Kentucky clerk is a democrat

I happen to adore gay men. They are funny and sweet, at least all the ones I know, some are conservative some are not. I don't care if they get married.

When my gay friend came out we all were like ya no kidding. Lol. We all knew we didn't care.
How do your gay friends feel about your denial of their rights?
I'm not denying any rights. If you bothered to read my posts I said I don't care if gays get married. Marry away.

I happen to adore gay men. They are funny and sweet, at least all the ones I know, some are conservative some are not. I don't care if they get married.

When my gay friend came out we all were like ya no kidding. Lol. We all knew we didn't care.
I'm not denying any rights. If you bothered to read my posts I said I don't care if gays get married. Marry away.
Yes, it's just when kids are involved that it matters: CA's "Babies For Sale!" Are Private Surrogacy Contracts The Same As Child-Trafficking? | Page 30 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"Because she is an elected official, Davis, a Democrat, can’t be fired from the position for refusing to comply with the court order. If she is found guilty of misconduct, Davis could be imprisoned for up to a year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. The state legislature can also vote to impeach her, the paper noted, though that seems unlikely since most Kentucky voters oppose same-sex marriage."

The defiant Kim Davis, the Ky. clerk who refuses to issue gay marriage licenses
Hate to say I told you so.......

She is supposedly asking to be removed.

Nothing is stopping her from resigning.
From what I've read she can't resign because she's elected. I'm not sure why.

She can't be removed or fired without being impeached first because she's elected. She can resign whenever she wants.
Ya, she'll probably got to jail before that happens.

She'll probably just get fined, but that's what she wants. She think she's a martyr.

Actually, she would be a martyr for her cause. You not liking her cause does not eliminate that.

Lots and lots and lots of middle dems are against gay marriage privately. I'm a dem and against it publicly. But I am the rare exception in dems-opposed to gay marriage.

The GOP knows this and they will harvest ungodly numbers of a silent majority in 2016 if they play their cards right.

Lots and lots and lots of middle dems are against gay marriage privately. I'm a dem and against it publicly. But I am the rare exception in dems-opposed to gay marriage.

The GOP knows this and they will harvest ungodly numbers of a silent majority in 2016 if they play their cards right.

You are an exception, all right. :lol:

Gay marriage is over and done with, in case you haven't heard. All but the nutters, like you, have moved on. The faggot-haters are now Beaner-haters. You'd better catch up...

:lol: "The GOP knows this and they will harvest ungodly numbers of a silent majority in 2016 if they play their cards right." is the silliest statement of the day. Marriage Equality is here to stay, and the clerk will follow the law or go. No ifs ands or buts.

Yes, it's just when kids are involved that it matters: CA's "Babies For Sale!" Are Private Surrogacy Contracts The Same As Child-Trafficking? | Page 30 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
This is definitely more controversial.

I know many gays who had kids with sperm donors or surrogates and when they separate, they take the kid that was made with their sperm or egg and leave and the siblings are separated.

:lol: "The GOP knows this and they will harvest ungodly numbers of a silent majority in 2016 if they play their cards right." is the silliest statement of the day. Marriage Equality is here to stay, and the clerk will follow the law or go. No ifs ands or buts.

For that to happen she has to be voted out, or impeached. Good luck.

This is definitely more controversial.

I know many gays who had kids with sperm donors or surrogates and when they separate, they take the kid that was made with their sperm or egg and leave and the siblings are separated.
Try clearing this up.

Forum List

Back