Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Maybe more blacks should pay attention to Chris Rock's video...
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!
Step 1... OBEY THE LAW..
Step 2... When you see flashing lights stop immediately.
Step 3... When officer approaches your car "be polite".
among the more common sense suggestions!!!

When I was a teenager I mouth off to an office and he hits across the jaw chipping two of my teeth. Even as a white teen I should have listened to Chris

Maybe more blacks should pay attention to Chris Rock's video...
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!
Step 1... OBEY THE LAW..
Step 2... When you see flashing lights stop immediately.
Step 3... When officer approaches your car "be polite".
among the more common sense suggestions!!!

When I was a teenager I mouth off to an office and he hits across the jaw chipping two of my teeth. Even as a white teen I should have listened to Chris

You know that shows you were a fast learner! The sad part about Chris Rock's video though is many of those single parent young blacks won't be able to
understand even though their Moms maybe authoritarian there is something missing when there isn't a Dad in the formation.

IDGAF if you're black or white

The cop had a legit reason to ask her to put out that cigarette which I have already explained to you.

Since you like outrageous comparisons here's one

If she was trimming her nails with a Bowie knife when the cop came back to the car would the cop have been justified asking her to put the knife in the back seat where she didn't have easy access to a weapon that could cause the cop harm?

And please explain how the fuck asking someone to put out a cigarette for a couple minutes a violation of civil rights

Asking her to put out a cigarette wasn't.

Dragging her out of the Car, twisting her arm, threatening her with a Taser, and lying about the reason why she was arrested was.

Bowie Knife? Really.

Amazing how fast the Libertarian turns into a fascist when a scary black person is involved.

It's a simple request put out the cigarette. And it led to her suicide? How stupid.

Given how many times we've caught this police department LYING, I'm still not taking the suicide story on face value.

Yeah, good point, and that may be the biggest factor, as over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock:

Mac and more of his "totally not racist" wisdom. (Psst. Lots of kids have fathers who are in their lives who never married their mothers.)

There is clearly something within contemporary black culture that makes it not only acceptable to challenge cops and even resist arrest, but almost expected.

Those who pretend that this is not part of the equation are simply being intellectually dishonest and are exacerbating the issue.

Then the Cops need to act professionally. Last time I checked, this was America, and you have a RIGHT to challenge authority.

Maybe the police need to concentrate on regaining the trust and respect of the community. Instead they act more like occupying armies instead of community police departments.

It's a simple request put out the cigarette. And it led to her suicide? How stupid.

Given how many times we've caught this police department LYING, I'm still not taking the suicide story on face value.

Yeah, good point, and that may be the biggest factor, as over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock:

Mac and more of his "totally not racist" wisdom. (Psst. Lots of kids have fathers who are in their lives who never married their mothers.)

There is clearly something within contemporary black culture that makes it not only acceptable to challenge cops and even resist arrest, but almost expected.

Those who pretend that this is not part of the equation are simply being intellectually dishonest and are exacerbating the issue.

Then the Cops need to act professionally. Last time I checked, this was America, and you have a RIGHT to challenge authority.

Maybe the police need to concentrate on regaining the trust and respect of the community. Instead they act more like occupying armies instead of community police departments.

AND who among you idiot criticizers comprehend this FACT:

An estimated 17.7 million persons age 16 or older indicated that their most recent contact with the police in 2008 was as a driver pulled over in a traffic stop. These drivers represented 8.4% of the nation’s 209 million drivers

A greater percentage of male drivers (9.9%) than female drivers (7.0%) were stopped by police during 2008.
White (8.4%),
black (8.8%), and
Hispanic (9.1%) drivers were stopped by police at similar rates in 2008.
Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Traffic Stops

NOW out of 17.7 million traffic stops:
how many people are killed by the cops every year????
  • A total of 4,813 deaths were reported to the Arrest-Related Deaths program from January 2003 through December 2009.
  • Of reported arrest-related deaths,
  • 61% (2,931) were classified as homicides by law enforcement personnel,
  • 11% (541) were suicides,
  • 11% (525) were due to intoxication,
  • 6% (272) were accidental injuries, and
  • 5% (244) were attributed to natural causes.
  • State and local law enforcement agencies employing 100 or more full-time sworn personnel accounted for 75% of the 4,813 arrest-related deaths reported during 2003-2009.
  • Among reported arrest-related deaths, 42% of persons were white, 32% were black, and 20% were Hispanic.
Bureau of Justice Statistics BJS - Arrest-Related Deaths 2003-2009 - Statistical Tables
Average per year for six years classified as deaths at hands of the individual i.e. SUICIDE: 90 deaths..
Out of 17.7 million 00.0005%!
And you and the idiot MSM take these exceptions and make it sound like oh my ! Happens ALL the time by ALL the traffic stops!
GET a life people! Get yourselves FACTS before you jump off to wild exaggerated CONCLUSIONS!!!
I just can't believe that you people USE the Internet! These are the facts!!! From the Bureau of Justice!

The cop had a legit reason to ask her to put out that cigarette which I have already explained to you.

If she was trimming her nails with a Bowie knife when the cop came back to the car would the cop have been justified asking her to put the knife in the back seat where she didn't have easy access to a weapon that could cause the cop harm?

And please explain how the fuck asking someone to put out a cigarette for a couple minutes a violation of civil rights

Dragging her out of the Car, twisting her arm, threatening her with a Taser, and lying about the reason why she was arrested was.

Bowie Knife? Really.

Amazing how fast the Libertarian turns into a fascist when a scary black person is involved.

Hey Joey I'm just taking a page out of your use ridiculous analogies playbook

Let me ask you this then

Why the fuck didn't she just put out the cigarettes instead of mouthing off?

If she would have just done that (and that would have been the polite thing to do) she would have got nothing but a warning or a minor ticket

Sorry but I don't have sympathy for STUPID

Without Fathers in the Home Black Children Are at Risk - Atlanta Blackstar

From the article: And Vincent DiCaro, vice president of the NFI, told the Washington Times: “(People) look at a child in need, in poverty or failing in school, and ask, ‘What can we do to help?’ But what we do is ask, ‘Why does that child need help in the first place?’ And the answer is often it’s because (the child lacks) a responsible and involved father…”

Bingo.

My old rule applies: Both sides of this issue have to look in the mirror before any real improvements will happen.

It's my opinion that improvements will only happen when the majority of blacks first admit there is a problem and that the problem starts and ends with them and not whites.
Somebody has to take the lead here, somebody has to be bold and brave and first.

Until that happens, this continues.

Many Americans thought or hoped Obama would be that person in 2008.

Sadly, he has only made race relations worse.

Very true

He made race relations worse by being black

He should have realized that before he accepted the office
Early candidate for Straw Man of the Day award!

I think you don't understand what that word means

Bowie Knife? Really.

Let me ask you this then

If she would have just done that (and that would have been the polite thing to do) she would have got nothing but a warning or a minor ticket

Regardless

The situation never should have escalated beyond a ticket

Hard to believe there is anybody that would argue that all lives matter

but here these left-wing douchebags are

It's my opinion that improvements will only happen when the majority of blacks first admit there is a problem and that the problem starts and ends with them and not whites.
Somebody has to take the lead here, somebody has to be bold and brave and first.

Very true

Of course I do.

A straw man is the act of creating an argument that wasn't made so that the overall point can be easily attacked. Sure, it's dishonest, but it's one of the foundational "debate" techniques of partisan ideologues on both ends.

No one said "he made race relations worse by being black", you did, in a dishonest effort to discredit the entire real point.

That's okay, I'm used to that here!

:spinner:

Let me ask you this then

I don't have sympathy for racist cops who think that their badge and gun make up for a tiny pecker.

I don't care why she didn't put out her cigarette. She was in her car, she had a right to have a lit cigarette if she wanted one.

In fact, the police officer violated the law by extending the stop.

Wickham Sandra Bland s fate sealed by bad policing

In fact, he did just the opposite. When Encinia returned to Bland's car with a warning ticket, he could have simply handed it over and let her drive off. But she was still smarting over being stopped, and he didn’t like her attitude. He extended the traffic stop for no good reason, which is something the Supreme Court said this year inRodriguez v. United States that cops can’t do.

In that 6-3 decision, the high court ruled that stopping someone “for a traffic violation justifies a police investigation of that violation,” and that the officer’s authority over the person ends “when tasks tied to the traffic infraction are — or reasonably should have been — completed.”

But after writing Bland a warning ticket, Encinia didn’t let her go; he ordered her to stop smoking and get out of the car for no good legal reason.

Then, to cover his tracks — an apparent violation of the Rodriguez ruling — Enciniatold his supervisor during their radio exchange that his confrontation with Bland happened while “we were in the middle of a traffic stop and the traffic stop was not completed.”

Let me ask you this then

I don't have sympathy for racist cops who think that their badge and gun make up for a tiny pecker.

I don't care why she didn't put out her cigarette. She was in her car, she had a right to have a lit cigarette if she wanted one.

In fact, the police officer violated the law by extending the stop.

Wickham Sandra Bland s fate sealed by bad policing

In fact, he did just the opposite. When Encinia returned to Bland's car with a warning ticket, he could have simply handed it over and let her drive off. But she was still smarting over being stopped, and he didn’t like her attitude. He extended the traffic stop for no good reason, which is something the Supreme Court said this year inRodriguez v. United States that cops can’t do.

In that 6-3 decision, the high court ruled that stopping someone “for a traffic violation justifies a police investigation of that violation,” and that the officer’s authority over the person ends “when tasks tied to the traffic infraction are — or reasonably should have been — completed.”

But after writing Bland a warning ticket, Encinia didn’t let her go; he ordered her to stop smoking and get out of the car for no good legal reason.

Then, to cover his tracks — an apparent violation of the Rodriguez ruling — Enciniatold his supervisor during their radio exchange that his confrontation with Bland happened while “we were in the middle of a traffic stop and the traffic stop was not completed.”

I don't disagree that the cop went overboard but I won't call him racist just because this particular idiot he pulled over happened to be black

And the cop had every reason to ask her to put out the butt as has been explained to you many many times already

Very true

Of course I do.

A straw man is the act of creating an argument that wasn't made so that the overall point can be easily attacked. Sure, it's dishonest, but it's one of the foundational "debate" techniques of partisan ideologues on both ends.

No one said "he made race relations worse by being black", you did, in a dishonest effort to discredit the entire real point.

That's okay, I'm used to that here!

:spinner:

OK, let us examine your real point

How exactly did Obama make relations worst?

What did he do? What should he have done instead?

Look, I have some ideas on what you are talking about. But I think it is better to flesh out your point for the other side so they can understand.

She wasn't being abused by the cop asking her to put out a cigarette was she?

actually, she was, see the above post where the Supreme Court ruled cops can't do what he just did.

He had every right to ask her to put out the cigarette and he was still in the process of explaining the ticket to her when he asked her to put out the cigarette

If he had handed her the ticket before he asked her to put out the cigarette then maybe you could argue that he extended the stop

she didnt kill herself because she was treated rudely

you're making a fool of yourself, as usual, stretching

I don't disagree that the cop went overboard but I won't call him racist just because this particular idiot he pulled over happened to be black

And the cop had every reason to ask her to put out the butt as has been explained to you many many times already

No, he didn't. In fact, the Supreme Court ruled that you cannot extend a traffic stop once you've given them the ticket.

And if what he did was so in the right, why did he LIE to his supervisor about his actions?

Probably because after he saw he had this girl handcuffed, and a passerby had filmed it, he thought.... "Oh, shit, I'm in for it now!"

Forum List

Back