Løkke Rasmussen is capable of making noise about issues he cares about, but I haven’t ever even once seen him on American television.

One difference between Denmark and Israel is that the US Israel lobbies have extorted from the American people something on the order of $124 billion in aid for Israel, and President Barack Obama just authorized another $38 bn for Tel Aviv over the next ten years. Israel thus has an enormous military arsenal and a stockpile of several hundred nuclear warheads. The figures do not count all the indirect ways the US aids the Israeli economy. Although the Israel lobbies maintain that the US gets security help from Israel in the Middle East in return, actually Israel has sat out the Gulf War, the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the recent struggle against Daesh/ ISIL in Syria and Iraq, etc., etc. It is only fair to say that the US would not have wanted Israeli participation, because its reputation is so poisonous in the region that such participation would do more harm than good. But nevertheless, if Israel couldn’t help in any of these crises, it isn’t actually very useful. Worse, Israel’s often creepy policies against the stateless Palestinians cause security problems for the United States.

Israeli Ministers Throw Trump-Like Tantrums After U.N. Security Council Slam

Shows how stupid and out of touch Kerry, Hussein and the whole miserable present pro Islamic Administration is.

Israel is both Democratic and Jewish. What other country in the world would allow hostile Arabs sit in the Parliament?

The sooner the world gets rid of these twin idiots Kerry and Obama the better.

Trump: Kerry...your FIRED!!

Were I Trump, on day one I would have the offices of all Executive Department Secretary offices - especially State - sealed and the comps taken to an EMP secure site.

Let's get to the bottom of things.

Obama is just an utter failure at every turn.

he lost the election for Hillary by fellating Castro...now he is fellating the entire Middle East over Israel.

Nice.

More Zionist propaganda.

Really?

'Propaganda' suggests the opposite of truth. Perhaps you could point out any such content in the video.

How about this:

If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel -

True?

Leaves you with only two choices: admit it's correct and there was no 'propaganda' in the video....

....or lie.

This is where asymmetric warfare comes into play.....by importing millions of muslims into EU, getting them the vote......you can turn it quicker against Israel bringing on the apocalypse.....
lol Lots of luck. Half of the Europeans are ready now to throw the Muslims that are already there into the sea.

lol Lots of luck. Half of the Europeans are ready now to throw the Muslims that are already there into the sea.
Half......I doubt it....bet 75% are rdy to surrender because of their oppressive white heritage

John Kerry Rebukes Israel and Calls Settlements a Threat to Peace (Video)

Israel is a small country of 8 million people, only 6 million of them Jews, and its annual gross domestic product, at around $300 billion, is similar to that of Denmark and Ireland (both less populous countries, so Israel is poorer than they per capita). Nobody much really cares in world affairs if Denmark gets in a snit about something, though to be fair the Danes haven’t really gotten in many snits in recent centuries.

I suppose center-right Danish PM Lars Løkke Rasmussen is capable of making noise about issues he cares about, but I haven’t ever even once seen him on American television.

One difference between Denmark and Israel is that the US Israel lobbies have extorted from the American people something on the order of $124 billion in aid for Israel, and President Barack Obama just authorized another $38 bn for Tel Aviv over the next ten years. Israel thus has an enormous military arsenal and a stockpile of several hundred nuclear warheads. The figures do not count all the indirect ways the US aids the Israeli economy. Although the Israel lobbies maintain that the US gets security help from Israel in the Middle East in return, actually Israel has sat out the Gulf War, the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the recent struggle against Daesh/ ISIL in Syria and Iraq, etc., etc. It is only fair to say that the US would not have wanted Israeli participation, because its reputation is so poisonous in the region that such participation would do more harm than good. But nevertheless, if Israel couldn’t help in any of these crises, it isn’t actually very useful. Worse, Israel’s often creepy policies against the stateless Palestinians cause security problems for the United States.

Israeli Ministers Throw Trump-Like Tantrums After U.N. Security Council Slam
So what you are saying is that for fifty years nearly every member of Congress and every administration has been either corrupt or retarded.

Half......I doubt it....bet 75% are rdy to surrender because of their oppressive white heritage
All across Europe nationalist anti Muslim parties are gaining ground and they speak not of surrendering but of getting rid of the Muslims.

Forum List

Back