Kentucky clerk is a democrat

Good job on making a martyr.

I believe this is what she has wanted from the beginning. She has no one to blame but herself.

Considering how quietly she went into custody, I don't think she feels like blaming anyone, particularly herself.

Did you think she was going to resist? Of course not. She made herself a martyr and no one else.

I didn't think she would physically resist, but she didn't even complain, unlike all those occupy twits we saw a few years ago.

She handled it with grace but she was still in violation of the law. They should just take her stupid fucking name of the licenses so someone else in her office can marry people again. Then everyone can all move with their lives. lol.
if that's possible.
i can respect her willingness to go to jail over her fucked up principles. i don't respect people that believe that somehow she has a leg to stand on, legally.

Nope. The court keeps her in federal custody and the county court or commission orders a deputy clerk to issue certificates.

She's still the clerk by election, so she has to kept locked up until she is impeached or loses the next election, unless you want her going right back to work.
Works for me...

Doesn't work too well from a PR standpoint.
Couldn't care less. The message is loud and clear, do your fucking job and leave Jesus at home when you serve the taxpayers...

So I assume you wanted Gavin Newsom arrested when he issued SSM licenses against state law back in 2004?

Oh wait, you are a fucking hypocrite.
U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian who is very, really, seriously a goofy one. Not like mdk.

Last edited:
Nope. The court keeps her in federal custody and the county court or commission orders a deputy clerk to issue certificates.

She's still the clerk by election, so she has to kept locked up until she is impeached or loses the next election, unless you want her going right back to work.
Works for me...

Couldn't care less. The message is loud and clear, do your fucking job and leave Jesus at home when you serve the taxpayers...

So I assume you wanted Gavin Newsom arrested when he issued SSM licenses against state law back in 2004?

the law (and morality) were on gavin newsom's side.

Kim's husband #5...
article-1032620-01CDD29800000578-795_233x292.jpg

Works for me...

U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian.

He isn't only one, I am proud to be a libertarian as well.

I believe this is what she has wanted from the beginning. She has no one to blame but herself.

Considering how quietly she went into custody, I don't think she feels like blaming anyone, particularly herself.

Did you think she was going to resist? Of course not. She made herself a martyr and no one else.

I didn't think she would physically resist, but she didn't even complain, unlike all those occupy twits we saw a few years ago.

She handled it with grace but she was still in violation of the law. They should just take her stupid fucking name of the licenses so someone else in her office can marry people again. Then everyone can all move with their lives. lol.
if that's possible.
i can respect her willingness to go to jail over her fucked up principles. i don't respect people that believe that somehow she has a leg to stand on, legally.

I am not sure what the law is concerning that issue in KY. I don't see what the big deal is? If they can take husband and wife off the licences than they sure as hell can remove her name from it as well. I think that is fair and just compromise.

Works for me...

My apologies then. All liberts are not goofy, but gipped is certainly.

if that's possible.

I am not sure what the law is concerning that issue in KY. I don't see what the big deal is? If they can take husband and wife off the licences than they sure as hell can remove her name from it as well. I think that is fair and just compromise.
the law likely requires the clerk's certification on the license. could be wrong, but it doesn't matter.
it was incumbent upon her to find the solution before there was a problem if she was unwilling to sign the licenses. since her name is still on the forms, she needs to sign them.

if that's possible.

the law likely requires the clerk's certification on the license. could be wrong, but it doesn't matter.
it was incumbent upon her to find the solution before there was a problem if she was unwilling to sign the licenses. since her name is still on the forms, she needs to sign them.
Nope, they can be signed by the deputy clerks and then stamped. The judge will put the clerk under threat of punishment if she retaliates against the deputies.

Marty and I don't always agree but we respect each other nonetheless. lol

if that's possible.

Found her signature, at long last...
A-2508_fingerprint_card_holder.jpg

if that's possible.

Nope, they can be signed by the deputy clerks and then stamped. The judge will put the clerk under threat of punishment if she retaliates against the deputies.
so she doesn't even have to sign them... wow.

Marty and I don't always agree but we respect each other nonetheless. lol
Lucky you! Marty is not consistent. You are. So is gipper, consistently wrong, it seems to be, but that's me. I miss Intense.

Works for me...

the law (and morality) were on gavin newsom's side.

The law wasn't, and I thought this wasn't about morality?

Works for me...

U are an ass. :lol: But of course because you are a libertarian who is very, really, seriously a goofy one. Not like mdk.

If that's your best response, then you have no response, farkey.

Good job on making a martyr.

Well she has only herself to blame. Even Jesus isn't buying this shit...

Kind of like how MLK only had himself to blame for being sent to the Birmingham jail?
Not even close. He was right, she's a dumb bitch. He was fighting for rights, she's fighting to deny them.

That's how YOU see it, but then you have the double blinders of being a progressive twat and an idiot on.

Forum List

Back