white teen allegedly attempting to drown black kid

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

were is al the outrage of all ten or more of cases i posted her gangs of black kids beating on one white kid., in school, on busses in halls. or how about when black kids run all over the school tormenting caucasian kids into saying black lives matter. if this was the other way round no one would give a shit. and he should not have been near any water if he can not swim. don't blame bully kid for getting juvinille detention time. the smart ellick. but im tired of it being alright for it to be alright for blacks to do what ever they want to other races and getting away with it.

were is al the outrage of all ten or more of cases i posted her gangs of black kids beating on one white kid., in school, on busses in halls. or how about when black kids run all over the school tormenting caucasian kids into saying black lives matter. if this was the other way round no one would give a shit. and he should not have been near any water if he can not swim. don't blame bully kid for getting juvinille detention time. the smart ellick. but im tired of it being alright for it to be alright for blacks to do what ever they want to other races and getting away with it.
Trial them in adult court and send them away for a long time.

thats completely a sad story... they were supposed to be his friends. WTF..sad to see these things happening.. wether its coming from black kids or whites.
I felt the same way when reading it. It sounds like the kid was invited to have some fun with people he thought were his friends. :( Kids can be damned cruel but this is way over the top. The boy doing the dunking needs to be punished in a way that will help him understand that he can't go through life bullying other people.

I'd say the same if the kid he dunked was white, Asian, or Hispanic. They bullied a weaker kid, they need to understand why that's unacceptable.

thats completely a sad story... they were supposed to be his friends. WTF..sad to see these things happening.. wether its coming from black kids or whites.
exactly and it is taught to them in schools now

I felt the same way when reading it. It sounds like the kid was invited to have some fun with people he thought were his friends. :( Kids can be damned cruel but this is way over the top. The boy doing the dunking needs to be punished in a way that will help him understand that he can't go through life bullying other people.

I'd say the same if the kid he dunked was white, Asian, or Hispanic. They bullied a weaker kid, they need to understand why that's unacceptable.
true

well according to the white kids side they were just horsing around and it got out of control. not hate charges though.

Forum List

Back