Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Hey Joe...I have an experiment for you to try.

Get a cop (white or black...doesn't matter) to pull you over in your Yugo. Then you must be very confrontational and refuse to listen to the cop's demands.

Please tell us what happens.

So what you are saying it, you are good with living in a police state, then?

you see, I kind am a bit perplexed that the same people who scream and rant about the government wanting to ban Big Gulps or put up "no Smoking" signs are the ones who are totally cool with the way the cop treated this lady.

It's almost like your visceral racism is confusing your anti-government crazy.

It's a simple request put out the cigarette. And it led to her suicide? How stupid.

There is clearly something within contemporary black culture that makes it not only acceptable to challenge cops and even resist arrest, but almost expected.

Those who pretend that this is not part of the equation are simply being intellectually dishonest and are exacerbating the issue.

And for those who are going to scream at that comment, please try to note that I pretty clearly said that this is part of the equation, not all of it.

I know how this place is.

Last edited:
Why do conservatives struggle so much with the English language?

Someone says....Black lives matter
Conservatives reply.....That means you must think white lives don't matter

Not the point at all

It's when saying all lives matter causes a collective hissy fit in the black community that is the issue.

That is a symptom of the worst kind of groupthink

Actually it is ridiculing the concerns of blacks that when blacks are killed it doesn't really matter

It is a way of saying......Shut up, you have nothing to complain about

There is clearly something within contemporary black culture that makes it not only acceptable to challenge cops and even resist arrest, but almost expected.

Those who pretend that this is not part of the equation are simply being intellectually dishonest and are exacerbating the issue.

And for those who are going to scream at that comment, please try to note that I pretty clearly said that this is part of the equation, not all of it.

Agreed.

Many black Americans just assume they are being targeted when whites do anything to them. It is terribly absurd and dysfunctional.

And of course we have many whites too stupid to see this reality and just go along with the MSM's narrative that America is racist.

Agreed.

Many black Americans just assume they are being targeted when whites do anything to them. It is terribly absurd and dysfunctional.

And of course we have many whites too stupid to see this reality and just go along with the MSM's narrative that America is racist.
Everything is so binary now that neither "end" of the issue will admit to anything.

It's impossible to solve a problem in that environment.

Not the point at all

It's when saying all lives matter causes a collective hissy fit in the black community that is the issue.

When did saying "All lives matter" cause a hissy fit in the Black community?

I think you are misconstruing the "All lives matter" controversy. It came about when O'Malley was speaking at the netroots convention and members of Black Lives Matter crashed the event and interrupted his speech. O'Malley, trying to show some solidarity with their cause, said "All Lives Matter!", which is true. However, BLM shouted over him as if they disapproved of what he said.

Later, O'Malley did the dumbest thing in the world--he apologized for saying "All Lives Matter"! All lives do matter! O'Malley had said nothing wrong!

Didn't some idiot just have to apologize for saying it

College president forced to apologize after saying all lives matter

Martin O Malley walks back all lives matter gaffe at Netroots That was a mistake on my part video Twitchy

Not the point at all

Actually it is ridiculing the concerns of blacks that when blacks are killed it doesn't really matter

They're not so concerned when they are killed by other blacks that's all

You are 100% correct!!!
A part of the problem specifically in the black community is the lack of a father figure i.e. authority figure. The poor mothers have to show that and it is very hard
for a woman to do i.e. act like a male authority figure. So when the young stud gets out with his other friends they strut and challenge authority figures.
Plain and simple most young black males without a male authority figure have a problem.
And of course the liberal community also resent "authority" figures and so they condone such behavior! And then they wonder why young black males especially
resent the cops!

You are 100% correct!!!
A part of the problem specifically in the black community is the lack of a father figure i.e. authority figure. The poor mothers have to show that and it is very hard
for a woman to do i.e. act like a male authority figure. So when the young stud gets out with his other friends they strut and challenge authority figures.
Plain and simple most young black males without a male authority figure have a problem.
And of course the liberal community also resent "authority" figures and so they condone such behavior! And then they wonder why young black males especially
resent the cops!
Yeah, good point, and that may be the biggest factor, as over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock:

Without Fathers in the Home Black Children Are at Risk - Atlanta Blackstar

From the article: And Vincent DiCaro, vice president of the NFI, told the Washington Times: “(People) look at a child in need, in poverty or failing in school, and ask, ‘What can we do to help?’ But what we do is ask, ‘Why does that child need help in the first place?’ And the answer is often it’s because (the child lacks) a responsible and involved father…”

Bingo.

My old rule applies: Both sides of this issue have to look in the mirror before any real improvements will happen.

Not the point at all

They're not so concerned when they are killed by other blacks that's all

What does the race of the perpetrator have to do with it?

The dead person is black and it is ignored by society. "Just more negroes shooting each other....nothing to see here"

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!
Yeah, good point, and that may be the biggest factor, as over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock:

From the article: And Vincent DiCaro, vice president of the NFI, told the Washington Times: “(People) look at a child in need, in poverty or failing in school, and ask, ‘What can we do to help?’ But what we do is ask, ‘Why does that child need help in the first place?’ And the answer is often it’s because (the child lacks) a responsible and involved father…”

Bingo.

My old rule applies: Both sides of this issue have to look in the mirror before any real improvements will happen.

It's my opinion that improvements will only happen when the majority of blacks first admit there is a problem and that the problem starts and ends with them and not whites.

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

It's my opinion that improvements will only happen when the majority of blacks first admit there is a problem and that the problem starts and ends with them and not whites.
Somebody has to take the lead here, somebody has to be bold and brave and first.

Until that happens, this continues.

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Somebody has to take the lead here, somebody has to be bold and brave and first.

Many Americans thought or hoped Obama would be that person in 2008.

Sadly, he has only made race relations worse.

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Yep, a terribly wasted opportunity.

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Remember Obama told us in 1995 WHAT he was going to do!!!
from his book... "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Interpreting his above statement if he used "tricks", "tactics" to FOOL people into believing Obama was not a angry black man.

He told us and shame on him for those that voted the first time as Obama FOOLED them ...
BUT shame on those fools that voted again for him in 2012 for they by that time should have realized HE WAS A LIAR! He was an angry black man!

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Very true

He made race relations worse by being black

He should have realized that before he accepted the office

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Very true

Early candidate for Straw Man of the Day award!

You are 100% correct!!!
resent the cops!

Bingo.

Very true

If you think that's how he did it, you're not paying attention.

Bingo.

Very true

What did you mean "how Obama did it"? You mean how Obama got elected even though he told us was an angry black man?
Well one thing was the biased MSM who on the record donated over $1m from anchors,editors,etc. to Obama and who after an analysis of
stories
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.

The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data; Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.

"The 2012 elections saw an 'issue trespassing' strategy with President Obama taking the initiative on the economy," found the survey of stories produced by 719 U.S. and international outlets.

RELATED: Study finds IRS suppression of Tea Party swung 2012 election

The survey used a technical language processing analysis to filter all the stories and found that Obama was portrayed as an attack dog and Romney on defense. Key was Obama's ability to "own" the economic message despite Romney's repeated assaults and the public's general view that the GOP handles the economy better.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch Study of 130 213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election Washington Examiner

That was how Obama was elected in 2008.

Very true

What did you mean "how Obama did it"? You mean how Obama got elected even though he told us was an angry black man?
Well one thing was the biased MSM who on the record donated over $1m from anchors,editors,etc. to Obama and who after an analysis of
stories
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.

The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data; Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.

"The 2012 elections saw an 'issue trespassing' strategy with President Obama taking the initiative on the economy," found the survey of stories produced by 719 U.S. and international outlets.

RELATED: Study finds IRS suppression of Tea Party swung 2012 election

The survey used a technical language processing analysis to filter all the stories and found that Obama was portrayed as an attack dog and Romney on defense. Key was Obama's ability to "own" the economic message despite Romney's repeated assaults and the public's general view that the GOP handles the economy better.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch Study of 130 213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election Washington Examiner

That was how Obama was elected in 2008.
I meant how he made race relations worse. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.

Forum List

Back